Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would have been weirder if they had tons of tables but no bagels.
Indeed a valid point. 🤣

Today I charged at West Springfield MA, Guilderland NY, and Utica NY. I’m writing this while sitting at the Syracuse supercharger, but I can’t claim it because my daughter drove most of the way from Utica. But actually I don’t mind too much, I did need a break. The three I can claim are already in the spreadsheet, and at 112 I’ve reached the “eleventies” and pulled ahead of the cluster of competitors around the 100 mark for a comfortable rank of 76th.

More to claim tomorrow, and guessing I’ll drive because the weather is supposed to be miserable.

Texas Trip!

4/4
Tucson - River Rd

4/5
Leon Springs
San Antonio
Schertz #600 at 7:45PM
Kyle

4/6
Austin - Frontage
Del Valle
Austin - Lamar
A - West Lake Hills
A - Congress
A - Research BLVD
A - Century Oaks
Cedar Park
Round Rock
Hutto
Congrats on 600!

Try to get a photo with all the supercharger game participants that are in Austin.

Hudson, NY
Red Hook, NY

E8CA9A21-CEAC-4858-9CF2-48C767D225A7.jpeg

More to claim tomorrow, and guessing I’ll drive because the weather is supposed to be miserable.
The weather was indeed miserable today. My son did a little driving but I did most of it. Managed just two new locations, both are already in the spreadsheet:

#113 Jim Thorpe - Southbound, PA
#114 King of Prussia - South Henderson Rd, PA (and a nasty thunderstorm came through while we charged)

Guessing I'll be able to pick up 1-2 more new ones tomorrow, depending on traffic, weather, and our meal/travel schedule.

Well, I wasn't invited, not sure who was, and I know the door wasn't super strict, but kinda glad I didn't drive halfway across the country for 15 minutes of Elon at the Cyber Rodeo and no new announcements. Of course if people got a factory tour that woulda been cool.

Sneaking into Hawthorne for the Model Y introduction was much more interesting

• Funny
Reactions: PLUS EV
Just finished planning out our summer road trip and have all our stays booked.

We use a few tools to help us plan. One was MyScenicDrive (MSD) as it helps give some guidelines for nightly stops.

Statistics from MSD for this show: 6,128 miles; about 105 hours 19 minutes of driving; about 28 days

We'll probably be adding about 50-60 Superchargers to my obtained list.

Nv1p03v.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on 600!

Try to get a photo with all the supercharger game participants that are in Austin.
Wait - we took a pic. Was it not on my phone?!
Well, I wasn't invited, not sure who was, and I know the door wasn't super strict, but kinda glad I didn't drive halfway across the country for 15 minutes of Elon at the Cyber Rodeo and no new announcements. Of course if people got a factory tour that woulda been cool.

Sneaking into Hawthorne for the Model Y introduction was much more interesting
Everyone will have a different opinion but I found that it was a long, hot day with quite a bit of uncertainty around getting in without a ticket so showing up to wing it wasn’t worth it for everyone.

The weather was indeed miserable today. My son did a little driving but I did most of it. Managed just two new locations, both are already in the spreadsheet:

#113 Jim Thorpe - Southbound, PA
#114 King of Prussia - South Henderson Rd, PA (and a nasty thunderstorm came through while we charged)

Guessing I'll be able to pick up 1-2 more new ones tomorrow, depending on traffic, weather, and our meal/travel schedule.
As predicted, 2 more today (already on the spreadsheet):

#115 Philadelphia - City Center, PA
#116 Aberdeen - Churchville Rd, MD

The trip isn’t quite over yet, but I’m done collecting superchargers for a while, and my son is driving the final leg. (Hoping DC traffic calms down a bit before we get there.)

Today I got two more around Austin while at TeslaCon Texas, we decided that after standing for almost 6 hours, driving the 50 minutes to Hutto one-way before dinner wasn't worth it, so I'll pick up that one later in the month on our anniversary trip instead.
28210:09AM CDT04/08/2022West Lake Hills, TX
28311:42AM CDT04/08/2022Del Valle, TX
Spreadsheet updated!

4/8/2022
Truckee - Soaring Way CA
Auburn CA
I have updated the spreadsheet.
We took delivery of a 2022 Tesla Model X Plaid two weeks ago.
We are selling our 2016 Model X to my brother in law (who lives in California).
We drove from Colorado to Roseville California to deliver the X using the I-80 route.
We have driven this route numerous times and this time we did it in 2 days with a night in Wendover NV.
The first day between Larimie and Rawlins we had a small leak in the right rear tire; I think we drove over remnants of a truck tire and had a small piece of wire that put a small hole in the tire.
The TPMS notifed me of the problem, tire pressure was down from 42 to about 33 psi.
We stopped at a couple of gas stations and filled up to about 48 psi.
Made it to Rawlins and stopped at the Kiburn Point tire repair shop. (Luckily this was around noon on a Thursday).
They patched the tire and we were on our way again in less than an hour; I was very happy.
I think this was their first Tesla, so I watched carefully and pointed out where to place the jack.
The tire (Continental All Season) has the foam lining which gives tire repair people a pause; I told them to remove the foam and then they could patch it OK. They balanced the wheel.
This put us behind schedule and we ended up not stopping at the Salt Lake City - Marketplace supercharger; will get it the next time.