Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weekend roadtrip with my family. Barely grabbed a first before leaving town.

Check-ins for 2024-03-08
- Garden Grove, CA (#959) (First to check-in)
- Fresno - 7502 North Blackstone Ave, CA (#960)
- Ripon, CA (#961)
- Roseville - Harding Blvd, CA (#962)
- Rocklin - Granite Dr, CA (#963)
- Auburn - Lincoln Way, CA (#964)

1000061649.jpg

It could be worse. My Luling experience was staying at the Best Western Plus where I found a scorpion in my room. Then when I asked to switch rooms at the front desk, the guy said it was a common issue. I wanted to leave at that point but it was like 2 or 3am so I just did a thorough inspection and then slept with my clothes on.

• Funny
Reactions: PLUS EV
Where is the 3 LR category? Surely I’m past 1000, no? Wow, maybe I’m not.
Oh TeslaFi, I don’t use that.
I switched to a new account on TeslaFi and now it's not showing my old stats in the leaderboard any more. I had way over 1000 but oh well. Not that it matters. TeslaFi is extremely useful to me. It should come with every Tesla as a free trial.

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA
Visited the new charger that opened today in Garden Grove CA. I (believe?) I'm the first to check-in here making it my first actual first (yay!)
View attachment 1026000
Congratulations! Hunting firsts can be fun. It's a nearly full-time job in California. Since we only track visits to the day, anyone who visited yesterday will be credited with the first.

You can see who else visited yesterday by viewing the supercharger in supercharging.life. below the data about the site, there is a list of everyone who has visited. @Limited also got there yesterday.

We have an informal agreement amongst ourselves to announce here that you intend to make a first visit attempt, to give others the opportunity to get there as well and/or to coordinate a time for a adhoc meetup.

Screenshot_20240309-100201.png

I switched to a new account on TeslaFi and now it's not showing my old stats in the leaderboard any more. I had way over 1000 but oh well. Not that it matters. TeslaFi is extremely useful to me. It should come with every Tesla as a free trial.
If you created a new account, your old data should still be available. You have to link the two accounts together under the fleet option. You can then see your fleet's data in several ways.

Reactions: NKYTA
If you created a new account, your old data should still be available. You have to link the two accounts together under the fleet option. You can then see your fleet's data in several ways.
I use TezLab and Stats, both of which just suddenly recognized my second car when I added it to the Tesla app. Both of these apps were a one time fee not monthly, though I wouldn't hate it if I could post my journey maps here... unless maybe:

IMG_1BDFA043C852-1.jpeg

Last edited:
Couldn't sleep so I decided to sweep the Bay Area. Cheers to my NorCal friends!

Check-ins for 2024-03-10
- Dixon, CA (#967)
- Walnut Creek - 1600 Palos Verdes Mall, CA (#968)
- Livermore - W Jack London Blvd, CA (#969)
- Fremont - 47966 Warm Springs Blvd, CA (#970)
- Los Gatos - Los Gatos Blvd, CA (#971)
- Capitola - 41st Ave, CA (#972)
- Salinas - 1320 S Main St, CA (#973)

Forgot to post a fair warning last night, so there's a FIRST ALERT this morning instead.

Was able to get quite a few new ones due to a mishap when trying to send my closing money on our new house in Ohio necessitating I go back and forth from Hendersonville TN to Delaware OH three times...

Check-ins for 2024-02-28
- Louisville - Preston Hwy, KY (#503)
- Cincinnati, OH (#504)
- Columbus - E Campus View Blvd, OH (#505)

Check-ins for 2024-02-29
- Polaris, OH (#506)

Check-ins for 2024-03-03
- Beavercreek, OH (#507)
- West Chester Township, OH (#508)

Check-ins for 2024-03-04
- Louisville, KY (#509)
- Loveland, OH (#510)
- Grove City, OH (#511)
- Columbus - W 3rd Ave, OH (#512)
- Columbus - Hilliard Rome Rd, OH (#513)
- Fairfield, OH (#514)

Check-ins for 2024-03-10
- Nash, TX (#515) (First to check-in)

I may or may not pick up any more new ones to me on this trip, as it's primary purpose is to just get us back to San Antonio in a reasonable time.

Phoenix Trip! First time driving outside of the West Coast states which was interesting. Also super confused by the existence of the Quartzite site? Doesn't seem like there was even close to enough demand to justify it. 120 stalls between the two sites and there were like 5 people at the 84 stall one and maybe a dozen at the 36 stall one. Future-proofing to the max I suppose. Also saw my first-ever magic dock charger which was a nice surprise. Couldn't figure out how to unlock in the app though (probably because I was messing around with the NACS settings last week) which was unfortunate. 2 chargers were down and I skipped an additional one I had planned because it was right next to one of the down ones and I can hit them whenever I get around to going to big bear and lake arrowhead this summer. One in Phoenix that was down will probably be off my list for the foreseeable future though.

By far the longest trip I've ever done in one day too. 843 miles and 19 hours (with 2 meal/restroom stops of course). Definitely enjoyed myself and that definitely makes me more excited for the much longer Sacremento/San Fran trip I'll be doing in 2 weeks.

Check-ins for 2024-03-09
- Indio, CA (#100) (Comment: )
- Quartzsite, AZ (#101) (Comment: )
- Quartzsite - Main Event Ln, AZ (#102) (Comment: )
- Goodyear, AZ (#103) (Comment: )
- Glendale, AZ (#104) (Comment: )
- Glendale - N 59th Ave, AZ (#105) (Comment: Glendale, AZ - North 59th Avenue)
- Phoenix - Agua Fria Fwy, AZ (#106) (Comment: imgur.com)
- Phoenix - W Peoria Ave, AZ (#107) (Comment: Phoenix, AZ - West Peoria Avenue)
- Phoenix - N 19th Ave, AZ (#108) (Comment: imgur.com)
- Phoenix - E Camelback Rd, AZ (#109) (Comment: Phoenix, AZ - East Camelback Road)
- Phoenix - E Cactus Rd, AZ (#110) (Comment: imgur.com)
- Scottsdale - N Kierland Blvd, AZ (#111) (Comment: Scottsdale, AX - North Kireland Blvd)
- Scottsdale - N Scottsdale Rd, AZ (#112) (Comment: Scottsdale, AZ - N. Scottsdale Road)
- Scottsdale - 7366 E Shea Blvd, AZ (#113) (Comment: Scottsdale, AZ - 7366 E Shea Boulevard)
- Scottsdale - E Shea Blvd, AZ (#114) (Comment: imgur.com)
- Scottsdale - N Miller Rd, AZ (#115) (Comment: Scottsdale, AZ - N Miller Road)
- Mesa, AZ (#116) (Comment: Mesa, AZ)
- Mesa - W Guadalupe Rd, AZ (#117) (Comment: Mesa, AZ - West Geadalupe Road)
- Chandler, AZ (#118) (Comment: Chandler, AZ)
- Tempe - W Elliot Rd, AZ (#119) (Comment: Tempe, AZ - West Elliott Road)
- Tempe, AZ (#120) (Comment: imgur.com)
- Glendale - W Northern Ave, AZ (#121) (Comment: Glendale, AZ - West Northern Avenue)
- Buckeye, AZ (#122) (Comment: Buckeye, AZ)
- Ehrenberg, AZ (#123) (Comment: Ehrenberg, AZ)
- La Quinta, CA (#124) (Comment: La Quinta, CA)
- Rancho Mirage, CA (#125) (Comment: Rancho Mirage, CA)
- Cathedral City, CA (#126) (Comment: Cathedral City, CA)
- Palm Springs, CA (#127) (Comment: Palm Springs, CA)
- Cabazon - Morongo Trail, CA (#128) (Comment: imgur.com)
- Cabazon, CA (#129) (Comment: Cabazon, CA)
- Beaumont, CA (#130) (Comment: Beaumont, CA)
- Beaumont - Oak Valley Village Cir, CA (#131) (Comment: Beaumont, CA - Oak Valley Village Cir)
- Calimesa, CA (#132) (Comment: imgur.com)

Check-ins for 2024-03-10
- Redlands - W Stuart Ave, CA (#133) (Comment: Redlands, CA - West Stuart Avenue)
- San Bernardino, CA (#134) (Comment: imgur.com)

Also super confused by the existence of the Quartzite site? Doesn't seem like there was even close to enough demand to justify it. 120 stalls between the two sites and there were like 5 people at the 84 stall one and maybe a dozen at the 36 stall one. Future-proofing to the max I suppose.
No one knows with certainty why Tesla does what it does, but my understanding is that non-Tesla's have few charging options in Quartzite. It could well be that Tesla intends for the Quarzite sites to be the go-to location for charging between Phoenix and LA. I believe GM vehicles will have access to the network in a month or so, and the first big push of adapters for Ford vehicles is scheduled to begin at the end of the month. Non-tesla activity at Quartzite will likely ramp up quickly. All of those extra stalls will help with the assortment of charging port locations on those vehicles.

Also saw my first-ever magic dock charger which was a nice surprise. Couldn't figure out how to unlock in the app though
On the app, select "Charge Your Other EV." Once you've entered the non-Tesla vehicle, you should be able to release the Magic Dock. My understanding is that the process is undergoing a change. In the near future, you will simply push up on the charge handle to release the Magic Dock.

1710107803605.png

On the app, select "Charge Your Other EV." Once you've entered the non-Tesla vehicle, you should be able to release the Magic Dock. My understanding is that the process is undergoing a change. In the near future, you will simply push up on the charge handle to release the Magic Dock.
I believe there was a recent change to procedures. Now you hold the little button on the handle for 2 seconds, then the CCS adapter attaches and you can pull it out.