Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Austin S Congress
In and out in under 5 mins and still got charged. Says there are validation options…too late for me, but maybe @Bighorn can give it a try.

F4640B89-9D08-4AE5-9F5F-7E82AF8914F4.jpeg

You gonna unplug at 5am? 🧐 That’s a bummer. You’d decided it was probably a contactor issue?

I was sound asleep at 5am. We hit the road around 8 this morning. Currently charging in Murryville, PA on some shared wall connectors. There’s a guy in a Model 3 next to me preventing me from getting 48 amps (doing Zoom calls from his car since before we got here 2.5 hours ago). There is another guy in a Model Y on the other side of me blocking the J1772 while he talks on the phone. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
It's the number of times you visited a Supercharger on the first day that anybody in the game visited it. There are a couple subtleties:

1. Multiple people can claim "first" for a Supercharger, as long as they visited it on the same day, local time.

2. You don't have to get to a Supercharger on opening day to claim a first.

Bruce.
Thanks, Bruce. That clears it up. Now I have to find something new to get confused about (which isn't really all that hard.)

Reactions: bmah
12/2

Perry, FL
Valdosta, GA
Gainesville, FL
Crystal River, FL
Lady Lake, FL
Okahumpka, FL
Winter Garden, FL
Altamonte Springs, FL
Winter Park, FL
Orlando - N Alafaya Trail, FL
Celebration, FL
Kissimmee, FL
Davenport, FL
Lakeland, FL
Riverview, FL
Tampa - West Swann Ave, FL
Land O’ Lakes, FL
Clearwater, FL
Pinellas Park, FL
St. Petersburg, FL

Time to put in a few more on short trip with SR+ still wish i had more range lol

11/29/2021 Barstow, CA
11/29/2021 Yermo, CA
11/29/2021 Primm, NV
11/30/2021 Las Vegas, NV - Las Vegas Blvd S.
12/1/2021 Bridger Ave, Las Vegas, NV
12/2/2021 Las Vegas, NV - High Roller at LINQ
12/2/2021 Baker, CA
I tried driving into Valley of Fire with about 75% charge and got out to supercharger in Las Vegas with 12% I was worry it be lower.
If I had wander more spots within Valley of Fire I may have to call tow truck? Seems like SR+ I really need watch my % charge and range