Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharging.Life database

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I appreciate this thread. Wanted to know how to delete a duplicate entry (and delete to reorder another). Asked and answered upthread. Kudos to the admins!

As a casual user, I find this new Supercharger.Life system easier to use than the previous one.
To delete an entry, look at your list of visits. Click on the date for the entry you want to delete. That'll take you to that entry's detail view. There will be an option to delete on that view.

• Helpful
Reactions: Darren S
To delete an entry, look at your list of visits. Click on the date for the entry you want to delete. That'll take you to that entry's detail view. There will be an option to delete on that view.
Yes. Found that answer circa page 2 or 3 of this thread when someone else asked the question. Quite straightforward once I gave it a try.

Well! It's been awhile since I went in to add visits since the spreadsheet was so slow and cumbersome (especially on my previous kinda slow ISP: hello from Starklink now!)

What a breath of fresh air! The new database system is great, pretty intuitive, and I was even able to delete a visit where I selected the wrong Roseville (CA) SC, and when I re-entered it, it went into the correct spot in the sequence. AWESOME work, everyone! It's a trivial thing, but fun, and I appreciate everyone's effort.

#57, but probably not for long, since I don't have any trips scheduled....

Any ETA? ;)

Just went to submit an entry and those location alerts are annoying.
Thanks for surfacing this again. We will not implement the direct-to-login request because supercharing.life does not require a login to use it. We've been dabbling with the location dialog box and don't have a good solution yet. If we can figure out an elegant solution, we'll implement it.

Thanks for surfacing this again. We will not implement the direct-to-login request because supercharing.life does not require a login to use it. We've been dabbling with the location dialog box and don't have a good solution yet. If we can figure out an elegant solution, we'll implement it.

I've shut off the alert message on the maps. Without location services, it should just center on the Midwestern USA.

I accidentally logged into one of my other Google accounts for my two check-ins today.

I have since added them to original account, but can I delete the incorrect login on supercharging.life, so it doesn't show up in any of the stats?
It is not an "active" user, so it is not a competitor and the checkins don't show up anywhere except for that user. There are a small number of people that use the app simply to track their checkins, and not participate as a competitor.

Is there a way to add a note to a check-in if you didn’t do it at the time of entering the check-in?

Thanks!

Bruce.
Yep, @bmah, it should be on the Check-in page. There is a Public notes field visible to everyone and a Private one for just you and the Admins to see.

1667667369358.png

• Informative
Reactions: SilverMonk
What kind of device is that on? Short answer is, yes, I can do that.
I also get this on my HP laptop running Edge at 1920x1080. The map is also double the height of my screen. This label probably displays as an innocuous header on a large screen, but covers up a substantial amount of the map on a smaller screen. I can scroll down on the page in order to avoid the label, but that also hides the tabs and labels on the Tableau page.

• Helpful
Reactions: StephenBrown2