Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day two of a road trip to the Austin, TX area

Check-ins for 2023-11-09
- Bethany, MO (#236)
- Liberty, MO (#237)
- Independence, MO (#238)
- Belton, MO (#239) (First to check-in)
- Overland Park, KS (#240)
- Olathe, KS (#241)
- Lawrence, KS (#242)
- Topeka - Topeka Service Area, KS (#243)
- Topeka, KS (#244)
- Emporia, KS (#245)
- El Dorado, KS (#246)
- Wichita, KS (#247)
- Perry, OK (#248)

Day 3 of 4 - 511 miles; 8 hr 23min driving; 3 new Superchargers.

Some new to me roads today - first time driving from Bend to McDermitt, NV and from there to Boise. OR 95 has some of the longest, straightest stretches I've seen anywhere.

We had some fun with the Nav/Trip planner today. We first drove from Bend to Hines and charged there. When I stopped charging, the car estimated that I would have 20% extra charge when I arrived in McDermitt. We set off, but were only a few hundred yards down the road when I noticed that the Nav wasn't updating - instead it was stuck on an instruction to turn into the Hines Supercharger. We pulled over and I cancelled the trip and reselected McDermitt. Now it was showing that we would arrive at McDermitt with only a 4% buffer and trying to route us back to the Hines Supercharger. If I insisted on going, the message to keep below 70 popped up. This was absurd, because I had charged up to 74% or 300 rated miles, and the distance to McDermitt is only 149 miles. After consulting with some of the Supercharger warriors to make sure I wasn't missing anything, I decided to proceed to McDermitt. Over the course of the trip the buffer % slowly crept up from 4% and in the end we arrived at McDermitt with 19% left.

At McDermitt, the car wanted to charge for 45 minutes to make the 181 mile leg to Boise. That also seemed absurd. I stopped it at 29 minutes, when it had 84% charge, or 340 rated miles. By this time it was estimating that we'd have 15% left when we got to Boise, but in fact when we got there we still had 30% left.

I'm wondering if the sudden exposure to sub-freezing weather in Bend last night threw off it's range calculations.

Check-ins for 2023-11-09

- McDermitt, NV (#2076)
- Boise - N Orchard St, ID (#2077)
- Ontario - SE 10th St, OR (#2078)

Image 11-9-23 at 8.02 PM.jpeg
Image 11-9-23 at 8.03 PM.jpeg
Image 11-9-23 at 8.03 PM (1).jpeg

Not living there I don’t get the wormhole to California off the PA turnpike reference. What’s it about?
What some of us have suspected that there are magical exits that jump hundreds or thousands of miles. There is much unknown about this. One question that perplexes me is that if I had exited at exit 32 of the PA Turnpike, would my EZ Pass be billed for the thousands of miles of driving that exit save between PA and CA?

Transferred Free Supercharging from my venerable S-60 to a new Y LR. Double the range and quadruple the Supercharging speed is a huge difference for road trips!

So, my S-60 tally will stand at 431.

9 November 2023:

432. Scottsdale, AZ - 7366 E Shea Boulevard
433. Phoenix, AZ - East Cactus Road
434. Phoenix, AZ - West Peoria Ave
435. Glendale, AZ - N 59th Ave
436. Glendale, AZ - West Northern Ave
437. Mesa, AZ - West Guadalupe Road

IMG_20231103_170843877_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231104_072152255.jpg

^ Camping at Mueller State Park last week.

IMG_20231104_115821408.jpg

^ Heading home via Monarch Pass last week.

Transferred Free Supercharging from my venerable S-60 to a new Y LR. Double the range and quadruple the Supercharging speed is a huge difference for road trips!

So, my S-60 tally will stand at 431.

9 November 2023:

432. Scottsdale, AZ - 7366 E Shea Boulevard
433. Phoenix, AZ - East Cactus Road
434. Phoenix, AZ - West Peoria Ave
435. Glendale, AZ - N 59th Ave
436. Glendale, AZ - West Northern Ave
437. Mesa, AZ - West Guadalupe Road

View attachment 989428

View attachment 989430
^ Camping at Mueller State Park last week.

View attachment 989429
^ Heading home via Monarch Pass last week.
What an upgrade!! I'll kind of miss your stories of hypermiling just to make it from Farmington to ABQ though!!

What did you end up doing with the S60?

Check-ins for 2023-11-09
- Dallas - N Westmoreland Rd, TX (#2748)
- Dallas - Mountain Creek Pkwy, TX (#2749)
- Irving, TX (#2750)
- Fort Worth - North Fwy, TX (#2751)
- Haltom City, TX (#2752)
- Fort Worth - Eastchase Pkwy, TX (#2753)

Eastchase Parkway was the first time I'd seen a non-Tesla actually charging at a MagicDock supercharger. Which is kind of crazy considering how many of them I've been to.

Rainy day in North Texas today. Cold front came through and it rained all day and the temperature dropped steadily from about 70F at midnight to 53F the following midnight. Yesterday it was low 80s and sunny.

Day 3 of 4 - 511 miles; 8 hr 23min driving; 3 new Superchargers.

Some new to me roads today - first time driving from Bend to McDermitt, NV and from there to Boise. OR 95 has some of the longest, straightest stretches I've seen anywhere.

We had some fun with the Nav/Trip planner today. We first drove from Bend to Hines and charged there. When I stopped charging, the car estimated that I would have 20% extra charge when I arrived in McDermitt. We set off, but were only a few hundred yards down the road when I noticed that the Nav wasn't updating - instead it was stuck on an instruction to turn into the Hines Supercharger. We pulled over and I cancelled the trip and reselected McDermitt. Now it was showing that we would arrive at McDermitt with only a 4% buffer and trying to route us back to the Hines Supercharger. If I insisted on going, the message to keep below 70 popped up. This was absurd, because I had charged up to 74% or 300 rated miles, and the distance to McDermitt is only 149 miles. After consulting with some of the Supercharger warriors to make sure I wasn't missing anything, I decided to proceed to McDermitt. Over the course of the trip the buffer % slowly crept up from 4% and in the end we arrived at McDermitt with 19% left.

At McDermitt, the car wanted to charge for 45 minutes to make the 181 mile leg to Boise. That also seemed absurd. I stopped it at 29 minutes, when it had 84% charge, or 340 rated miles. By this time it was estimating that we'd have 15% left when we got to Boise, but in fact when we got there we still had 30% left.

I'm wondering if the sudden exposure to sub-freezing weather in Bend last night threw off it's range calculations.

Check-ins for 2023-11-09

- McDermitt, NV (#2076)
- Boise - N Orchard St, ID (#2077)
- Ontario - SE 10th St, OR (#2078)

View attachment 989397View attachment 989398View attachment 989399
Kim P has been plagued by a wildly inaccurate NAV on her new Model Y. Says that temperature is not a pertinent factor. Waiting on a service ticket.

Well so much for the thought that w/ FUSC and a mostly untouched town I could put a dent in 70 SpCs in one day:

Check-ins for 2023-11-09
- Danvers, MA (#891)
- Lynnfield, MA (#892)
- Burlington, MA (#893)
- Woburn, MA (#894)
- Newton, MA (#895)
- Chestnut Hill, MA (#896)
- Boston - Allstate Road, MA (#897)
- Braintree, MA (#898)
- Lisbon, CT (#899)

spent most of the day stuck in traffic worried about AP1.0 pingponging around the lane. Boston is famous for lack of parking, the traffic here yesterday rivaled world capitols.

What an upgrade!! I'll kind of miss your stories of hypermiling just to make it from Farmington to ABQ though!!

What did you end up doing with the S60?
I traded the S-60 in to help defray a bit of the cost of the new car. Much as I'll miss it, this first road trip in the Y has been a revelation: 600 miles over the mountains from my home to Tucson with just three Supercharging stops needed. Gallup to Scottsdale, 262 miles, with ease, 92% to 25%. Didn't intend to charge so high but Supercharging is just too fast now! [Ended up trying to explain the difference between the four V2 stalls and the four V3 stalls in Gallup to a newcomer. I was there the day they started construction on the new stalls and it has been so nice to get rid of the long lines!]

I put 157,000 miles on the S-60, of 164,000 total, with patience and planning, since it was never designed for road trips. Range was down to 166 RM the last two or three years. Hour and a half Supercharging stops were routine for longer trip legs.

IMG_20231103_151336540_HDR.jpg
^ Old and new at the Colorado Springs store. My twelve year old PLUGSIN plates will go on the new Y. Got a hitch for it so that I can use a hitch mount bike rack. Don't much care for the glass roof since it loses heat so much more quickly at night when camping in freezing weather. Not that I can't just turn on heat or camp mode. Currently at Picacho Peak State Park in AZ. Visiting a friend in Tucson for her birthday today.

Last edited:
Check-in for Nov 9, 2023
Beaver Creek OH (#569)
West Chester Township OH
Florence -Houston Rd KY
Louisville - Town Center Dr KY
Louisville KY
Evansville IN
Haubstadt IN
Mt Vernon - South 42nd St IL
Mt Vernon IL
St Louis MO (#578)
Stopped at the Air Force Museum to go look at the XB-72 Valkyrie. Thought it would be a quick 14 minute look but was soon looking at a lot of other aircraft. What a great place! Also been hearing how beautiful the old Cincinnati Union Terminal is and since it’s freeway close popped in. It’s a museum now but still beautiful!

Attachments

• 2A516970-F38D-436B-A80F-565CB90B1865.jpeg
    2A516970-F38D-436B-A80F-565CB90B1865.jpeg
    428 KB · Views: 10
  • CAA56CE5-949F-4669-8F9B-DD57C4846343.jpeg
    CAA56CE5-949F-4669-8F9B-DD57C4846343.jpeg
    437.6 KB · Views: 11
  • F0C46B43-E801-4C5B-A20F-E1FB2E8658AE.jpeg
    F0C46B43-E801-4C5B-A20F-E1FB2E8658AE.jpeg
    560.1 KB · Views: 11
I traded the S-60 in to help defray a bit of the cost of the new car. Much as I'll miss it, this first road trip in the Y has been a revelation: 600 miles over the mountains from my home to Tucson with just three Supercharging stops needed. Gallup to Scottsdale, 262 miles, with ease, 92% to 25%. Didn't intend to charge so high but Supercharging is just too fast now! [Ended up trying to explain the difference between the four V2 stalls and the four V3 stalls in Gallup to a newcomer. I was there the day they started construction on the new stalls and it has been so nice to get rid of the long lines!]

I put 157,000 miles on the S-60, of 164,000 total, with patience and planning, since it was never designed for road trips. Range was down to 166 RM the last two or three years. Hour and a half Supercharging stops were routine for longer trip legs.

View attachment 989490^ Old and new at the Colorado Springs store. My twelve year old PLUGSIN plates will go on the new Y. Got a hitch for it so that I can use a hitch mount bike rack. Don't much care for the glass roof since it loses heat so much more quickly at night when camping in freezing weather. Not that I can't just turn on heat or camp mode. Currently at Picacho Peak State Park in AZ. Visiting a friend in Tucson for her birthday today.

View attachment 989490^ Old and new at the Colorado Springs store. My twelve year old PLUGSIN plates will go on the new Y. Got a hitch for it so that I can use a hitch mount bike rack. Don't much care for the glass roof since it loses heat so much more quickly at night when camping in freezing weather. Not that I can't just turn on heat or camp mode. Currently at Picacho Peak State Park in AZ. Visiting a friend in Tucson for her birthday today.
I'm kind of surprised they gave you anything at all in trade in for that car? I'm curious because I'm going to be in the same situation soon.