Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I got two more around Austin while at TeslaCon Texas, we decided that after standing for almost 6 hours, driving the 50 minutes to Hutto one-way before dinner wasn't worth it, so I'll pick up that one later in the month on our anniversary trip instead.
28210:09AM CDT04/08/2022West Lake Hills, TX
28311:42AM CDT04/08/2022Del Valle, TX
Spreadsheet updated!
Sorry I missed you at Tesla Con!

I thought Cyber Rodeo was totally worth our multiple efforts to sneak in. It was fairly widely reported to be the most epic of all the events Tesla has ever put on, and by far the largest. It was geared toward employees. They pulled out all the stops and it took hours to explore all the production areas. Gary Clark Jr put on an epic set. Fun to see Elon and Franz. Tesla Con and all the activities the Austin club put on through the week easily filled the 4 days with opportunities to reconnect with old friends and meet new ones.

Melville, NY. All spaces marked general parking. It is a big parking lot, and chargers are furthest from stores.

01913291-B19A-400D-B9C7-AA801DE772CA.jpeg

I thought Cyber Rodeo was totally worth our multiple efforts to sneak in. Fun to see Elon and Franz. Tesla Con and all the activities the Austin club put on through the week easily filled the 4 days with opportunities to reconnect with old friends and meet new ones.
Wow! Sounds like a blast, other than philly girl I didn't really see anyone talking about going, you make me sorry I didn't. Did you hear any scuttlebutt abut them allowing Tesla to sell cars in Texas?

Reactions: Bighorn
Sorry I missed you at Tesla Con!
Same! I should have had a hat or a sign that said "I'm a Supercharger hunter. Are you?" ;)

I did enjoy heading down the long way 'round to Boca Chica to see Starbase and hang with the couple folks that made it out at the same time as me. The trip from San Antonio to Laredo went great, but apparently there are two routes from Laredo to McAllen, one is diagonal along the border, the other a more "two-sides of a square" trip, and I didn't notice that Tesla had put me on the longer trip until it decided 30 minutes in that we didn't actually have enough charge to make it... so we turned around and charged up more to replenish our foolishness, and put Roma in the nav in between to make sure we didn't head directly east again.
Ended up meeting a former coworker (big company, never met him before) who ended up making a career change to be a professional photographer, and he would hang out on the beach taking pictures of the rockets and all that jazz.

There was rumor that everyone went to a big bar on South Padre Island but I guess I'm actually an old man, and the loud, obnoxious teens and twenty-somethings kinda put me and the wife off from joining them. Would have been great to meet at a restaurant where we could chat peacefully about our adventures, but it was cold on the beach by the time we got down there at 6:30/7pm. Ah well.

At any rate, I've now completed the southern corner of the States, and have updated the spreadsheet with the following:
28409:50AM CDT04/09/2022Three Rivers, TX
28512:03PM CDT04/09/2022Laredo, TX
28605:00PM CDT04/09/2022McAllen, TX
28706:30PM CDT04/09/2022Brownsville, TX
28809:16PM CDT04/09/2022South Padre Island, TX
28911:59AM CDT04/10/2022Kingsville, TX
29001:54PM CDT04/10/2022Victoria, TX

Just finished planning out our summer road trip and have all our stays booked.

We use a few tools to help us plan. One was MyScenicDrive (MSD) as it helps give some guidelines for nightly stops.

Statistics from MSD for this show: 6,128 miles; about 105 hours 19 minutes of driving; about 28 days

We'll probably be adding about 50-60 Superchargers to my obtained list.

Nv1p03v.jpg
That sir, is a beautiful route. Many well wishes for your trip!

Last edited:
Just finished planning out our summer road trip and have all our stays booked.

We use a few tools to help us plan. One was MyScenicDrive (MSD) as it helps give some guidelines for nightly stops.

Statistics from MSD for this show: 6,128 miles; about 105 hours 19 minutes of driving; about 28 days

We'll probably be adding about 50-60 Superchargers to my obtained list.

Nv1p03v.jpg
Wow. That’s a heckuva trip. Gonna be awesome! Safe travels.

• Love
Reactions: scottf200
Wow! Sounds like a blast, other than philly girl I didn't really see anyone talking about going, you make me sorry I didn't. Did you hear any scuttlebutt abut them allowing Tesla to sell cars in Texas?
Texas sales didn’t come up, but they clearly have huge support from the locals and the governor. I even got a big wave from a guy in a large pick up truck in Comanche, TX yesterday on my drive home.
A bunch of Custer folks besides Jen went including Kim Paquette and Sam. Met a lot of people I only knew through social media. Shook Sandy Munro’s hand because everyone was clamoring to get a pic and buy him drinks. Driving in small convoys hither and yon was also a blast. I didn’t head down with a group to Starbase because it seemed like a logistical nightmare, plus I’d been, but I’m seeing a lot of pics of several Starships (?) mere feet from parked Teslas.
7E369F2A-CC36-425D-8BB3-7F8559AF8C0D.jpeg

I added 1 more Supercharger location to my list on a trip to Tucson last week. The spreadsheet has been updated.

04/06/22
430 Tucson - W River Rd, AZ

We hosted about 50 people from one of the car clubs I belong to for the annual national meet.. We visited Tumacácori Mission, Tubac, the Titan Missile Museum, Tombstone, Kartchner Caverns & a private car collection.

IMG_5123.jpg

Mission San José de Tumacácori

IMG_5174.jpg

Titan Missile Museum

IMG_5180.jpg

Tombstone

IMG_5178.jpg

Tombstone

Congratulations, I believe you are the first competitor to charge in Alaska.;)
Welp, at least you’ll never hear me call myself a geography or state abbreviation expert.

Funny story though. We checked into a hotel in TN tonight and the kiddo said he stayed in a hotel just like this in Alaska. I said oh yeah? How did you get there? He said a rocket ship.

Parents, watch your kids closely. You never know what kind of space exploration they can get into when you aren’t watching.

Made a round trip in the "neighborhood" to pick up some new sites:

#324 Kløfta, Norway - First
#325 Skarnes, Norway - First
#326 Malung, Sweden - First
#327 Sälen, Sweden - First
#328 Rudshøgda, Norway - First
#329 Lillehammer Strandtorget, Norway - First

Spreadsheet updated

Last week, the guys in my team called a meeting at work. They all think I'm more than a bit crazy to go on road trips with no other purpose than to pick up new charger locations, but nevertheless they are somewhat impressed with the number of visits I've managed to assemble.

So they have secretly sourced some drawings and 3D printed a small SC and presented it to me as I managed to crawl into 1. place in Europe.

Now I need to stay ahead, or I might be forced to pass it along :)

1649742012872.jpeg