Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2023-11-06
- Spartanburg, SC (#2726)
- Athens - Alps Rd, GA (#2727)
- Suwanee, GA (#2728)
- Duluth - Peachtree Industrial Blvd, GA (#2729)
- Kennesaw, GA (#2730)
- Atlanta - Krog St NE, GA (#2731)
- Prattville, AL (#2732)
- Montgomery - Mobile Hwy, AL (#2733)

Driving through Atlanta from 4-6pm wasn't as bad as expected. Krog St. was the only real delay, both in terms of traffic and in terms of having to wait 10 minutes to get an open stall. I'll begin my assault on Texas tomorrow...

Ferry leaves from Gibraltar. Spain has territories on Africa, which I did not know. Morocco has some new potholes. Got to get Mallorca first.
Please be aware of the issues regarding insurance when traveling in Morocco. As my summer house is not to far from Gibraltar, I've made several plans to "clear out Africa" :) I have done quite a bit of research and none of the insurance companies in Norway will cover damage to my car in Morocco. Your supposed to buy insurance on the ferry terminal in Morocco to cover the days your visiting, however as far as I'm able to research, they are not very reliable if you do have an incident.

Please be aware of the issues regarding insurance when traveling in Morocco. As my summer house is not to far from Gibraltar, I've made several plans to "clear out Africa" :) I have done quite a bit of research and none of the insurance companies in Norway will cover damage to my car in Morocco. Your supposed to buy insurance on the ferry terminal in Morocco to cover the days your visiting, however as far as I'm able to research, they are not very reliable if you do have an incident.
I was too reticent to go into Norway or Switzerland with UFO based on too many DMs warning against non-EU countries. Not even thrilled about Gibraltar since it’s a British property. Only way it happens in Africa is if I find a rental over there.

And how Ceuta and Melilla beaches stack up.

IMG_4702.jpeg
IMG_4706.jpeg

Last edited:
Surely you were wearing your Eagles gear? :)
Always!
We may be exchanging position 29 for a while unless Philly Girl shows up.
I'm always lurking, 😂
My kiddo is officially school aged though so our long fall road trips probably aren't a thing anymore. So will have to stick with weekend jaunts. Not super impactful but that's life. I won't be coming for 29th place any time soon. But I'm trying to work out whether I can fit in a one way drive to Savannah when I head there in March instead of a plane both ways.
Well, the 6 week vacation trip is over now. 'twas a fun drive, even with baby naps blocking some new supercharger check-ins... :)
Many congratulations for traveling with the little. I promise it gets easier. Especially once they don't need a pack and play to sleep in. Pro tip: lobster chairs are amazing for restaurants and trips.

----
We do have a little run planned for this weekend. It won't be a huge haul since my hubs has unfortunately re-aggravated the same injury that made our Custer trip in 21 hard for him. He still has the "bone" pillow we picked up along the way. If he reclines far back and sticks the bone behind his head, he can tolerate the ride. But sitting for prolonged periods is the enemy so wish us luck.

2 QUESTIONS

1) Fair Warning??

I've clearly not been on this thread for a while.... what's all this Fair Warning talk mean?

2) Is anyone else planning on going to the CyberTruck Event Nov 30th? I'm planning on road-tripping from AZ. I currently do NOT have a ticket to the main event but there are plenty of unoffical events that will still be fun regardless. The original event in LA in 2019 was great. Definitely go if you can and have any interest in the CT at all.

2 QUESTIONS

1) Fair Warning??

I've clearly not been on this thread for a while.... what's all this Fair Warning talk mean?

2) Is anyone else planning on going to the CyberTruck Event Nov 30th? I'm planning on road-tripping from AZ. I currently do NOT have a ticket to the main event but there are plenty of unoffical events that will still be fun regardless. The original event in LA in 2019 was great. Definitely go if you can and have any interest in the CT at all.
Just a heads up that someone is going for a first at a green pin. Gives others the chance to share in it or possibly meet up and to avoid learning late that a visit planned for the next day would be in vain.

Took my MIL to LA to see her great-grandkids. Pretty constrained trip but got a few. Bagged the 50K pedestal, it's right next to the hotel where we stay when visting the MIL.

Check-ins for 2023-11-02
- Roseville - Freedom Way, CA (#1510) 50K Pedestal

Check-ins for 2023-11-05
- Costa Mesa - Bristol St, CA (#1511)
- Whittier, CA (#1512)
- West Covina - 1414 S Azusa Ave, CA (#1513)
- Pomona, CA (#1514)
- Ontario - Vineyard Ave, CA (#1515)
- Moreno Valley, CA (#1516)
- Calimesa, CA (#1517)
- Laguna Hills - Moulton Pkwy, CA (#1518)
- Irvine - 5396 Walnut Ave, CA (#1519)

Check-ins for 2023-11-06
- Modesto - Joyce Ave, CA (#1520)

Check-ins for 2023-11-07
- El Dorado Hills, CA (#1521)
- Roseville - Douglas Blvd, CA (#1522)
20231102_203209.jpg

Check-ins for 2023-11-01
- Glendale - W Northern Ave, AZ (#1095) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2023-11-07
- Phoenix - W Peoria Ave, AZ (#1096) (First to check-in)

I added a couple of new "local" superchargers. It looks like Goodyear, AZ is about to open soon too. All 3 locations are on the opposite side of town, each about a 35 to 45 mile round trip from my home. Otherwise, the closest unvisited locations to me are in Las Vegas, about a 600 mile round trip.

Check-ins for 2023-11-07
- Gonzales, LA (#2734)
- Sulphur, LA (#2735)
- Livingston, TX (#2736)
- Houston - Yale St, TX (#2737)
- Houston - Kipling Street, TX (#2738)
- Houston - Telephone Rd, TX (#2739)
- Pearland, TX (#2740)
- Sugar Land, TX (#2741)

Check-ins for 2023-11-08
- Luling, TX (#2742) (First to check-in)

Luling isn't in the Nav or the app, but somehow someone beat me to it? You guys are tough.

Currently staying at the Best Western Plus across the freeway from the supercharger in Luling. The first room I checked into had a scorpion on the wall! :-/ Living most of my life in Western Washington, I do not cope well with the creepy crawlies, at least not where I habitate. Hoping I can get some sleep tonight...

Congrats on 1900 @tes-s!
My best position hitting a century milestone - 4th place. Not sure how you do it - the air is thin way up here and I'm not even close to you!

4 firsts in one day in the US - pretty rare these days, but easier when you are in Europe. :D :D :D

Check-ins for 2023-11-05
- Wilkes-Barre Township, PA (#1887)

Check-ins for 2023-11-06
- Mishawaka - Grape Rd, IN (#1888) (First to check-in)
- Indianapolis - Waterway Blvd, IN (#1889) (First to check-in)
- Spiceland, IN (#1890) (First to check-in)
- Washington, IN (#1891)
- Evansville, IN (#1892)
- Nortonville, KY (#1893)
- Nashville - Dickerson Pike, TN (#1894) (First to check-in)
- Nashville - 11th Ave N, TN (#1895)
- Mount Juliet, TN (#1896)
- Smyrna, TN (#1897)
- Monteagle, TN (#1898)
- Chattanooga - Hamilton Place Blvd, TN (#1899)

Check-ins for 2023-11-07
- Chattanooga - Manufacturers Rd, TN (#1900)
- Sevierville, TN (#1901)
- Richmond, KY (#1902)
- Lexington - Meijer Way, KY (#1903)
- Sutton, WV (#1904)
- Martinsburg - Apple Harvest Dr, WV (#1905)
- Leesburg - Compass Creek Pkwy, VA (#1906)
- Reston - Sunset Hills Rd, VA (#1907)
- Tysons, VA (#1908)
- Springfield - Springfield Mall, VA (#1909)
- Brandywine, MD (#1910)
- White Plains, MD (#1911)
- District Heights, MD (#1912)
- Annapolis - Buschs Frontage Rd, MD (#1913)
- Baltimore, MD (#1914)
- Rosedale, MD (#1915)
- Aberdeen - N Philadelphia Blvd, MD (#1916)
- New Castle - Christiana Bypass, DE (#1917)
- Medford, NJ (#1918)

Check in for Nov 7, 2023
Cumberland MD
La Valle MD (#562)
Made it to Ohiopyle. There is so much to see around here! A great bike ride on the Great Allegany Passage trail was one highlight. Also stopped to see Antietam Battlefield.

Attachments

• 84F6DC84-99A0-47C5-A72B-4538BD2FE0AC.jpeg
    84F6DC84-99A0-47C5-A72B-4538BD2FE0AC.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
  • F8C410B2-2756-469F-B049-21B2E5163D84.jpeg
    F8C410B2-2756-469F-B049-21B2E5163D84.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9