Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day #2 in the land they call Texas. My wife is no longer a Buc-ees virgin, as a vegetarian, she said it has a very "meaty" vibe. We had to make a little diversion to see this gem (wife's idea, not mine).

pecan.jpg

Check-ins for 2024-02-12
- Luling, TX (#1586)
- Dripping Springs, TX (#1587)
- Georgetown, TX (#1588)
- Jarrell, TX (#1589)
- Temple, TX (#1590)
- Edgecliff Village, TX (#1591)
- Haltom City, TX (#1592)
- Fort Worth - Eastchase Pkwy, TX (#1593)
- Arlington - E Bardin Rd, TX (#1594)
- Dallas - Mountain Creek Pkwy, TX (#1595)
- Terrell, TX (#1596)
- Royse City, TX (#1597)

Day #2 in the land they call Texas. My wife is no longer a Buc-ees virgin, as a vegetarian, she said it has a very "meaty" vibe. We had to make a little diversion to see this gem (wife's idea, not mine).

View attachment 1017828
Check-ins for 2024-02-12
- Luling, TX (#1586)
- Dripping Springs, TX (#1587)
- Georgetown, TX (#1588)
- Jarrell, TX (#1589)
- Temple, TX (#1590)
- Edgecliff Village, TX (#1591)
- Haltom City, TX (#1592)
- Fort Worth - Eastchase Pkwy, TX (#1593)
- Arlington - E Bardin Rd, TX (#1594)
- Dallas - Mountain Creek Pkwy, TX (#1595)
- Terrell, TX (#1596)
- Royse City, TX (#1597)
I know that place! Seguin, that is. I'll have to check out that giant pecan on our way out.

Check-ins for 2024-02-12
- Fitchburg, WI (#312)

Check-ins for 2024-02-13
- Weatherford, OK (#313)
- Shamrock, TX (#314)
- Amarillo - E Interstate 40, TX (#315)
- Tucumcari, NM (#316)
- Santa Rosa, NM (#317)
- Albuquerque - Louisiana Blvd NE, NM (#318)

I'm enroute from WI to Phoenix for a two week break. I'm on a tight schedule on the way there, so no stopping other than as makes sense for minimum trip time. I've have less time pressure on the way home, so that will be a bit more productive.

I stumbled across a restored gas station from 1929 on the old Highway 66 just outside Weatherford, OK. This would make a great spot for a new V4 charger. Put a cafe and lounge inside the old gas station building.

Attachments

• IMG_3051.jpg
    IMG_3051.jpg
    615.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3052.jpg
    IMG_3052.jpg
    621.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3054.jpg
    IMG_3054.jpg
    980.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3057.jpg
    IMG_3057.jpg
    545.2 KB · Views: 12
I stumbled across a restored gas station from 1929 on the old Highway 66 just outside Weatherford, OK. This would make a great spot for a new V4 charger. Put a cafe and lounge inside the old gas station building.

On my road trips I often see old abandoned gas stations and small travel centers. I have hopes that these will be bought up and updated to EV charging stations. I know the chances are low because they would still have a hard time competing with the big ones like Love's, Pilot and Bukee's.

Cleaning up some relatively recent (but not first-day) openings in NorCal.

Check-ins for 2024-02-11
- Los Gatos - Los Gatos Blvd, CA (#395)
- Capitola - 41st Ave, CA (#396)
- Salinas - 1320 S Main St, CA (#397)
- King City, CA (#398)

Bruce.
Oops! Mee tooo:

Check-ins for 2024-02-10
- Capitola - 41st Ave, CA (#1056) (First to check-in)
- Salinas - 1320 S Main St, CA (#1057) (First to check-in)

At least I assume I forgot. Left the stove on yesterday, the brain is starting to go.

Check-ins for 2024-02-14
- Gallup, NM (#319)
- Holbrook, AZ (#320)
- Payson, AZ (#321)
- Scottsdale - N Miller Rd, AZ (#322)

Arrived in Scottsdale. I’ll get a handful of new chargers over the next two weeks while we are on vacation in the Phoenix, Sedona and Tucson areas. But in the interests of marital harmony, I won’t be doing any serious SC hunting until after I drop my wife off for her flight home

Nice drive through mostly rural Tennessee today. Short day tomorrow to visit friends in DC after some hunting in the morning.

Just my kind of shopping at the Monteagle TN charger.

20240214_104251.jpg

Check-ins for 2024-02-13
- Hope, AR (#1598)
- Southaven, MS (#1599)
- Memphis - North Germantown Pkwy, TN (#1600)
- Nashville - Dickerson Pike, TN (#1601)
- Nashville - 11th Ave N, TN (#1602)

Check-ins for 2024-02-14
- Smyrna, TN (#1603)
- Cornersville, TN (#1604) (First to check-in)
- Monteagle, TN (#1605)
- Chattanooga - Manufacturers Rd, TN (#1606)
- Powell, TN (#1607)
- Sevierville, TN (#1608)
- Bristol - Euclid Ave, VA (#1609)
- Abingdon, VA (#1610) (First to check-in)
- Atkins, VA (#1611)
- Salem - Apperson Dr, VA (#1612)

Feeling impure again. These were snatched with a Hertz M3 rental. (Ok, so there is a $35 charge if you bring back with less charge then when you picked it up -- but they charged it to 100pct. So unless there is a SC right at the airport, you have no shot to do that).
Read the fine print — there should be no charge if the car has over 70%.
Yes, it conflicts with fine print in a different part of the contract, but that's not my problem to solve.
There's fine print in yet another location that says to charge the car to 80%. Or 90%, depending on where you look. But definitely not 100%, so yet another conflict.
You'd think they have a team of lawyers dedicated to this, but I guess they were too busy writing articles about what a bad investment buying these cars was for them.
I experienced my first Hertz Tesla rental this week at FLL (and my first supercharging session in a rental, to keep this relevant to the thread). The first car I got (M3) was at 98%, and the agent told me the fee won't apply if you bring it back within 5% of the original level, so I guess I would've been OK returning it at 93%, though the fine print said to return at "the same level of battery" to avoid a $25/$35 fee. Turns out that car had a stop/hold put on it (no idea why) and the replacement I got (also M3) was at 64%. Frankly I'd be frustrated if I were asked to return a car at 95-100%, considering how slow they charge at that level.

Anyway, I expect that EV rental terms are still in flux and will be for at least the next couple years as people figure it out.

Check-ins for 2024-02-12
- Fort Lauderdale - East Sunrise Blvd, FL (#219)

At least we got a plug at the end.
Making me wish I had last year's road trip in March planned again for this year.
I can't see the rules. Do you have to register? I'm guessing they'd just pull it from the car's charging history. So there might be a couple of surprised winners that didn't know about the contest.....