Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
The comments section in that article were a tough read. It was a roughly even mix of people saying they did CPR on dead kids and people complaining that they got stuck in traffic and needed to pee. Now I see why a lot of news organizations shut off comments on articles like that! In any case, what a tragedy.

Reactions: juliusa
Check-ins for 2024-04-01
- Omarama, New Zealand (#3099) (First to check-in)
- Queenstown, New Zealand (#3100) (First to check-in)
IMG_5657.jpeg

Last edited:
Trip to Richmond, VA from Seattle - Day 34 - Return to Seattle

Almost home. Just one new Supercharger today. None expected tomorrow.

As @PLUS EV pointed out to me the other day, I'm 8 Superchargers away from taking the USA/CAN lead from @Bighorn. That should be doable in the next couple of weeks. Of course, I have to do it before PLUS EV passes me again!

USA/CAN
Bighorn. 2303
JSergeant. 2296
PLUS EV. 2248

Check-ins for 2024-03-31

- Anderson, CA (#2370) (First to check-in)

Image 3-31-24 at 6.18 PM.jpeg
Image 3-31-24 at 6.19 PM.jpeg
Image 3-31-24 at 6.19 PM (1).jpeg

Trip to Richmond, VA from Seattle - Day 34 - Return to Seattle

Almost home. Just one new Supercharger today. None expected tomorrow.

As @PLUS EV pointed out to me the other day, I'm 8 Superchargers away from taking the USA/CAN lead from @Bighorn. That should be doable in the next couple of weeks. Of course, I have to do it before PLUS EV passes me again!

USA/CAN
Bighorn. 2303
JSergeant. 2296
PLUS EV. 2248

Check-ins for 2024-03-31

- Anderson, CA (#2370) (First to check-in)

View attachment 1034084View attachment 1034083View attachment 1034082
I figured it was any hour now. You don’t have to worry about me. 🤓

Trip to Richmond, VA from Seattle - 35 days - Trip Summary

We arrived back in Seattle yesterday.

These are the stats from the trip odometer. They differ a bit from the TeslaFi stats shown below.

Miles driven: 15,352
Energy: 4,416 kWh
Avg Energy: 288 Wh/mile

New Superchargers visited: 208
Other Superchargers revisited: ~50

Image 4-2-24 at 2.06 PM.jpeg
Image 4-2-24 at 2.07 PM.jpeg
Image 4-2-24 at 2.07 PM (1).jpeg

Check-ins for 2024-04-03
- Lost Hills, CA (#1751)
- Castaic, CA (#1752)
- Santa Clarita - Newhall Ranch Rd, CA (#1753)
- Valencia, CA (#1754)
- Burbank - N San Fernando Blvd, CA (#1755)
- Newhall, CA (#1756)
- Burbank - N Victory Blvd, CA (#1757)
- Pasadena - 3363 E Foothill Blvd, CA (#1758)
- Pasadena - E Colorado Blvd, CA (#1759)

Newhall was a manual checkin, because I am getting forgetful.

Manual check-ins are always embarrassing, but thankfully available for when we do forget

Check-ins for 2024-04-02
- Orem, UT (#1090)
- Moab - N Main St, UT (#1091)
- Richfield - W 1250 S, UT (#1092)

Check-ins for 2024-04-03
- Rifle, CO (#1093)
- Parachute, CO (#1094)
- Mountain Village - Mountain Village Blvd, CO (#1095)

And drove from Alameda to Durango pulling a UHaul 5x8 closed trailer while touching these.
Never unhitched once, didn’t get very far on a charge, saw as high as 880 Wh/mi

IMG_2296.jpeg

Last edited:
Check-ins for 2024-04-04
- Azusa, CA (#1760)
- West Covina - E Eastland Center Dr, CA (#1761)
- West Covina, CA (#1762)
- Ontario, CA (#1763)
- Ontario - Vineyard Ave, CA (#1764)
- West Covina - 1414 S Azusa Ave, CA (#1765)
- Highland - 4154 E Highland Ave, CA (#1766)
- Redlands - W Stuart Ave, CA (#1767)
- Calimesa, CA (#1768)
- Beaumont - Oak Valley Village Cir, CA (#1769)
- Cathedral City, CA (#1770)
- Goodyear, AZ (#1771)

Destination achieved.