Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Factory 2019 New Year's Eve Delivery Event Twitch Livestream ~ 8 pm

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will be livestreaming the Tesla Factory New Year's Eve 2019 Delivery Event on Twitch here: (Twitch is now in our cars)

Twitch @teslaruss

I will tweet when my stream starts to:

Russ Engle (@RussEngle) | Twitter

in case you want to follow me to know when I go live, which will probably be around 8 pm or so.

I stopped by Tesla Factory around Noon. They are delivering from Fremont Delivery Center AND the factory. Factory is a large operation with two big tents set-up, tons of Tesla employees, etc. It appears to be very well organized. Saw almost a hundred people picking up cars. Took photos and videos but no time to post it right now... There are ~5 Tesla people just at the welcome tables outside. Many temporary lights set-up in the parking lot for tonight.

Anyone who wants to help out with showing new owners how to pair their phones, etc. is welcome according to the Tesla person I spoke with. Just say "I am from the Tesla Silicon Valley Owners Club" and they will welcome you to help!

I have a 5-7 pm time slot will be back then and plan to stay until midnight. Elon tweeted last night he is going to "help out" so it will be a party I think, probably starting around 8 pm or so when many people have been told to show up to pick up their new Tesla rides.

I hope I will get to see the Model Y in person so I don't have to wait for the stockholder's meeting. If Elon brings the Cybertruck prototype with him, that would be totally awesome!

Russ

That's very helpful! My wife is not up for waiting in that long line out in the cold with her stomach bug.

They were going to deliver the car to my house last week but didn't show up. I guess they sent it elsewhere, gave me another VIN, and now I'm seeing the 3rd MVPA VIN.

Reactions: SMAlset
A YouTube link to my video that allows one to count *exactly* how many 2019 New Year's Eve Fremont Factory Delivery Event cars did *not* make Q4 as of 12:40 am on 1/1/2020 is found in this thread:

Tesla Fremont Factory New Car Parking Lot ALL Cameras: 1/1/2020 @ 12:40 AM - Count the leftovers! ;)

Please subscribe to my channel to help me get to 1,000 so I can do YouTube livestreams in future. I used twitch (teslaruss) last night, instead. Twitch was fun it was my first time using it.

Thanks! Russ[/QUOTE]

A YouTube link to my video that allows one to count *exactly* how many 2019 New Year's Eve Fremont Factory Delivery Event cars did *not* make Q4 as of 12:40 am on 1/1/2020

Thanks for all your work.
I also drove up and down the parking lot (about 10:30 PM) and was impressed at how many M3s were still there,
but pretty sure they weren't SR+ models!

Row are not fully used, so less than 42 per row, maybe about 330ish space

As I recall the rows were A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,J (no I it looks like a 1). The first 8 rows had cars parked facing each other, while row J only had one row of cars. I have not had a chance to watch my video to count exactly how many were left. Is 330 your estimate then?

I also need to upload my Outbound Logistics Twitch driveby video to get a feel for how many P cars were sitting there. I saw quite a bit of them.

As I recall the rows were A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,J (no I it looks like a 1). The first 8 rows had cars parked facing each other, while row J only had one row of cars. I have not had a chance to watch my video to count exactly how many were left. Is 330 your estimate then?

I also need to upload my Outbound Logistics Twitch driveby video to get a feel for how many P cars were sitting there. I saw quite a bit of them.
So 15 rows x 38 stalls each = 570 spaces. Kinda hard to count the car with front camera view