Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tesla will swap my yoke for a steering wheel for free if I decide to do so. I remain on the fence about whether to swap or not because there is so much I like about the yoke. That windshield is certainly something to behold. For me, one of the biggest advantages is the large openings created by the falcon wing doors. It makes it easy for me to load stuff, like my mobility scooter. I love the cooled seats. I love the tilting center display. I love the auto-close driver door. I love having a single click to get into NOA/FSD. I love the induction phone charging under the dash. I love the center console's cubbies. I love that it has a 12V power plug in the back. I love the predictive drive selector (Drive or reverse). I love the blacked-out look of the trip, tires, and tint.

Being a HW4 car, much doesn't work yet. NOA is available, but not FSD. Summon, auto-park and the like are not active yet.
BTW. We have found that if we put the climate control in Camp mode the 12V power will continue to work. We turn off Air Conditioning and set the fan to 1 (looks to be off). You will have to manually lock the doors since Camp mode does not do walk away lock.

Quirky co-working spaces of the Flyover States continued today with Modus, in downtown Omaha. Then, I drove to north Kansas City, MO.

Check-ins for 2023-05-24
- Council Bluffs, IA (#379)
- St. Joseph, MO (#380)
- Kansas City, MO (#381)
- Liberty, MO (#382)

I may have mentioned it before, but Autio is a neat thing to listen to while driving in new places. Now I know that I-29 follows a path between the Missouri River and the Loess Hills.

First alert: I’ve just visited the two new sites on I-80 in Ohio 5am+. And yes, that is one picture from each of the two rest stops. So you should be good @theflyer

Tiffin River Service Plaza
IMG_0428.jpeg
IMG_0429.jpeg

Indian Meadow Service Plaza
IMG_0430.jpeg

Arrived in Budapest and made my 480th unique Supercharger visit - and my first with getting my car washed.

Check-ins for 2023-05-25
- Törökbálint, Hungary (#478) (First to check-in)
- Szigetszentmiklós, Hungary (#479) (First to check-in)
- Fót, Hungary (#480) (First to check-in)

While the 'old' Supercharger in Györ had all stalls replaced with new V3s two of the new Superchargers still had (some) V2s. PXL_20230525_124056632.MP.jpgPXL_20230525_123402637.jpg

Mine are all from this last tr
East Coast for me, no surprise.
Why is that no surprise? Just cause as a West Coaster you are gonna take longer to get to the East? Mine were all on this last month's trip which was all about leaving the comfort of the West Coast:

Normal, Il 3598
San Marcos, TX. 3540
Waco, TX 3619

Definitely not the biggest loser, not one under 3500, sounds like it's BigHorn 🤯
Oh to retire soon.
You THINK that will give you more time to do this, but you WON'T be on the road already pushing you to do this

We were planning on hitting Barstow - Tanger Way and Buttonwillton - Cal Club but both showed Temporarily Closed on the Tesla Navigation screen.
We spent the night at Harris Ranch; really nice pool.
The Coalinga Supercharger has half of the 80 chargers covered up; which is why "only" shows 40 chargers available.
The Tesla building (coffee and bathrooms) at Kettleman City was nice.
On to Roseville for my wife's mother 91 birthday on Wednesday.
Sorry I just saw your post now. Cal Club was marked temporarily closed for me but I was able to charge without any issue. Did you get there?

Slogged my way around Chicago yet again.

Check-ins for 2023-05-25
- West Unity - Indian Meadow Service Plaza, OH (#1150) (First to check-in)
- Chesterton, IN (#1151)
- Mokena, IL (#1152)
- Orland Park, IL (#1153)
- Villa Park, IL (#1154)
- Waukegan, IL (#1155)

Nice to see @SilverMonk again this morning. I lost almost two hours trying to figure out how to reattach my temporary license plate after one screw completely fell out during the drive yesterday, and the other had almost backed completely out. Ended up at Home Depot buying some tools and trying, unsuccessfully, to find a match.