Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
We took an afternoon trip up to Surrey, BC to get the new Supercharger. It was an uneventful trip. The border crossings were not too onerous.

I was impressed to see my new Model S charging at 250kW at the Burlington Supercharger (with battery at about 12%). On my old S,
the highest I have seen in six years has been 120 kW, more commonly 115 kW.

Check-ins for 2023-07-05

- Surrey - 160th St, BC (#1813) (First to check-in)

View attachment 953559View attachment 953561View attachment 953560View attachment 953562
What is that HUD looking picture?

Lots of miles around Florida in the last 36 hours… back to Charlotte in the morning and will hit 2k miles on the Y in 8 days. Some stats - keep in mind I was going rather quickly.
IMG_8491.jpeg

Highly recommend a stop in Disney Springs (free parking / entrance) if you find yourself with a few hours to kill in SW Orlando area. Wandered around and got dinner there this evening.
IMG_8441.jpeg

Check-ins for 2023-07-05
- Davenport, FL (#555)
- Riverview - Hwy 301 S, FL (#556)

Check-ins for 2023-07-06
- Sebring, FL (#557)
- Kissimmee - W Osceola Pkwy, FL (#558)
- Orlando - Central Florida Pkwy, FL (#559)
- Orlando - 7826 W Sand Lake Rd, FL (#560)
- Orlando - Palm Pkwy, FL (#561)

Check-ins for 2023-07-06
- Incline Village, NV (#1638)
- Sparks, NV (#1639)
- Reno, NV - North Sierra Street (#1640)
- Reno, NV - Element Lane (#1641) (First to check-in)
- Reno, NV (#1642)
- Gardnerville, NV (#1643)
- Hawthorne, NV (#1644)
- Bishop, CA (#1645)
- Inyokern, CA (#1646)
- Inyokern, CA - Locust Avenue (#1647)
- Mojave, CA - Sierra Highway (#1648)

As I was leaving Tahoe City this morning, I had to slow down to let a bear cross the street!

IMG_8030.jpeg

In Reno, I snagged a first check-in at the Element Lane Supercharger.

IMG_3157.jpeg

I tried really hard to attach a video of the Tour de France riders coming through the little Basque town we were in, but no matter how much I abbreviated it, it said the file was too big. I’d be happy to try suggestions, but be forewarned, we are in Dublin and I’ve hung up my driving shoes😂
Wow, you're the 7th person I know that's been in Ireland just in the last couple of weeks.

Reactions: Bighorn
Welcome back to the USA! Can you share some info about your rental experience in Europe when you have a chance?
Thanks! Yes, of course. Happy to share. We used 4 different outfits and it’s not super straightforward. Main upshot is that Hertz is inconsistent across countries and UFODrive is a pretty straightforward, contactless service throughout Europe and parts of the US. Another SC competitor well known here is about to use them and can provide more insight, as well.
It seems mileage always comes at a price, though, regardless of who you use. The most economical experience was Hertz UK, while the worst experience with surprise and exorbitant fees was Hertz France. We abbreviated our Ireland rental to two days because it was a high base rate, but the mileage was unlimited and we hadn’t yet been disillusioned about the cheaper reservations we’d found with Hertz.
I was playing around with future rentals and found a month long rental in Madrid for 1404 dollars that includes the first 1500 kms. Additional kms come at 20 cents/€. What’s nice is they pay the supercharger fees. The Model Y I got had about 1200 miles on it, so it was brand new. A blessing and a curse because any rim damage would be obvious. The other 3 cars had trashed rims, which is the norm with the narrow roads and the extensive curbage. I managed to survive 8500 km without a scratch, thank god.
The deductible thankfully was only $1000€, so it wasn’t too stressful. The French Hertz front desk surprise was that no insurance was included with our reservation, and if you wanted to reduce the deductible from 52k€ to 5700€, it was an additional 100€ a day. I almost made peace with that when he said and reconfirmed at my querying that we had unlimited mileage. Fact of the matter is we only had 300 km/day, which is a pittance and only discovered in the fine print on day 2. Ditched that car after a week and discovered UFO which while not inexpensive was fair and straightforward. Happy to elaborate on anything.

Last edited:
The quick thumbnail of the European portion of this trip which commenced 5/11 is:
30 days driving/6 days not
10,838 miles
329 new chargers
16-18 countries depending on how you count Northern Ireland and Spain/Basque Country.
Jeannie highlighted the route on a map which I can photograph later.

Add: Forgot # of SCs! Don’t know if that’s good or bad.

Last edited:
Check-ins for 2023-07-07
- Buchelay, France (#2131)
- Orgeval, France (#2132)
- Parly 2, France (#2133)
- Vélizy 2, France (#2134)
- Rungis, France (#2135)
- Thiais, France (#2136)
- Évry-Courcouronnes, France (#2137)
- Cesson, France (#2138)

Check-ins for 2023-07-08
- Fontainebleau, France (#2139)
- Chartres, France (#2140)

Had a very long day flying from Seattle to Paris (nonstop at least, but my flight was delayed). Then I was stuck in Friday rush hour traffic getting to my car in the Paris city center and driving around hunting superchargers. At least it was light out till past 10pm this time of year here so that helped. Never really felt too tired driving until the very last 30 miles or so. Doesn't that always seem to happen?

Anyways, Fontainebleau was actually well before midnight, but I just forgot to check in when I was there and I'm too jet lagged to try to correct that. Chartres was just barely after midnight. I'm staying at the host hotel here (not an endorsement of said hotel, but it is convenient! lol).

Made it back to Charlotte safely!
A few new sites today, but mostly was going for the quickest trip from Orlando to Charlotte (added Daytona Beach because Buc-ees).

Check-ins for 2023-07-07
- Daytona Beach - Gateway North Dr, FL (#562)
- St. Augustine - World Commerce Pkwy, FL (#563)
- Cayce, SC (#564)

IMG_8801.jpeg

Stats for the 4 day trip in my 2023 Model Y AWD:
IMG_8880.jpeg

Screenshot 2023-07-07 at 22.40.28.png

Screenshot 2023-07-07 at 22.42.10.png

IMG_8885.jpeg

Road trip video for the drive down to Orlando (you’ll want some popcorn - it’s an hour long):

Made it back to Charlotte safely!
A few new sites today, but mostly was going for the quickest trip from Orlando to Charlotte (added Daytona Beach because Buc-ees).

Check-ins for 2023-07-07
- Daytona Beach - Gateway North Dr, FL (#562)
- St. Augustine - World Commerce Pkwy, FL (#563)
- Cayce, SC (#564)

View attachment 954226

Stats for the 4 day trip in my 2023 Model Y AWD:
View attachment 954222
View attachment 954223
View attachment 954224
View attachment 954225
Road trip video for the drive down to Orlando (you’ll want some popcorn - it’s an hour long):
Thanks for avoiding the green pins. 🙏