Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
We're going for a small weekend trip to the Harz with my girlfriend's mum with the new supercharger Nörten-Hardenberg somewhat on the route (by my definition). 🤣

PXL_20220624_090858603.jpg

Surprised to see the flooded Houston Westheimer (Galleria?) show up on my map after leaving TX the other day. Apparently it is still a red herring. 😤

6/23
Robertsdlae, LA

Crestview, FL
Panama City
Marianna

Columbus, GA

Auburn - College St, AL
Montgomery
Cottondale
Mountain Brook
Leeds
Huntsville

6/24
Kimball, TN
Manchester
Brentwood - Old Hickory Blvd
Nashville - Charlotte Pike
Nashville
Crossville
Knoxville - Brookview Centre Way
Pigeon Forge

Asheville - South Tunnel Rd, NC (I think this and one of the above were named differently on the Nav)
Old Fort
Asheville - Thetford St

Surprised to see the flooded Houston Westheimer (Galleria?) show up on my map after leaving TX the other day. Apparently it is still a red herring.
Congrats on 900! Galleria was reported open in the TMC thread, but someone else said it was not. @evp posted to the spreadsheet that he charged there on 6/20 - figured that was enough to mark it as open.

I'm a bit confused - not sure what the real status is. Marked back to closed in our spreadsheet and supercharge.info. @evp can you confirm that you charged there? Is it on the nav as open?

Last edited:
We're going for a small weekend trip to the Harz with my girlfriend's mum with the new supercharger Nörten-Hardenberg somewhat on the route (by my definition). 🤣

View attachment 820374
Really? You couldn't wait until tomorrow for a shared first?

Just kidding, sorry we missed a potential meetup. We're heading there tomorrow. Have a good trip.

Reactions: StefanSarzio
Congrats on 900! Galleria was reported open in the TMC thread, but someone else said it was not. @evp posted to the spreadsheet that he charged there on 6/20 - figured that was enough to mark it as open.

I'm a bit confused - not sure what the real status is. Marked back to closed in our spreadsheet and supercharge.info. @evp can you confirm that you charged there? Is it on the nav as open?
My guess is he hit Houston - 9633 Westheimer Rd (SC), TX with a similar name and the Galleria pin never even popped up for him, as I first saw it today. He was making tracks west pretty smartly after we missed in Austin.

It definitely wasn't open when I went through on May 28th. I even entered the parking garage. The entire bottom floor was blocked off just like it was the last time I was there.

6/24/2022:

Benton Harbor, MI
Rolling Prairie, IN - Wilbur Shaw Travel Plaza
Michigan City, IN
Rolling Prairie, IN - S Knute Rockne Plaza
Elkhart, IN - George Craig Travel Plaza
Elkhart, IN - Henry Schricker Travel Plaza
Howe, IN - Gene Stratton Travel Plaza - EB
Howe, IN - Ernie Pyle Travel Plaza - WB
Fort Wayne, IN - Illinois Rd (picture below)

View attachment 820691
Nicely done on sleuthing out this first.
I've been watching this one for a while, but my son borrowed the car for an out of town trip this morning.
I'll get it shortly, but it won't be a first.