Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
@khorton looks like I just missed you in "The Six." I was charging at Brampton and saw your most recent check in was in Markham. I speculated that your next stop might be Concord, but I couldn't be very confident as there were quite a few other options. Then right after I passed Concord, I saw you checked in there. I guess I should have gambled and showed up there, but it was a little out of my way and I already had charged there on a previous trip. Oh well. About to join you with a first in Nepanee!
I was wondering if the green dot in Napanee would tempt you up from PA :). Your timing would have had to be perfect to catch me at Concord, as I didn't need the joules, so I was only plugged in long enough to see that charging had started then I unplugged and left.

Reactions: PLUS EV
Day 3 on my way home from Nova Scotia to WI. 569 miles, 13:06 driving, 15 new chargers.

Check-ins for 2023-10-28
- Kingston - Dalton Ave, ON (#198)
- Napanee, ON (#199) (First to check-in)
- Belleville, ON (#200)
- Trenton, ON (#201)
- Cobourg, ON (#202)
- Port Hope, ON (#203)
- Markham - Markville, ON (#204)
- Markham - Woodside, ON (#205)
- Concord, ON (#206)
- Etobicoke, ON (#207)
- Burlington, ON (#208)
- Hamilton, ON (#209)
- Brantford, ON (#210)
- Woodstock, ON (#211)
- Lansing, MI (#212)

It was nostalgic to be driving through the north part of Kingston again. I spent a great four years at the Royal Military College in Kingston in my youth, too many decades ago.

The traffic in the north part of Toronto kicked my butt today. I went up there because I was searching for some bottles of a wine that we purchased at the LCBO on a trip in June. Their web site claimed that two of the LCBOs on the north side might have some, so I rolled the dice. I managed to find two bottles - I was hoping for four, that you take what you can get.

My wife is anxious to have me arrive home tomorrow, so I may have to trim my original plan to snag a number of chargers in the Chicago area on my way by.

Check-ins for 2023-10-28
- Fano, Italy (#2732)
- Porto Sant’Elpidio, Italy (#2733)
- Teramo, Italy (#2734) (First to check-in)
- San Giovanni Teatino, Italy (#2735)
- Montenero di Bisaccia, Italy (#2736)
- Cerignola, Italy (#2737)
- Mercato San Severino, Italy (#2738)
- Afragola - Napoli North, Italy (#2739)
- Ceprano, Italy (#2740)
- Roma - South West, Italy (#2741)
- Roma - Urban, Italy (#2742)
- Roma - North, Italy (#2743)
I hate to say it but I actually enjoyed watching you circle around Roma North on Life360. That one took me a legit 30 minutes to find! I watched you circle for a few minutes, then I had to drive, and then I glanced down like 10 minutes later and you were still circling :) Needless to say that one needs better signage.

Last edited:
Check-ins for 2023-10-28
- Brampton - Queen St E, ON (#2661)
- Napanee, ON (#2662) (First to check-in)
- Lachenaie, QC (#2663)

This was actually a very productive day of driving, but I just didn't have many new ones to visit. It was about 730 miles and a border crossing (went very smoothly this time... yay!). I went from Niagara Falls, NY to Riviere-du-Loup, QC. On to Gaspe' tomorrow. I'm debating whether I should put in a very long day (and night) of driving tomorrow to somewhat avoid Monday's snow, or just driving a half day, staying around Gaspe', and then staying an extra night out there if the snowfall looks serious. Currently leaning towards the latter.

The weather today was beautiful. The cold front had definitely come in, but behind it was clear so the sun warmed it up to the upper 50s. It didn't get cold until after sunset, which is when I donned a jacket for the first time on this trip. The Northeast seemed unseasonably warm given the time of year. It was in the 70s and even a little muggy yesterday and the crickets were still chirping in Niagara Falls! I'm guessing the chirping will stop in the next couple days :)

My wife and I will be staying in Las Vegas from November 11. to November 18 as I'm attending a work event from Monday to Wednesday. We're thinking of renting a Tesla on Thursday 16. of November for a drive to the Grand Canyon, South Rim. I know it's a long drive, but we're used to that after so many years of SC hunting :)

I've tried to browse the options when doing a Google search, but there are so many options, both private and professional renting, and I'm concerned about the cost for extra miles and to have enough insurance. We're looking for a Model 3 (or any other model) for 1 day, with extra miles included that we need to get from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim and back. I'd really appreciate some tips for where/how to rent a Tesla for this trip.

Edit: A nice bonus will of course be to check-in a few SC's in the US :cool:

Last edited:
My wife and I will be staying in Las Vegas from November 11. to November 18 as I'm attending a work event from Monday to Wednesday. We're thinking of renting a Tesla on Thursday 16. of November for a drive to the Grand Canyon, South Rim. I know it's a long drive, but we're used to that after so many years of SC hunting :)

I've tried to browse the options when doing a Google search, but there are so many options, both private and professional renting, and I'm concerned about the cost for extra miles and to have enough insurance. We're looking for a Model 3 (or any other model) for 1 day, with extra miles included that we need to get from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim and back. I'd really appreciate some tips for where/how to rent a Tesla for this trip.

My wife and I had good luck renting from Hertz in Miami, FL, last year, but I've read that they've tightened their policies on EV rentals since then. Also, at least back then, you had to pickup at an airport.

It's definitely worth the drive just to see the south rim of the Grand Canyon. I took my jaded, cynical teenage son a couple of years ago, and he turned into a little kid again while we were there.

You should spend the extra hour or so to get the 2 superchargers in Flagstaff, east of the turnoff to the canyon at Williams. You might be able to "cut the corner" and go straight to or from the national park over the mountain (highway U.S. 180), but be sure to check if there is snow on that route already.

Just a heads up that Formula 1 will be hosting the first Las Vegas race that weekend 11/16-19. Most of the strip will be unaccessible by car and the traffic will be particularly painful. Leaving town for the Grand Canyon should be fine but any hunting in or around the strip might be a headache.

Just a heads up that Formula 1 will be hosting the first Las Vegas race that weekend 11/16-19. Most of the strip will be unaccessible by car and the traffic will be particularly painful. Leaving town for the Grand Canyon should be fine but any hunting in or around the strip might be a headache.
Yes, I'm aware of that. The prices for hotels are insane close to the weekend. Luckily we have some event deals with a few hotels so we don't pay the ordinary rates.

I'll probably try to visit a few SC's away from the strip, but I wont prioritize SC hunting on this trip, just one will give me a new country, and that's my goal.

I have had good luck with renting Teslas with Hertz. I don’t recommend Turo, I got taken for a $250 repair fee for taillight condensation, ridiculous. I escalated several times with no relief. Never again.

UFO worked well for me once too. But it’s only in a few cites. They list Vegas as a location. Hertz is easier because you use the Tesla app, UFO makes you use their app as a key and some of our peers have had minor issues (@PLUS EV I believe).

Last edited:
East coast vs west coast

IMG_4451.jpeg
IMG_4483.jpeg

Both ocean front balconies for 80€ or less.

I have had good luck with renting Teslas with Hertz. I don’t recommend Turo, I got taken for a $250 repair fee for taillight condensation, ridiculous.
I've had the opposite experience. Have rented Teslas numerous times through Turo, always had a smooth and pleasant experience. I like that I don't have to go to the rental car counter or the rental car lot. Hertz, on the other hand, has stranded me twice (once by not having any cars, and once by closing the counter before closing time) and overcharged on several occasions. My last rental with them resulted in me having to copy the attorney general of the state (Texas) and reporting them to the airport board authority before they would remove the overcharges. That also resulted in them giving me a lifetime ban from renting from Hertz...oh well, no love lost there.

Day 4 on my way home from Nova Scotia to WI. 494 miles, 10:02 driving, 11 new chargers. I got home a bit before 4:00 PM to a very happy wife. Happy wife, happy life.

Check-ins for 2023-10-29
- Lansing - S Pennsylvania Ave, MI (#213)
- Grand Rapids, MI (#214)
- Walker, MI (#215)
- Hudsonville, MI (#216)
- Holland, MI (#217)
- Benton Harbor, MI (#218)
- Stevensville, MI (#219)
- Michigan City, IN (#220)
- Chesterton, IN (#221)
- Burr Ridge, IL (#222)
- Rosemont, IL (#223)

I had originally planned to spend much more time picking off a number of chargers in the Chicago area as I drove through. But, last night my wife twisted my arm to get home earlier in the day, if possible. So, I tossed most of the Chicago plan out the window. Chicago is on the way of many road trips from WI, so I'll have many opportunities over the next few years to pick away at it. I'll try to nab a couple each time I pass by the area.

I was surprised to find that Walker, MI only has four stalls. Looking at the history, it was rolled out in 2018. Tis a puzzle why they did all that work to only get four stalls.

I recommend renting from Hertz, as they have unlimited miles. I used to rent on Turo, but most of those private rentals have ridiculously low mileage limits.