Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Delivers on Sundays?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

simplesolid

Model S 60 AP2 Glass Roof
Nov 12, 2016
Florida
I was told that my car will be here today (Friday) however they are all booked tomorrow (Sat) and that they don't do deliveries on Sunday, is that true?

I was hoping to get my car this weekend, is there anything I can do to get my car sooner than my appointment time?

Thanks,

I was told that my car will be here today (Friday) however they are all booked tomorrow (Sat) and that they don't do deliveries on Sunday, is that true?

I was hoping to get my car this weekend, is there anything I can do to get my car sooner than my appointment time?

Thanks,

@simplesolid, are you Dania Beach, WPB, Dadeland, Orlando? I'm by Dania Beach. They couldn't have mine ready for a pickup today so I'm also looking at sometime next week.

@simplesolid, are you Dania Beach, WPB, Dadeland, Orlando? I'm by Dania Beach. They couldn't have mine ready for a pickup today so I'm also looking at sometime next week.
I am in Orlando and they won't do it today. Very disappointing, I am used to walk to dealerships and pick the car and drive away without much fuss as I complete all paperwork online so I just go sign and drive on my schedule. This in my book is not a positive delivery experience on Tesla's part.
I guess not everyone is impatient as I am.

I am in Orlando and they won't do it today. Very disappointing, I am used to walk to dealerships and pick the car and drive away without much fuss as I complete all paperwork online so I just go sign and drive on my schedule. This in my book is not a positive delivery experience on Tesla's part.
I guess not everyone is impatient as I am.

I just came back from the Dania Beach location--knowing that I couldn't see my car. I just had some research that I wanted to complete. My wife is very impatient. I, too, am used to walking in, making the deal, and driving out.