Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn’t UFO send you the video showing the approach to the car in the lot? No fun to start a trip like that.
You may recall that Schipol was the first major adopter of Teslas for their airport taxi fleet. I think their first order was 150 Model Ses.
I found the videos helpful, but I also had trouble finding the car in the central Paris garage. In fact, it took me about 20 minutes to even figure out how a pedestrian could enter the garage. That was super frustrating. Eventually I pressed the intercom button on the unlabeled elevator from street level, yelled "UFO Drive" and someone yelled something back at me in French and the elevator door opened and this time it allowed me to get to the lower parking level where the car was. Even then I had to find a garage employee and say "UFO Drive!" and he was at least able to point me in the right direction. The garage was much easier to access on the way back when I was arriving with the car. Then the only difficult thing was figuring out how a pedestrian could exit the garage :)

Last edited:
Managed to be in the same place at the same time as @Bighorn tonight at the supercharger site 3 miles from my home (Toledo - Central Ave.).
Fortunately, he was passing through the area before my bedtime!

PXL_20231212_011659915.jpg

Check-ins for 2023-12-11
- Columbus - E Campus View Blvd, OH (#2929)
- Columbus - W 3rd Ave, OH (#2930)
- Ripley, WV (#2931)
- Bridgeville, PA (#2932) (First to check-in)
- Upper Sandusky, OH (#2933)
- Rossford, OH (#2934)
- Toledo - Central Ave, OH (#2935) (@SilverMonk welcoming committee🙏)
- West Unity - Indian Meadow Service Plaza, OH (#2936)
- West Unity - Tiffin River Service Plaza, OH (#2937)
- Jackson, MI (#2938)
- Battle Creek, MI (#2939)

West Virginia cleared.
Pennsylvania cleared (again).
Ohio cleared.
Bridgeville still not on Nav.
Interim intermediate mileage milestone subtotal—31,000 miles.

IMG_5258.jpeg

Didn’t UFO send you the video showing the approach to the car in the lot? No fun to start a trip like that.
You may recall that Schipol was the first major adopter of Teslas for their airport taxi fleet. I think their first order was 150 Model Ses.
No. They said I should have received an email with details of where the car was, but I checked and didn't find anything.

On a brief vacation drive. Onward to Phoenix today and then maybe swing by Vegas and see what trouble I can get into.

Check-ins for 2023-12-10
- Redding - Hilltop Dr, CA (#1524)
- Vacaville - Browns Valley Pkwy, CA (#1525)
- Dublin - Amador Valley Blvd, CA (#1526)
- Pleasanton, CA (#1527)
- Fremont - Civic Center Dr, CA (#1528)
- Newark - Gateway Blvd, CA (#1529)
- Burlingame, CA (#1530)

Check-ins for 2023-12-11
- King City, CA (#1531)
- San Ardo, CA (#1532)
- Santa Barbara - Anacapa St, CA (#1533)
- Ventura, CA (#1534)
- Lawndale, CA (#1535)
- Huntington Park, CA (#1536)
- Yorba Linda - Yorba Linda Blvd, CA (#1537)
- City of Industry - Colima Rd, CA (#1538)
- Alhambra, CA (#1539)

SUBJECT - FAIR WARNING
Well I’ve been asleep it seems and missed Kirkland and Tulalip Bay both in Washington (the State). But I see Rochester WA is green still, so fair warning. Not sure if I will get there this evening but will see if I have the will to plow through traffic after a Beer Team 6 meet up.
Sorry we forgot about you on those two! We need to get you in that Signal chat group or at least get your phone number. I did send a message in Signal to @JSergeant and @Big Earl giving them a heads up.

As for Rochester, I'm heading down to Olympia for my mom's birthday on Thursday, so I'll probably hit it then. If you don't get it before midnight tonight, then maybe I'll stay the night at mom's house tomorrow so I can hit it a day sooner and share a first!

Check ins for 12/12/2023:
- Council Bluffs, IA (#180)
- Shelby, IA (#181)
- West Des Moines, IA (#182)
- Des Moines, IA (#183)
- Altoona, IA (#184)
- Dows, IA (#185)
- Albert Lea - Happy Trails Lane, MN (#186)
- Owatonna, MN (#187)
- Eagan, MN (#188)
- St. Paul, MN (#189)
- Oakdale, MN (#190)
- North Branch, MN (#191)
- Hinckley, MN (#192)
- Carlton, MN (#193)

Sorry we forgot about you on those two! We need to get you in that Signal chat group or at least get your phone number. I did send a message in Signal to @JSergeant and @Big Earl giving them a heads up.

As for Rochester, I'm heading down to Olympia for my mom's birthday on Thursday, so I'll probably hit it then. If you don't get it before midnight tonight, then maybe I'll stay the night at mom's house tomorrow so I can hit it a day sooner and share a first!
Just getting out of a nice beer sampling. Might head to Rochester tomorrow, Wednesday! Sounds like a good day to hit Ocean Shores too!

Reactions: PLUS EV
Check-ins for 2023-12-12
- Stevensville, MI (#2940)
- Mishawaka - Grape Rd, IN (#2941)
- Bradley, IL (#2942)
- Pontiac, IL (#2943)
- Springfield - S Dirksen Pkwy, IL (#2944)
- Greenfield, WI (#2945)
- Waukesha, WI (#2946)
- Johnson Creek, WI (#2947)
- Fond du Lac, WI (#2948)
- Manitowoc, WI (#2949)
- Stevens Point, WI (#2950)

Michigan cleared.
Indiana cleared.
Illinois cleared.

Check-ins for 2023-12-12
- Stevensville, MI (#2940)
- Mishawaka - Grape Rd, IN (#2941)
- Bradley, IL (#2942)
- Pontiac, IL (#2943)
- Springfield - S Dirksen Pkwy, IL (#2944)
- Greenfield, WI (#2945)
- Waukesha, WI (#2946)
- Johnson Creek, WI (#2947)
- Fond du Lac, WI (#2948)
- Manitowoc, WI (#2949)
- Stevens Point, WI (#2950)

Michigan cleared.
Indiana cleared.
Illinois cleared.
@Bighorn , as of this morning (Wednesday, 12/13), I see that you have now cleared Wisconsin, also.
I am amazed that no sites (green pins) have opened behind you in all those east of the Mississippi states you've cleared recently.

Only a one mile detour on my way home to pick up a green pin. Feels like winning the lottery!

Check-ins for 2023-12-12
- Vernon - E 25th St, CA (#832) (First to check-in)
You must feel that a lot with all the firsts you can gather down there. Not that I'm comparing with my two pending green pins, just trying to coordinate a time for everyone to share the firsts.

Reactions: NKYTA and Limited