Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla app unable to wake car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It can, but my solar excess has started at different times the last few mornings thanks to cloud cover.
And (until October) I pay 60c for grid power between 7am and 11am so starting the charge early anyway isn't an option.
I set my scheduled start time conservatively for 10am, as a backup for if the wake fails. Maybe you could set your scheduled time for 11am as a backup for if the wake fails from evcc.

Been consistently unable to wake for days now for me. Really pretty poor, especially if it's the same Telstra issue as before.
I contacted Tesla service and they confirmed they have a fleet-wide issue caused by a 'third party provider'. Supposedly this provider is working on an 'immediate solution' but no ETA.... Thankyou Telstra, again.

just looked on Tessie yes missing the last couple of drives again from this arvo and cannot see the car again :(
M3 last seen 2 hours ago :(
MY last seen 17 hours ago :(
both in the garage connected to wifi
No sentry mode as home. Although weekend I was out and about and had no connection at all as well

I've only had my MY less than a week and I was thinking something was seriously wrong with it. I've been having this issue for a few days now. I'm trying out Sentry mode though and it doesn't seem to make any difference. I basically get random connection drop outs. Somtimes the app is fine, others it will say last seen X hours ago.

I've only had my MY less than a week and I was thinking something was seriously wrong with it. I've been having this issue for a few days now. I'm trying out Sentry mode though and it doesn't seem to make any difference. I basically get random connection drop outs. Somtimes the app is fine, others it will say last seen X hours ago.
I’ve been having this issue randomly for 9 years. When I had two tesla sitting side by side one would connect and the other would not. Then a few days later it would be fine again, until next time. Opening and clossin the door often resolved it for a few months. If you have a powerwall toggling to the powerwall and back to the car also motivates a connection.

How good is the woolworths phone plan! My woolworths discount exceeds my phone cost every month.
off topic yes both my boys have them.. Basically free from a couple of big shops.

I know that Tessie when Telstra playing up I loose drives or chargers, so if I notice I normally hotspot for the drive to save it.
pain not sure this always been a problem or just now they sold a few more then before.