Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I didn't realize it was manual on an ongoing basis. I just went to update mymaps and saw my recents hadn't been accounted for.
Don't hesitate to ping if it isn't updated. It is very simple to do, as I've automated much of the process. The factors that determine the time it takes are my Internet bandwidth to download the data from SCL and the CPU processing power on whatever device I'm using.

• Informative
Reactions: TreborThickweb
Really glad I found this little community and I'm not the only person who finds this fun lol. Over this month and March my goal is to visit over 300 superchargers throughout Nevada, Arizona, and California dubbed project supercharge. Hopefully I have fun along the way. Over the weekend visited 20ish superchargers and I've definitely visited about 100 since I started throughout the west coast but I'll start from ground 0 and move on from there. End goal is definitely to knock out the entire west cost over the next couple years though.

Really glad I found this little community and I'm not the only person who finds this fun lol. Over this month and March my goal is to visit over 300 superchargers throughout Nevada, Arizona, and California dubbed project supercharge. Hopefully I have fun along the way. Over the weekend visited 20ish superchargers and I've definitely visited about 100 since I started throughout the west coast but I'll start from ground 0 and move on from there. End goal is definitely to knock out the entire west cost over the next couple years though.
Welcome! Lots of us travel in that geographic area, and we often coordinate on visits, especially for locations that have just come online. Most of us enjoy the opportunity to meet-up when our paths cross.

Check-ins for 2024-02-20
- Exton, PA (#2127)

2 in use, 5 iced, 5 available.

IMG_3194.jpeg

@E-GAL you checked into Denver - 6691 Tower Road, Colorado on 8/29/2023, which was 173 days before the site opened. I presume you meant to check into Denver - Tower Road, Colorado, since that site was open and it still shows as unvisited on your map.

I'm going to go ahead and correct this in supercharging.life. Let me know if you have any questions.

6691 Tower Road now has a green pin on the map.
Thanks for correcting this. Yes, I checked into the one at 5940 Tower Rd. I remember that at the time the other one on Tower Rd wasn't open yet.

Reactions: Big Earl
A little late reporting in on my latest supercharger expedition, but I had another hip replaced 2 days after I got back, so I've been a bit ... distracted.
Trip statistics:
Days on road: 23
Miles driven: 7533
Energy used: 2.497MWh (331 Wh/mi)
New chargers visited: 172
Most chargers in one day: 25
First to check in: 5
Fellow charger seekers met: 3
Cousins visited: 5
Birthday parties attended: 1

Rachel Capps - one year old Feb 7
20240207_153140.jpg

Julius (tes-s) at Fairfield CT
20240131_140240.jpg

Don (theflyer) at Springfield VA
20240202_151210.jpg

Van(vanjwilson) at Charlotte
20240204_155928.jpg

Thanx, guys, for dropping by for a visit at your local chargers! Hope to reciprocate here in Colorado some day. I see that the other Tower Road SC is now active, and already conquered two days later.

Left the bright lights and big city behind but not before getting another New Jersey driving lesson. Apparently it is frowned upon to stop at stop signs. Regardless of whether you have cross traffic or other cars ahead of you, if you stop you get a big blare on the horn. One gal was even on the horn a half a block before she even reached the intersection.

Check-ins for 2024-02-20
- Union, NJ (#1672)
- Cranford, NJ (#1673)
- Edison - Route 1, NJ (#1674)
- North Brunswick Township, NJ (#1675)
- Cranbury - Forsgate Drive, NJ (#1676)
- Monroe Township, NJ (#1677)
- Trenton - Richard Stockton, NJ (#1678)
- Fort Washington, PA (#1679)
- North Wales, PA (#1680)
- Conshohocken, PA (#1681)
- King of Prussia - South Henderson Rd, PA (#1682)
- Malvern, PA (#1683)
- West Chester, PA (#1684)
- Downingtown, PA (#1685)
- Exton, PA (#1686)
- Chester Springs, PA (#1687)
- Elverson, PA (#1688)
- Ephrata, PA (#1689)
- Lancaster, PA (#1690)
- York, PA (#1691)
- Springfield - Springfield Mall, VA (#1692)
- Woodbridge - Daniel Stuart Sq, VA (#1693)
- Stafford - Eustace Rd, VA (#1694)
- Fredericksburg - Jefferson Davis Hwy, VA (#1695)
- Hopewell, VA (#1696)
- Colonial Heights - Conduit Rd, VA (#1697)
- Stony Creek, VA (#1698)

Check-ins for 2024-02-19
- Cathedral City, CA (#1070)
- Calimesa, CA (#1071)
- Highland - 4154 E Highland Ave, CA (#1072)

Check-ins for 2024-02-20
- Yorba Linda - Yorba Linda Blvd, CA (#1073)
- West Covina - E Eastland Center Dr, CA (#1074)
- City of Industry - Colima Rd, CA (#1075)
- Whittier, CA (#1076)
- Vernon - E 25th St, CA (#1077)
- Ventura, CA (#1078)
- Santa Barbara - Anacapa St, CA (#1079)

MOSTLY cleared SoCal, but I left Big Bear as the sign on the highway claimed it was Dangerous Weather at one point, the next sign said Sever Weather, which I then saw on signs all the way back into the Bay Area.

Also got some whale watching done and hung with fam and friends

Also started hunting as isnotrandy for the Tesla Supercharger Contest. Pretty good haul for the weekend, I'll never top the record w/o getting a newer car and not stopping to sleep, but if I was a nube this would have been impressive

Check-ins for 2024-02-14
- Alameda, CA (#1)

Check-ins for 2024-02-17
- Pleasanton, CA (#2)
- Patterson - Speno Dr, CA (#3)
- Gustine, CA (#4)
- Santa Nella, CA (#5)
- Firebaugh, CA (#6) (Some chargers were unpowered)
- Harris Ranch, CA (#7)
- Coalinga, CA (#8)
- Kettleman City - Bernard Dr, CA (#9)
- Kettleman City, CA (#10)
- Lost Hills, CA (#11)
- Buttonwillow - Cal Club Rd, CA (#12) (Showed offline)
- Buttonwillow, CA (#13)
- Bakersfield, CA (#14)
- Bakersfield - S Enos Ln, CA (#15)
- Bakersfield - Copus Rd, CA (#16) (Showed offline)
- Tejon Ranch, CA (#17)
- Tejon Ranch - Outlets at Tejon Pkwy, CA (#18) (needs a shorter road)
- Castaic, CA (#19)
- Santa Clarita - Newhall Ranch Rd, CA (#20)
- Santa Clarita, CA (#21)
- Valencia, CA (#22)
- Hawaiian Gardens, CA (#23)
- Laguna Hills, CA (#24)
- Laguna Hills - Moulton Pkwy, CA (#25)
- Mission Viejo, CA (#26)
- Mission Viejo - Crown Valley Pkwy, CA (#27)
- Vista, CA (#28)
- Vista - University Dr, CA (#29)
- San Marcos, CA (#30)
- Carlsbad - Van Allen Way, CA (#31)
- Carlsbad - Paseo Del Norte, CA (#32)
- Carlsbad, CA (#33)
- Solana Beach, CA (#34)

Check-ins for 2024-02-19
- San Diego - Truxtun Rd, CA (#35)
- San Diego - Carmel Mountain Rd, CA (#36)
- San Diego, CA (#37)
- San Diego - Mira Mesa Blvd, CA (#38)
- San Diego - Scripps Poway Pkwy, CA (#39)
- San Diego - Clairemont Mesa Blvd, CA (#40)
- San Diego - Genesee Ave, CA (#41)
- San Diego - Balboa Ave, CA (#42)
- San Diego - Mission Center Rd, CA (#43)
- San Diego - Friars Rd, CA (#44)
- Chula Vista - Telegraph Canyon Rd, CA (#45)
- Chula Vista, CA (#46)
- Chula Vista - Showroom Pl, CA (#47)
- La Mesa, CA (#48)
- San Diego - Navajo Rd, CA (#49)
- San Diego - Camino Del Sur, CA (#50)
- Temecula - Temecula Pkwy, CA (#51)
- Temecula, CA (#52)
- Temecula - Winchester Rd, CA (#53)
- Menifee - Scott Rd, CA (#54)
- Menifee, CA (#55)
- Perris, CA (#56)
- Moreno Valley, CA (#57)
- Riverside - Canyon Springs Pkwy, CA (#58)
- San Bernardino, CA (#59)
- Redlands - W Stuart Ave, CA (#60)
- Beaumont, CA (#61)
- Cabazon, CA (#62)
- Cabazon - Morongo Trail, CA (#63)
- Indio, CA (#64)
- La Quinta, CA (#65)
- Rancho Mirage, CA (#66)
- Cathedral City, CA (#67)
- Palm Springs, CA (#68)
- Beaumont - Oak Valley Village Cir, CA (#69)
- Calimesa, CA (#70)
- Highland, CA (#71)

Check-ins for 2024-02-20
- Yorba Linda, CA (#72)
- Yorba Linda - Yorba Linda Blvd, CA (#73)
- West Covina - E Eastland Center Dr, CA (#74)
- West Covina, CA (#75)
- West Covina - 1414 S Azusa Ave, CA (#76)
- Rowland Heights, CA (#77)
- City of Industry - Colima Rd, CA (#78)
- City of Industry - Gale Ave, CA (#79)
- Whittier, CA (#80)
- Downey - Stonewood St, CA (#81)
- Downey - Lakewood Blvd, CA (#82)
- Commerce - East Telegraph Rd, CA (#83)
- Commerce, CA (#84)
- Vernon, CA (#85) (Noisy place to spend the night)
- Huntington Park, CA (#86)
- Vernon - E 25th St, CA (#87)
- Calabasas - Commons Way, CA (#88)
- Thousand Oaks - East Thousand Oaks Blvd, CA (#89)
- Thousand Oaks - West Hillcrest Drive, CA (#90)
- Oxnard, CA (#91)
- Ventura, CA (#92)
- Montecito, CA (#93)
- Santa Barbara - Anacapa St, CA (#94)
- Santa Barbara, CA (#95)
- Goleta, CA (#96)
- Arroyo Grande - W Branch Rd, CA (#97)
- Buellton, CA NOPE!!
- Santa Maria, CA (#104) (Had to limp here after discovering Buellton closed)
- Pismo Beach, CA (#98)
- San Luis Obispo - Higuera St, CA (#99)
- San Luis Obispo - Los Osos Valley Rd, CA (#100)
- San Luis Obispo, CA (#101)
- Atascadero, CA (#102) (The bank took out the free L2 charger I relied on)
- San Ardo, CA (#103)
- King City, CA (#105)
- Greenfield, CA (#106)
- Soledad - H Dela Rosa St, CA (#107)
- Soledad - Front St, CA (#108)
- Salinas - 1320 S Main St, CA (#109)
- Salinas, CA (#110)
- Gilroy - Camino Arroyo, CA (#111)
- Gilroy, CA (#112)
- Morgan Hill, CA (#113)
- Oakland - Hegenberger Rd, CA (#114)

Vernon seemed like it should have been called City of Industry, and City of Industry should have been called Commerce

I'll save going charger to charger inside SF, Sac, and LA for some other trips, traffic was bad enough in the areas I went. I did like the FUSC but the X is not a nice place to sleep yet, gotta take out some seats.

Last edited:
Vernon seemed like it should have been called City of Industry, and City of Industry should have been called Commerce
The part that annoys me is the Urban Charger titled Rowland Heights is in COI so that's what it should be called and then the charger still in COI but slightly closer to Rowland Heights (the V3 with 12 stalls on Colima) is called COI. I really want to know how that decision was made.

• Informative
Oh, I was talking about the whole cities, CoI was basically the biggest mall I have ever seen, sure, the mall itself, but then it was surrounded by more shopping as far as I drove, so Commerce would have been a better name, and then Vernon was just all logistics and businesses, didn't see any civilians out and about, so call that City of Industry already.

Others have said Vernon was a sketchy place to be but I found it to be clean and safe, no graffiti or tennis shoes tossed over the power lines

• Informative
Check-ins for 2024-02-21
- New River, AZ (#326)
- Tucson - W River Rd, AZ (#327)
- Tucson - E Skyline Dr, AZ (#328)

We've repositioned to Tucson for the next phase of Operation Escape Winter. My wife will be flying home in a week, then I'll start driving in some random direction, aiming to arrive back home before she has found a younger husband

My wife is tapping out and getting on a plane in Atlanta to go visit her mom while I drive back. Traffic in and between Charlotte and Atlanta hurt today's total.

Check-ins for 2024-02-21
- Henderson - E Andrews Ave, NC (#1699)
- Knightdale, NC (#1700)
- Cary - Tryon Rd, NC (#1701)
- McLeansville, NC (#1702)
- Salisbury, NC (#1703)
- Charlotte - 1111 Metropolitan Ave, NC (#1704)
- Matthews, NC (#1705)
- Fort Mill - Carolina Pl, SC (#1706)
- Gastonia, NC (#1707)
- Gaffney, SC (#1708) (First to check-in)
- Spartanburg, SC (#1709)
- Greenville - Haywood Rd, SC (#1710)
- Commerce, GA (#1711)
- Suwanee, GA (#1712)
- Duluth - Peachtree Industrial Blvd, GA (#1713)
- Norcross, GA (#1714)
- Marietta - Windy Hill Rd SE, GA (#1715)
- East Point - N Commerce Dr, GA (#1716)

How did you sign up? Can't find any details.
There is no sign-up. Randy created a second supercharging.life account to track his visits associated with competing for the Tesla competition. All Tesla needs you to do is charge at superchargers. They will do the rest of the compilation and tallying behind the scenes.

Apparently it is frowned upon to stop at stop signs. Regardless of whether you have cross traffic or other cars ahead of you, if you stop you get a big blare on the horn
yeah i've never understood why rolling stops are called california stops, because california is the only state in which i've ever gotten tickets for not coming to a complete stop. meanwhile in NJ stop signs are mostly treated like yield signs.

i will also add that after living in NJ for over two years now, california drivers drive me up a wall. somehow you have a 4-lane highway with barely any cars and yet you have people going 65 in the left lane and perfectly offset drivers in adjacent lanes that make it hard to pass even on the right (which in the civilized world shouldn't happen). meanwhile in NJ i'll have someone on my ass in no time if i'm going 80 in the left lane, and we somehow manage with faster speeds on roads with fewer lanes.