Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla FSD beta safety score reset

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The whole SS thing is pretty silly. I'm still waiting for the camera upgrades to those who bought FSD early on and "saved Tesla" (not my words). That's also supposed to be done based on SS but it's not.

I've reset a drive half a dozen times, i.e., after a false FCW. Just stop, put the car in park, opt out of FSD, sit there without opening the door or lifting you butt off the seat for 2 minutes, opt back in. Last drive is not recorded but accumulated SS remains. In fact if you then start driving it will resume recording the SS even if you don't exit the car.

I'm just passing on my experience. At least one person reported this reset his entire SS. Obviously caveat emptor - no guarantee it will work for you. We are talking about Tesla software after all - it's not terribly consistent from car to car. I'm just sharing my experience. It's been consistent for me so far.

• Disagree
Reactions: !igs
Upvote 0
The whole SS thing is pretty silly. I'm still waiting for the camera upgrades to those who bought FSD early on and "saved Tesla" (not my words). That's also supposed to be done based on SS but it's not.

I've reset a drive half a dozen times, i.e., after a false FCW. Just stop, put the car in park, opt out of FSD, sit there without opening the door or lifting you butt off the seat for 2 minutes, opt back in. Last drive is not recorded but accumulated SS remains. In fact if you then start driving it will resume recording the SS even if you don't exit the car.

I'm just passing on my experience. At least one person reported this reset his entire SS. Obviously caveat emptor - no guarantee it will work for you. We are talking about Tesla software after all - it's not terribly consistent from car to car. I'm just sharing my experience. It's been consistent for me so far.
If you have a bad drive before you put the car in park hold down both steering wheel buttons I’m until the screen resets. DO NOT put the car in park until it completely reboots.

Reactions: KArnold
Upvote 0