Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2023-09-01
- Lynnwood - 148th St SW, WA (#1468) (First to check-in)

IMG_5823.jpeg

Check-ins for 2023-09-02
- Laurinburg, NC (#1617)
- Charlotte - Providence Rd, NC (#1618)
- Matthews, NC (#1619)
- Charlotte - 1111 Metropolitan Ave, NC (#1620)
- Salisbury, NC (#1621)
- Mocksville, NC (#1622)
- Clemmons, NC (#1623)
- Winston-Salem, NC (#1624)
- Mt Airy - Graceland Ln, NC (#1625)
- Roanoke, VA (#1626)
- Lexington - E Nelson St, VA (#1627)
- Raphine, VA (#1628)

Leaving a scattered mess of Colby’s in my wake. Not much I can do about it, but ouch.

Day 27: 553 miles. Winnipeg to Moosejaw Saskatchewan and then to Evanston for my last full day in Canada. This was also the western and northern-most points for this road trip.

The smoke got progressively worse all day. By Moosejaw, it was heavy. One part of me regretted this being my turnaround point, but most of me was glad I'd be turning away from the smoke.

I greatly enjoyed driving across the flat plains. I can't explain why I like it so much. I don't like the wind, however.

Check-ins for 2023-09-01
- Portage la Prairie, MB (#1331)
- Brandon, MB (#1332)
- Whitewood, SK (#1333)
- Regina, SK (#1334)
- Moose Jaw, SK (#1335)
- Estevan, SK (#1336)

Some nice sites along the way today, and it was great to meet @MarkoC at the Brandon supercharger. Regarding @PLUS EV's post, I had the marker pinned, but decided to take the direct route to Morris.

Meet up with @MarkoC at the Brandon, Manitoba supercharger.
View attachment 970353

View attachment 970350

Entering Saskatchewan
View attachment 970349

Moosejaw visitor center
View attachment 970351

Golden Hour on the plains
View attachment 970352

Thank God my car is wrapped.
View attachment 970347

Can you believe how straight the road was from Moosejaw to Evanston.?! That's over two hours of driving in an almost dead straight line.
View attachment 970345
View attachment 970346
Day 28: 596 miles. Estevan, Saskatchewan to Brookings, SD. I collected just a single new-to-me supercharger today at Sisseton, SD, but it was another beautiful drive on the plains. The first segment from Estevan to Bismark required planning because it was close to the range limit of my vehicle, and I don't have a CCS adapter, which would have provided a bail-out option in Minot. The range prediction was remarkably accurate. I arrived in Bismark with 15% remaining. It was fun doing a somewhat challenging segment again, as they don't happen very often anymore.

The border guard asked many questions and tried to trip me up, but overall, it was a very smooth crossing. Made lunch at Pioneer Park overlooking the Missouri River. It reminded me of my 1994 cross-country drive in my Toyota 4-runner, where I followed the Lewis and Clark route while reading their journals. One photo from that trip is below.

Check-ins for 2023-09-02
- Sisseton, SD (#1337)

View from my lunch spot in Pioneer Park
PXL_20230902_174558853.jpg

Somewhere in Montana in the fall of 1994.
Image069.jpg

Day 28 map.png

day 28 stats.png

A bit of food poisoning and a longer than expected day yesterday necessitated that we cut today's drive short (taking the most direct path north to the in-laws rather than the one east through Alabama), so only a couple new ones this time. I was at least about to knock out central LA, but AL still taunts me.

Check-ins for 2023-09-02
- Natchitoches, LA (#421)
- Alexandria, LA (#422)

Check-ins for 2023-09-03
- Southaven, MS (#423)

Last edited:
Check-ins for 2023-09-03
- Fredericksburg - Jefferson Davis Hwy, VA (#1629)
- Fairfax - Fairfax Blvd, VA (#1630)
- Tysons, VA (#1631)
- Bethesda - Elm St, MD (#1632)
- Baltimore, MD (#1633)
- Joppatowne, MD (#1634)
- North East - Pulaski Hwy, MD (#1635)
- Newark - Old Baltimore Pike, DE (#1636)
- Newark - Chestnut Hill Rd, DE (#1637)
- New Castle - Christiana Bypass, DE (#1638)
- Bear, DE (#1639)
- Kennett Square, PA (#1640)
- West Chester, PA (#1641)
- Malvern, PA (#1642)
- Conshohocken, PA (#1643)
- Fort Washington, PA (#1644)
- Langhorne, PA (#1645)
- Bristol, PA (#1646)
- Howell Township, NJ (#1647)

And done.

@bmah of course San Mateo opened while both me and the wife are in Jersey. After something like 300 days waiting for PG&E.
I fully expect the other SM SC opens up while I’m a couple thousand miles away.

@Thinkje nice grab!

Asbury Park already hooked me as I was driving in. A gal on a Link scooter had a beach chair strapped to her back within the last mile to our condo. Apparently all these damn Bennies (tourists, tourons in CO ski towns) will be gone by Tuesday. 😉

Day 28: 596 miles. Estevan, Saskatchewan to Brookings, SD. I collected just a single new-to-me supercharger today at Sisseton, SD, but it was another beautiful drive on the plains. The first segment from Estevan to Bismark required planning because it was close to the range limit of my vehicle, and I don't have a CCS adapter, which would have provided a bail-out option in Minot. The range prediction was remarkably accurate. I arrived in Bismark with 15% remaining. It was fun doing a somewhat challenging segment again, as they don't happen very often anymore.

The border guard asked many questions and tried to trip me up, but overall, it was a very smooth crossing. Made lunch at Pioneer Park overlooking the Missouri River. It reminded me of my 1994 cross-country drive in my Toyota 4-runner, where I followed the Lewis and Clark route while reading their journals. One photo from that trip is below.

Check-ins for 2023-09-02
- Sisseton, SD (#1337)

View from my lunch spot in Pioneer Park
View attachment 970652

Somewhere in Montana in the fall of 1994.
View attachment 970651

View attachment 970649

View attachment 970650
Day 29: 253 miles. Brookings, SD to Coon Rapids, MN. A pleasant drive through SW Minnesota. I'll be stationary for the week before heading out again.

Check-ins for 2023-09-03
- Marshall, MN (#1338)
- Willmar, MN (#1339)

Overall trip stats so far
  • 156 new-to-me superchargers
  • 10,154 miles
outbound trip.png

1693800426382.png

Day 29 map.png
Screenshot_20230903-223531.png

Last edited: