Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, today wasn't such a good day. After adding 3 new ones, the car shutdown while I was on Interstate 90, 7 miles from the Albert Lea supercharger. I was able to coast down an exit ramp and pull off on the side of the interchange highway, so at least I wasn't stuck on the side of the Interstate! Roadside assistance can't get me a tow truck until tomorrow morning, so I hope it's safe. Took me 2 hours to get an uber for the 7 miles to the hotel in Albert Lea. Looks like I'll be on pause for awhile. 😔

#240, 11/05/21, Sioux Falls, SD
#241, 11/05/21, Worthington, MN
#242, 11/05/21, Sherburn, MN
Sorry to hear. Hope it all works out.

5 November 2021:

266. Beaver, UT - 525 W
267. Cedar City, UT
268. St. George, UT - Convention Center Drive
269. Mesquite, NV (first?)
270. Las Vegas, NV - Grand Central Parkway

Mesquite, NV:
20211105_175457~2.jpg

20211105_172645~2.jpg

One more to finish trip:

Dublin - Dublin Blvd

Final trip stats:

2156 Miles from PHX to Fresno / San Jose / Sacramento / LA / PHX in 7 days
4 Separate Loads totaling $2400
$276 in SC fees. $0 in lodging - 2 nights w Aunt in Palm Springs, rest at rest stops car camping. Planet Fitness for showers!
7 new SCs bagged.

IMG_1732.JPG

Fun story about the above photo: So a couple of weeks ago, I mentioned that I probably crossed paths with @AzEd.... (who I'd never met before even though we both live in PHX). On this trip, I pulled into the new 28 stall V3 Charger at Tejon Ranch. There were plenty of open spaces so I pulled in sideways to plugin, taking up a few spots. Not a minute later a security guard pulls up and tells me I can't park that way...even though I was not going to leave the car in case the other 8 open stalls got full. I was surely going to lose the debate, but @AzEd and his partner rolled down their window and spoke up advocating to let me charge! After relenting, the security guard left, they introduced themselves and we had a nice converation! Soon thereafter, they were full and left. As it turns out the site WAS filling up, so I ended up unplugging a bit earlier than I would have. I then realized I would have to charge more to get all the way to Tarver, so I hit the old Tejon Ranch across the highway... It had been a long time since I'd been to that one (before I was towing) and didn't realize this is the location I should be charging at, so I can use the pull-in spots...

6 November 2021:

275. Hesperia, CA
276. Palmdale, CA
277. Tejon Ranch, CA - Outlets at Tejon Pkwy
278. Tejon Ranch, CA
279. Traver, CA
280. Clovis, CA
281. Fresno, CA - North Blackstone Ave
282. Fresno, CA
283. Fresno, CA - North Riverside Drive
284. Merced, CA - Martin Luther King Junior Way
285. Modesto, CA - Sisk Road

No joy at Bakersfield, CA - Copus Rd, "Temporary Closure":

20211106_114438~2.jpg

Finally finished trip to Denver area, and now have reliable and SAFE WiFi.
Traveled I-75 from Toledo, OH, area to Cincinnati area. Then I-71 to Louisville to I-65 to Nashville. Picked up I-40 in Nashville which we drove to Armarillo, TX, then angled up through Clayton, NM, and on to Denver. Some diversions only the way to hit chargers.
1,977 miles, 626.4 kWh, 317 avg. Wh/mi.

New superchargers visited after last posting:

Thursday, 11/4/2021
Nashville, TN - Thompson Ln.
Nashville, TN - Old Hickory Blvd.
Nashville, TN - Charlotte Pike
Dickson, TN
Jackson, TN
Memphis, TN
Brinkley, AR
Little Rock, AR

Friday, 11/5/2021