Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Let’s see how this goes…. All new to me.

3-wheeled motor bikes?!
I've seen the trikes with the wide front wheel set but never that narrow version that you captured a couple times.
And I love how the chase vehicle convoy is longer than the peloton.
Nice video and memory.

Dang. So many bikes on top of cars... Anyone know what they're for?
They're allowed to change bicycles at will during the race, even during the same stage if necessary (the latter would likely only be attempted in the event of an accident or other bicycle damage). The riders work in teams so each car could carry replacement bikes for all or part of the entire team.

I'm guessing each team has a semi (or even semis!) loaded with stuff that follow along at a great distance. The semi(s) would carry all the stuff that would be necessary for future stages. For example, I'm certain that riders would want to switch bicycles, or at least wheels, when switching from a mountainous stage to a flat stage, so the different style of bike or wheels would be following behind in the semi.

3-wheeled motor bikes?!
I've seen the trikes with the wide front wheel set but never that narrow version that you captured a couple times.
They are quite common in Europe, mostly in the South. Usually they zip by about 1 mm from your mirrors (as long as you still have any 🙃) in queued up traffic in the cities - or even in rolling traffic. 🫨

Check-ins for 2023-06-30
- Buena Park, CA - Beach Boulevard (#1497)
- Downey, CA - Stonewood Street (#1498)
- Downey, CA - Lakewood Boulevard (#1499)
- Commerce, CA - East Telegraph Road (#1500)
- Commerce, CA (#1501)
- Bell, CA - 4416 Gage Avenue (#1502)
- Los Angeles, CA - Alameda Street (#1503)
- Culver City, CA - Washington Boulevard (#1504)
- Los Angeles, CA - Venice Boulevard (#1505)
- Culver City, CA - 11924 Washington Blvd (#1506)
- Marina Del Rey, CA (#1507)
- Playa Vista, CA - West Jefferson Blvd (#1508)
- Culver City, CA (#1509)
- Hawthorne, CA - West 120th Street (#1510)
- Hawthorne, CA - El Segundo Boulevard (#1511)
- Redondo Beach, CA (#1512)
- Manhattan Beach, CA (#1513)
- Hermosa Beach, CA (#1514)
- Torrance, CA (#1515)
- Long Beach, CA - Long Beach Boulevard (#1516)
- Lakewood, CA (#1517)
- Cerritos, CA - Los Cerritos Center (#1518)
- Long Beach, CA (#1519)
- Cypress, CA (#1520)
- Westminster, CA (#1521)
- Fountain Valley, CA - Warner Avenue (#1522)
- Fountain Valley, CA (#1523)
- Costa Mesa, CA - Hyland Avenue (#1524)
- Newport Beach, CA (#1525)
- Irvine, CA - Michelson Drive (#1526)
- Irvine, CA - Main Street (#1527)
- Tustin, CA - Flight Way (#1528)
- Tustin, CA - Red Hill Avenue (#1529)
- Tustin, CA (#1530)
- Tustin, CA - Franklin Avenue (#1531)
- Irvine, CA - Culver Drive (#1532)
- Irvine, CA - Walnut Ave (#1533)

View attachment 952289

Thanks for the invite, @Limited , but I am a little tired after all these check-ins. Enjoy your first in Ventura!
One of a only a few that have gotten 3 centuries in the same month. @Bighorn @PLUS EV @NKYTA @Tdreamer come to mind - maybe others.

Yep, plays perfectly. But you forgot the selfie...
I don’t do selfies, but Jeannie did one for the kids. Just this once, and only because you’re a neighbor😂
There was tons of free swag. The shirt is from a French grocer that we actually shopped at because they also have super chargers at some of their stores.

(The red polka dot jersey is what the top mountain rider gets to wear. We were at the start of one of the big climbs or “cols”—col de Morga.)

IMG_2813.jpeg

Last edited:
They're allowed to change bicycles at will during the race, even during the same stage if necessary (the latter would likely only be attempted in the event of an accident or other bicycle damage). The riders work in teams so each car could carry replacement bikes for all or part of the entire team.

I'm guessing each team has a semi (or even semis!) loaded with stuff that follow along at a great distance. The semi(s) would carry all the stuff that would be necessary for future stages. For example, I'm certain that riders would want to switch bicycles, or at least wheels, when switching from a mountainous stage to a flat stage, so the different style of bike or wheels would be following behind in the semi.
Thanks. I was wondering what the rules were regarding switches. I knew they traded out for flats or mechanical issues, but didn’t know they could at will. That first stage was taken at the very end by two brothers who are on different teams. They had debated to the powers that be whether they could cooperate. Neither were team principals, but you probably knew all this.

Check-ins for 2023-07-03
- Highland, CA (#1579)
- Lake Arrowhead, CA (#1580)
- San Bernardino, CA (#1581)
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA (#1582)
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA - Foothill Boulevard (#1583)
- Fontana, CA (#1584)
- Hesperia, CA (#1585)
- Victorville, CA - Amargosa Road (#1586)
- Victorville, CA (#1587)
- Palmdale, CA - 10th Street West (#1588)
- Palmdale, CA (#1589)
- Tejon Ranch, CA - Outlets at Tejon Pkwy (#1590)
- Bakersfield, CA - Copus Road (No Amenities) (#1591)
- Bakersfield, CA - South Enos Lane (#1592)
- Buttonwillow, CA - Cal Club Rd (No Amenities) (#1593)
- Kettleman City, CA - Bernard Drive (#1594)
- Coalinga, CA (#1595)
- Visalia, CA (#1596)
- Traver, CA (#1597)
- Selma, CA (#1598)

Tesla offered us cold water bottles at the Tejon Ranch Supercharger on this super hot day, and we enjoyed early Independence Day fireworks while charging in Selma.

This was truly a "touch-and-go" charge. Station was barely just turned on and only one stall showing open on the app (was not yet on Find Us or the nav yet). I had to try all 16 stalls to get one that allowed me about 20 seconds of charging (and time for a few pictures) before failing red. Two other stalls lit up green then immediately to red. After leaving, it's been added to Find Us.

Check-ins for 2023-07-03
- Azusa, CA (#729) (First to check-in)

20230703_220744.jpg

Screenshot_20230703_215247_Tesla.jpg

This was truly a "touch-and-go" charge. Station was barely just turned on and only one stall showing open on the app (was not yet on Find Us or the nav yet). I had to try all 16 stalls to get one that allowed me about 20 seconds of charging (and time for a few pictures) before failing red. Two other stalls lit up green then immediately to red. After leaving, it's been added to Find Us.

Check-ins for 2023-07-03
- Azusa, CA (#729) (First to check-in)

View attachment 953084

View attachment 953085

Congratulations on the first, sounds like you really had to work for that one!

Bruce.

Yep. I'm quite into following the 3 big tours in Europe. Giro d'Italie, Tour de France and Vuelta a España. They all lasts 3 weeks with 2 rest days, covering more than 3000km

Each team consists of 8 riders and a LARGE crew. Here is a picture of one of the team setups (and this is not the biggest team):

1688459015006.png

From inside the service trucks that follow behind:

1688459089150.png

They can change bicycles at any time during each stage as @PLUS EV correctly writes. With even the most minor flaw they change immediately to a backup bike, and usually the mechanics tries to fix the primary bike and they then switch back, because the primary bikes are so finely tuned to each rider that they prefer to get back on it even at the cost of a second stop along the road.

They usually have 2 primary bikes each, one for the normal stages and one for the time-trial stages (usually 1 to 3 stages), where each rider only competes against the clock and starts 1 to 3 minutes apart from each other. For normal stages they prep the bike each day with different gear ratios based on the profile of the stage, flat, hills or mountains.

There is so much strategy and tactics going on, both in each stage and also during the whole 3 weeks, that I find it very fascinating to follow as much as I can. Sadly I have yet to experience it live, but the plans are to do that in the not so distant future.

Regards
Bredo

Check-ins for 2023-07-03
- Whitewood, SK (#213)
- Wynyard, SK (#214)
- Davidson, SK (#215)
- Saskatoon, SK (#216)
- North Battleford, SK (#217)
- Lloydminster, AB (#218)
- Vegreville, AB (#219)
- Edmonton, AB (#220)

Something happened to my car yesterday such that I have a water intrusion problem with the nav. If I drive in the rain long enough, the nav keeps jumping the current location of my route around the map. The red arrow is rock solid and accurate, it's just the blue line that flops around. The problem is that it messes with the data fed to autopilot, so that will make the road trip harder, but only in significant rain storms.

Check-ins for 2023-07-01
- Overland Park, KS (#179)

IMG_2552.jpeg

I did a trip up to Topeka to watch one day of the Formula Sun Grand Prix this last weekend. Electrek Formula Sun Grand Prix 2023 – ASC & FSGP It was nice to chat with a few folks in the pits and I hope I wasn’t too much of a nuisance.

Final results posted on the web site above, but the winning vehicles each drive around 700 miles over the 3 day event.

Next year, they’ll do the race track event as well as a road rally on public roads.

They are not traditional racing, trying to take the corner faster than the other guy right? Probably a good use of AutoPilot
Congratulations on the first, sounds like you really had to work for that one!
The most work I have done for a charger was the 3 separate trips to Stockton after it was tagged as open, before it actually WAS open

Blasting down to Florida but managed to snag a first so posting right away rather than when I get to the hotel later -
Check-ins for 2023-07-04
- Orangeburg, SC (#540)
- St. George, SC (#541)
- Walterboro, SC (#542)
- Yemassee, SC (#543)
- Pooler - US 80, GA (#544)
- Pooler, GA (#545)
- Yulee, FL (#546)
- Jacksonville - City Center Blvd, FL (#547) (First to check-in)

Really digging the Model Y.

IMG_7894.jpeg

IMG_7896.jpeg

IMG_7895.jpeg

Check-ins for 2023-07-03
- Whitewood, SK (#213)
- Wynyard, SK (#214)
- Davidson, SK (#215)
- Saskatoon, SK (#216)
- North Battleford, SK (#217)
- Lloydminster, AB (#218)
- Vegreville, AB (#219)
- Edmonton, AB (#220)

Something happened to my car yesterday such that I have a water intrusion problem with the nav. If I drive in the rain long enough, the nav keeps jumping the current location of my route around the map. The red arrow is rock solid and accurate, it's just the blue line that flops around. The problem is that it messes with the data fed to autopilot, so that will make the road trip harder, but only in significant rain storms.
I've had the car location be inaccurate before which is super frustrating as the Nav tries to navigate you from wherever it thinks you are so it is basically useless. Was a near disaster on the S70 rental I had in Europe until finally the very last desperation troubleshooting measure I took actually worked! All I had to do was open the sunroof during a rainstorm and do a scroll wheel reset :) Up to that point, I had spent half a day navigating from supercharger to supercharger with my iPhone while driving (and I was running out of data since I was out of the country). Not ideal at all!