Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-in for 2023-11-19
- Salem, VA - Apperson Drive (#1919) (First to check-in)

IMG_3655.jpeg

And I passed a quarter million miles on the odometer this morning!

IMG_3650.jpeg

Made it to Minnesota for Thanksgiving with the family. Bernadette flies home on Saturday. I need to decide what route to take home and when to leave. Missed a meetup with @SilverMonk by about an hour but did meet up with @khorton in Wisconsin.

Other than a little rain in Pennsylvania and Ohio, it was a gorgeous drive.

Check-ins for 2023-11-18
- Rossford, OH (#1447)
- Mishawaka - Grape Rd, IN (#1448)
- Bradley, IL (#1449) (First to check-in)
- Pontiac, IL (#1450)
- Johnson Creek, WI (#1451)

Check-ins for 2023-11-19
- Waukesha, WI (#1452)
- Manitowoc, WI (#1453)
- Fond du Lac, WI (#1454)
- Stevens Point, WI (#1455)
- Black River Falls, WI (#1456)

The new Black River Falls location has two pedestals dedicated to vehicles with trailers
PXL_20231119_213904391.jpg

Pontiac, IL
PXL_20231119_003139515.jpg

1700455262324.png

1700455320921.png

Does Windy work on the in-car browser?
Yep, I use it all the time in the browser, in car.
One I like to preview wind speed on my route.
But mostly in general I use it to track weather / precipitation in the southeast and northeast.
I use it in the West, but that is usually non-events. Wind coming from the west.

Yep, I use it all the time in the browser, in car.
One I like to preview wind speed on my route.
But mostly in general I use it to track weather / precipitation in the southeast and northeast.
I use it in the West, but that is usually non-events. Wind coming from the west.
That's great. FSD is much more forgiving about looking at the MCU than it is about a phone.

Reactions: NKYTA
Can I just say that I'm astonished at what you accomplished this year! The admins are going to have to name some kind of sportsmanship badge after you. Well deserved for a truly excellent couple.
Occurs to me, after looking at the table, that @Bighorn, @PLUS EV and @tes-s were omitted from my initial recognition. That's some real dedication to the art of driving. I don't know what your next target is, but it took over seven years to get over the first 1,000 and to do that amount in just a year is truly incredible! You're all just nuts, but I'm glad I'm part of the same tree.

Back from my trip to Las Vegas. We rented a model 3 from Hertz and went to Grand Canyon South Rim. Thanks for the advice @PLUS EV, we had a wonderful trip. Managed to sneak in a mile or two along Route 66 as a bonus 😀

SC hunting was not a priority, so only 4 check-ins was made.

Check-ins for 2023-11-16
- Kingman - W Andy Devine, AZ (#601)
- Tusayan, AZ (#602)
- White Hills, AZ (#603)
- Las Vegas - Paradise Rd, NV (#604)

Back from my trip to Las Vegas. We rented a model 3 from Hertz and went to Grand Canyon South Rim. Thanks for the advice @PLUS EV, we had a wonderful trip. Managed to sneak in a mile or two along Route 66 as a bonus 😀

SC hunting was not a priority, so only 4 check-ins was made.

Check-ins for 2023-11-16
- Kingman - W Andy Devine, AZ (#601)
- Tusayan, AZ (#602)
- White Hills, AZ (#603)
- Las Vegas - Paradise Rd, NV (#604)
You showed some real discipline driving right past the other Kingman supercharger :)

• Funny
Reactions: Big Earl and Bredo
Check-ins for 2023-11-19
- Oakdale, MN (#1013)
- Menomonie, WI (#1014)
- St. Paul, MN (#1015)
- Eagan, MN (#1016)
- Bloomington, MN (#1017)
- Minnetonka, MN (#1018)
- St. Louis Park, MN (#1019)
- Minneapolis, MN (#1020)
- Robbinsdale, MN (#1021)
- Blaine, MN (#1022)
- Maple Grove, MN (#1023)
- Monticello, MN (#1024)
- Clearwater, MN (#1025)
- Alexandria, MN (#1026)
- Fergus Falls, MN (#1027)
- Fargo, ND (#1028)
- Jamestown, ND (#1029)
- Bismarck, ND (#1030)
- Dickinson, ND (#1031)
- Glendive, MT (#1032)

I can’t tell what the MX is thinking, “instead of stop twice I’ll just have him charge to 100% and skip the other charger.” It’s been on 10 min for 30 min. This car is gonna leave me high and dry somewhere

Still struggling to get it home, hope I don’t miss Thanksgiving

Attachments

• IMG_1242.jpeg
    IMG_1242.jpeg
    298.6 KB · Views: 11