Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you're saying you don't want to make a 300-mile dogleg just to find the stalls occupied by service vehicles...
Honestly, I didn’t know if it’s a dogleg. Primarily, it’s the principle, but I’ll admit that I wouldn’t want the added hassle of having to show up in the middle of the night (or being skunked by dual occupancy), though that may well be the natural result. Haven’t mapped/timed it out.
Obviously I would if that’s the consensus, but I can’t imagine it is, given the facts thus far.

I think my point about presence in the nav being a prerequisite persists and Moraine should never have counted. Even @PLUS EV, who got the first, seemed more intent on hedging the acquisition rather than viewing it as legitimate. There seems to be consensus here. Let’s allow logic to prevail rather than a capricious appeal to authority or an errant supercharge.info designation.
Only four people have checked-in to Moraine. I think it is a reasonable proposal to consider removing those check-ins once all of this is settled. We are reaching out to the SC.info team to coordinate. @tes-s, @SilverMonk, @NKYTA, and @PLUS EV, can you accept losing these check-ins?

1659922881814.png

Only four people have checked-in to Moraine. I think it is a reasonable proposal to consider removing those check-ins once all of this is settled. We are reaching out to the SC.info team to coordinate. @tes-s, @SilverMonk, @NKYTA, and @PLUS EV, can you accept losing these check-ins?

View attachment 837945
Correction. I stand corrected. I thought @PLUS EV got the first. Interesting conflict of interest, there. Recusals, anyone? 😂

Add: There may be a shared first if we’re just seeing a date shift based on viewing it from a different time zone straddling midnight.

Check-ins for 2022-08-07
- Cary - Bass Pro Ln, NC (#1176)
- Chapel Hill, NC (#1177)
- Thomasville, NC (#1178)
- Fort Mill, SC (#1179)
- Columbia - Harbison Blvd, SC (#1180)
- Florence - N Williston Rd, SC (#1181) (Comment: Buc-ee’s is like Walmart on Black Friday, every day. Let that sink in…)
- Benson, NC (#1182)
- Warsaw - NC-24, NC (#1183)
- Leland, NC (#1184)
- Jacksonville, NC (#1185) (First to check-in)
- New Bern, NC (#1186)
- Greenville, NC (#1187)

View attachment 837945
Would I have gone there if the previous three competitors had not? And it was already decided, No.
Would I have gone there if no one had, and it was on SC.info and/or sc.life and/or the Nav, Yes.

I‘ve still not gotten confirmation on the Valets in NYC, Flushing and NJ. I thought the top tier was all about inclusivity and not penalty, but it appears the top two and a few others in the top contenders consider them part of their game. I’m happy to be pointed to the post that resolved this, as I just look ahead where I‘m going. Just tonight I looked at their maps for the first time in some years and aside from @JSergeant they have cleared most or all. Clearly I face a 2k mile penalty for my laxness. 🤷🤷

There is a Cleveland or Cincinnati SC behind a gate, where the gate was closed for me. Alpharetta GA also comes to mind. Those types should be stripped retroactively under this proposal. That can’t include Chicago, Grand Ave, since it was part of an SC route N and E, early on, even though it was at a SvC.

I don’t want to rewrite history, but if you are going to rewrite it a bit, then I guess I don’t count the original Wausau, WI pallets for me.

The only suggestion I have, is that anyone outside the top ten gets a vote, as the top ten all have vested interests.

Montana, out.

Reactions: gnxs and JSergeant
Check-ins for 2022-08-07
- Cary - Bass Pro Ln, NC (#1176)
- Chapel Hill, NC (#1177)
- Thomasville, NC (#1178)
- Fort Mill, SC (#1179)
- Columbia - Harbison Blvd, SC (#1180)
- Florence - N Williston Rd, SC (#1181) (Comment: Buc-ee’s is like Walmart on Black Friday, every day. Let that sink in…)
- Benson, NC (#1182)
- Warsaw - NC-24, NC (#1183)
- Leland, NC (#1184)
- Jacksonville, NC (#1185) (First to check-in)
- New Bern, NC (#1186)
- Greenville, NC (#1187)
Nice haul!

Sucks about the firsts, but to make you feel better, I’ve had one shared first on my trip. Yeah, this trip. 🥵

The Horse Race visualization seems to confirm that no other competitor has bagged so many superchargers in such a short period of time.

View attachment 837626
I’m like the CO2 graph, post industrialization. I’m not sure I’m comfortable with that comparison, but thanks for the visualization shout out!

Good segue to shout out ❤️🤟🏻❤️ 🤟🏻⭐️ for @theflyer and all our Admins!

Check-ins for 2022-08-07
- Calabasas - Commons Way, CA (#319)

Exciting day. We got Locked out of our hotel in Santa Maria by police activity for 1.5 hours. And I thought we got a great room overlooking the municipal airport with 3 fighter jets just sitting there. Calabasas was a pain, 3 different lines, amateurs. Still we only had to wait 10-15 min. Lots of traffic, honking ICEs upset about the Tesla cluster. Fun trip, everyone had a blast kids and wife included.

Attachments

• C0075A8A-1820-4997-8F9E-542BFBE57B46.jpeg
    C0075A8A-1820-4997-8F9E-542BFBE57B46.jpeg
    659.3 KB · Views: 51
  • AFEBAA65-BF51-45AE-9C9F-A30CD979E7D1.jpeg
    AFEBAA65-BF51-45AE-9C9F-A30CD979E7D1.jpeg
    340.1 KB · Views: 42
  • B9D375A9-CCDA-4BF7-A85C-0735D3CB93D4.jpeg
    B9D375A9-CCDA-4BF7-A85C-0735D3CB93D4.jpeg
    612.7 KB · Views: 46
  • DF39FBFA-837D-4B88-AA37-260A7C53E723.jpeg
    DF39FBFA-837D-4B88-AA37-260A7C53E723.jpeg
    671.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 1B6E8F8E-ED80-45B9-85F6-FD79540EAD03.jpeg
    1B6E8F8E-ED80-45B9-85F6-FD79540EAD03.jpeg
    422.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 4252C9CA-E824-475E-9E66-5FD22EC9F1FC.jpeg
    4252C9CA-E824-475E-9E66-5FD22EC9F1FC.jpeg
    818.4 KB · Views: 44
<snip> I‘ve still not gotten confirmation on the Valets in NYC, Flushing and NJ. I thought the top tier was all about inclusivity and not penalty, but it appears the top two and a few others in the top contenders consider them part of their game. I’m happy to be pointed to the post that resolved this, as I just look ahead where I‘m going. Just tonight I looked at their maps for the first time in some years and aside from @JSergeant they have cleared most or all. Clearly I face a 2k mile penalty for my laxness. 🤷🤷

<snip>

The only suggestion I have, is that anyone outside the top ten gets a vote, as the top ten all have vested interests.
Hmmm, @NKYTA, I thought that was long-decided that they were part of the game. Using the Mott St location as an example, as the 59 Allen St has about the same list, but other than PLUS EV, Bighorn, and matt_net_zero, it seems as though all the folks who hit the Valet ones are on the East coast (within ~200-400 miles of it) and IT Geek from MI is just over 600 miles away.

1659937111202.png

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA and Bighorn
I never got or had great difficulty getting the Burbank Service Center, they have two chargers out front and they try to keep cars in the spaces that they control so that when they need them they are not in use by us riffraff. If they were moving cars and you snuck in (I think that's how I did it) you are just bothering the service guys, that's not right... (hey, it was my first LA Supercharger hunt)
There are 6 v2 stalls at the Burbank Service Center. Most recently I've seen signs that state public charging is available after 7pm. Even as recently as this year I was able to pull into an available stall with no wait.

• Informative
Reactions: Darren S
There are 6 v2 stalls at the Burbank Service Center. Most recently I've seen signs that state public charging is available after 7pm. Even as recently as this year I was able to pull into an available stall with no wait.
Could someone in the area could drop by and get a photo of the signs saying charging is available after 7 p.m.?

Reactions: israndy
Hmmm, @NKYTA, I thought that was long-decided that they were part of the game. Using the Mott St location as an example, as the 59 Allen St has about the same list, but other than PLUS EV, Bighorn, and matt_net_zero, it seems as though all the folks who hit the Valet ones are on the East coast (within ~200-400 miles of it) and IT Geek from MI is just over 600 miles away.

View attachment 838005
Haha. I put it off almost 3 years to the day from your first visit.😂. Probably drove right by there ten different trips before acknowledging that my protest was for naught🤓. The illustrated guides (thanks @Big Earl ) helped assuage my reluctance and TSLA had suddenly made the financial knee jerk moot. Also, Macy was no longer in tow.

I have mixed feelings on this.
It doesn't matter to me if I have 381 or 382 unique sites.
I did go "out of my way" to hit this site at 7 or 8 pm when I still had hours of driving left to get home.
But for me, "out of the way" meant diverting off of I-75 a little and consuming a half hour extra. I was already driving through Moraine.
I would think @NKYTA , @PLUS EV , and @tes-s might have diverted farther/longer and would have more of an emotional opinion.
There was no sign posted regarding "only after hours" nor "no public usage" - no sign at all.
I was lucky that one of the two spots was open. The other looked like someone sleeping there for the night. The tinted windows after dark rendered it near impossible to see in.
The charging session did not get recorded it would appear. The last supercharging session on my car still shows the previous Florence, KY, session. I was plugged in long enough to get more than a couple kWh's. (free lifetime supercharging).
I would vote to exclude this site from now on unless Tesla adds it to the nav. screen.
And as I stated, one site +/- is not a big deal to me, nor the half hour diversion.

@PLUS EV
Just looked at a map.
Moraine is right on my route from St Louis to Breezewood. Zero dogleg🤓. It’s a no brainer for when to depart Big Horn to show up there at 1 am. Child’s play compared to bagging Carmel Mountain (open 7(?)hours a week) which was in the nav and ultimately disallowed cuz wheels.

I objected to Moraine before anyone visited it. It clearly was not eligible for inclusion, but I humored the powers that be that it might show up on the nav. It didn’t and it needs to be removed and acknowledged as the mistake that it was. Quite simple and a good litmus for reason. Putting it to a vote of a few people is a disservice to the 100+ who are disadvantaged by including it in any future denominator. @PLUS EV, who has peak institutional memory, already chimed in that he thought it was illegitimate. I’ve seen zero empiric evidence for the counter argument. We have never, ever done it this way.
Rip the Bandaid🤓
Peace.