Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharging for “lifetime of car” transfers under the current FSD & Supercharging transfer to new cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was ready to upgrade my 2020, and was hoping the Cybertruck would half way meet its design goals. I am disappointed, and don't think the new S offers much over my 2020 at this time. It has been a good vehicle if you are not concerned with the software "fixes" sometimes helping, and sometimes breaking the accessories.

Reactions: ks1972 and dsm363
I was ready to upgrade my 2020, and was hoping the Cybertruck would half way meet its design goals. I am disappointed, and don't think the new S offers much over my 2020 at this time. It has been a good vehicle if you are not concerned with the software "fixes" sometimes helping, and sometimes breaking the accessories.
I don't think it's changed enough in 4 years to make the upgrade worthwhile either. Either the S will go away or a complete redesign is in the cards I would think in the next 2-3 years.

Reactions: DerbyDave
Bringing back turn signal and gear selector stalk as standard or a paid option at least would help sales too I think.
I think they have been losing a lot of potential buyers for lack of stalks. I would replace both my 3 and S if they offered choices. I know most people say you get used to it, but, if I’m paying 90k/50k for a new car, I wouldn’t want to compromise