Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharging.Life database

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Could an option be added to go to the "My Map" page after check-in? I use that to check for successful check-in and confirm that my next supercharger is the correct one without skipping any.
I believe that’s how mine is set up for Check in now. Choose at the bottom.

5B654471-837F-4F56-BD89-C2D18CC7FA44.png

Could an option be added to go to the "My Map" page after check-in? I use that to check for successful check-in and confirm that my next supercharger is the correct one without skipping any.
At the bottom of the check in window, there is a drop-down to select where you want to go after you hit submit. Your selection will be sticky as long as you are logged-in.

• Helpful
Reactions: Darren S
At the bottom of the check in window, there is a drop-down to select where you want to go after you hit submit. Your selection will be sticky as long as you are logged-in.
Yes, that's where I would like to have that option "My Map".

Right now I have "Competitor Detail", "Competitor Map" (which shows me North America and not my location as My Map does) and "Back here to add another".

Rather than make Competitor Map use GPS, I think it's best to change the option to take you back to My Map.

"Competitor Map" and "My Map" are indeed the same thing under the hood. The UX difference is that if you go to "My Map", then the map requests your geolocation in order to center the map, and if you go to anyone else's map, it doesn't.

On the check-in page, I've changed the destination label to "My Map" and have set it to request geolocation.

"Competitor Map" and "My Map" are indeed the same thing under the hood. The UX difference is that if you go to "My Map", then the map requests your geolocation in order to center the map, and if you go to anyone else's map, it doesn't.

On the check-in page, I've changed the destination label to "My Map" and have set it to request geolocation.
Excellent! Thanks for all your hard work. Much appreciated!

Works fine. 👍 Thank you very much.

Great tool!

• Helpful
Reactions: Darren S
Great site, love being able to enter my own stuff.

However having a freeform text box for date entry is making me twitch. I would suggest a calendar popup of some kind to keep data sanitary and improve UX.
We have it on the to-do list to switch to a calendar picker. It's not very important because most of the time competitors just use the check-in now feature. The calendar picker would be useful for people loading in their existing visits when joining the game.

We have it on the to-do list to switch to a calendar picker. It's not very important because most of the time competitors just use the check-in now feature. The calendar picker would be useful for people loading in their existing visits when joining the game.
Makes sense. I’m definitely a do all my check ins after a trip kinda guy so I noticed it.

Small note/request. After checking in I can select to back to my map. For some reason it will not center to my current location. If I select my map from the menu after I checked in it will use my current location

Hi David,

That feature was added a couple of days ago after someone else requested the same thing. Check again - you should be able to have it go back to My Map (with GPS) after checking in. I just tested it and it works.