Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
12/2

Perry, FL
Valdosta, GA
Gainesville, FL
Crystal River, FL
Lady Lake, FL
Okahumpka, FL
Winter Garden, FL
Altamonte Springs, FL
Winter Park, FL
Orlando - N Alafaya Trail, FL
Celebration, FL
Kissimmee, FL
Davenport, FL
Lakeland, FL
Riverview, FL
Tampa - West Swann Ave, FL
Land O’ Lakes, FL
Clearwater, FL
Pinellas Park, FL
St. Petersburg, FL
Go tes-s Go! Great haul.

Logged 3 visits for a jaunt into the northern part of the state, 11/24:

- East Brunswick (Joyce Kilmer NJTP)
- Elizabeth
- Trenton - Richard Stockton (NJTP SB)

The last one has a really bogus location in the nav. For some reason they have the pin where there are no chargers at all, while the pin at the real location is the Woodrow Wilson charger which is closed together with the rest of the northbound service area.

Visited the rest of Florida today, except Marathon.

Fort Myers - Dani Drive, FL
Naples - Tarpon Bay Blvd, FL
Ochopee, FL
Davie, FL
Miami - NE 41st Street, FL
Miami Beach - West Avenue, FL
Miami - SW 7th St, FL
Miami - SW 8th St, FL
Miami - Mary Brickell Village, FL
Miami - SW 24th Street, FL
Miami - South Dixie Highway, FL
Cutler Bay, FL
Florida City, FL
Pembroke Pines, FL
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Pompano Beach, FL
Deerfield Beach, FL
Delray Beach, FL
West Palm Beach - Florida Turnpike Service Plaza, FL
West Palm Beach - Palm Beach Outlets, FL
West Palm Beach - Garden Road, FL
Port Saint Lucie - Florida's Turnpike, FL
Fort Pierce, FL
Fort Drum, FL
Vero Beach, FL
Canoe Creek, FL
Rockledge, FL
Titusville, FL
Deltona, FL
Daytona Beach, FL
Palm Coast, FL
St. Augustine - SR-16, FL
Jacksonville - County Road, FL
Jacksonville - Gate Parkway, FL
Jacksonville - Philips Hwy, FL
Jacksonville - Chaffee Rd, FL
Yulee, FL

Ochopee, FL
Davie, FL
Miami - SW 7th St, FL
Miami - SW 8th St, FL
Cutler Bay, FL
Florida City, FL
Pembroke Pines, FL
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Pompano Beach, FL
Deerfield Beach, FL
Delray Beach, FL
Fort Pierce, FL
Fort Drum, FL
Vero Beach, FL
Canoe Creek, FL
Rockledge, FL
Titusville, FL
Deltona, FL
Daytona Beach, FL
Palm Coast, FL
Yulee, FL
Nice job, I took 5 days to do all those.

Ochopee, FL
Davie, FL
Miami - SW 7th St, FL
Miami - SW 8th St, FL
Cutler Bay, FL
Florida City, FL
Pembroke Pines, FL
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Pompano Beach, FL
Deerfield Beach, FL
Delray Beach, FL
Fort Pierce, FL
Fort Drum, FL
Vero Beach, FL
Canoe Creek, FL
Rockledge, FL
Titusville, FL
Deltona, FL
Daytona Beach, FL
Palm Coast, FL
Yulee, FL

37 in one day! Nice haul.

Ochopee, FL
Davie, FL
Miami - SW 7th St, FL
Miami - SW 8th St, FL
Cutler Bay, FL
Florida City, FL
Pembroke Pines, FL
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Pompano Beach, FL
Deerfield Beach, FL
Delray Beach, FL
Fort Pierce, FL
Fort Drum, FL
Vero Beach, FL
Canoe Creek, FL
Rockledge, FL
Titusville, FL
Deltona, FL
Daytona Beach, FL
Palm Coast, FL
Yulee, FL
Wow - 37 in one day - that's impressive! And congatulations on hitting 800 and beyond!

I thought about trying for 41. If I had not been to FL before, or went 24 hours without sleeping, or skipped the side trips for one charger that took an hour, it was theoretically possible. I thought it prudent not to try - with the risk that traffic would foil my plan anyway.

Watch out @Big Earl - if I ever get out to CA again, I think I would hit 40 before breakfast. :)

Ochopee, FL
Davie, FL
Miami - SW 7th St, FL
Miami - SW 8th St, FL
Cutler Bay, FL
Florida City, FL
Pembroke Pines, FL
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Pompano Beach, FL
Deerfield Beach, FL
Delray Beach, FL
Fort Pierce, FL
Fort Drum, FL
Vero Beach, FL
Canoe Creek, FL
Rockledge, FL
Titusville, FL
Deltona, FL
Daytona Beach, FL
Palm Coast, FL
Yulee, FL
Congratulations @tes-s on 800!

I thought about trying for 41. If I had not been to FL before, or went 24 hours without sleeping, or skipped the side trips for one charger that took an hour, it was theoretically possible. I thought it prudent not to try - with the risk that traffic would foil my plan anyway.

Watch out @Big Earl - if I ever get out to CA again, I think I would hit 40 before breakfast. :)

Totally. I actually did 40 in just under 12 hours. So for 24 hours I’d expect at least 70. ;)

I cannot find any help on this web site. A search returns nothing but gobbledygook. Perhaps you smart people can issue guidance.

I picked up the S on Thursday morning from Service. They had replaced some sort of chip pursuant to the recall notice. they also upgraded to LTE from the old 3G. A software update was available to be installed, so I remotely installed it while my wife was driving me to pick up the car.

When I left the Service Center, the map was frozen. The red arrow did not move. I hit navigate. An error message came back with that I had to download the latest maps.

I have been connected to various wi-fi stuff for 48 hours. I receive anywhere from 70 KB/s to 310. The green bar slides across the page over time (6-12 hours depending upon speed), and the speed drops to zero.

No installation prompt ever appears. After about 30 minutes or so, the entire process starts anew. This is my fourth attempt over the past two days to get these effing maps in the car. Right now I am about 5% along the latest attempt to download these maps.

I am hopeful that once the maps are installed, the car will know where it is and the red arrow will follow.

What am I doing wrong? what is the problem with my car? I reasoned that maybe the downloading cannot be interrupted, so the car has stayed tethered to my wifi since noon yesterday.

Any suggestions will help. thank you!

I cannot find any help on this web site. A search returns nothing but gobbledygook. Perhaps you smart people can issue guidance.

I picked up the S on Thursday morning from Service. They had replaced some sort of chip pursuant to the recall notice. they also upgraded to LTE from the old 3G. A software update was available to be installed, so I remotely installed it while my wife was driving me to pick up the car.

When I left the Service Center, the map was frozen. The red arrow did not move. I hit navigate. An error message came back with that I had to download the latest maps.

I have been connected to various wi-fi stuff for 48 hours. I receive anywhere from 70 KB/s to 310. The green bar slides across the page over time (6-12 hours depending upon speed), and the speed drops to zero.

No installation prompt ever appears. After about 30 minutes or so, the entire process starts anew. This is my fourth attempt over the past two days to get these effing maps in the car. Right now I am about 5% along the latest attempt to download these maps.

I am hopeful that once the maps are installed, the car will know where it is and the red arrow will follow.

What am I doing wrong? what is the problem with my car? I reasoned that maybe the downloading cannot be interrupted, so the car has stayed tethered to my wifi since noon yesterday.

Any suggestions will help. thank you!
B2097E8C-AF6F-4A07-A48D-7443F6549C57.jpeg

You MAY have a bad memory card that the maps are stored on. Your symptoms are similar to a service visit that I needed. Having the LTE upgrade kind of rules out one possibility.

Unfortunately, you'll probably need to go back to service to have them confirm. The good news is that the maps come pre-loaded on the card so you won't have to do a map update after the fact.

From my experience, if it didn't work the first time, it won't work now, so quit fussing with it and schedule a service visit.