Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla is Total Junk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Worst purchase ever, bought 2020 Model X total junk. Highway road noise is mind blowing for the amount of money this car cost.
Range is not there, Mask is full of sh...t you will get half of the range what tesla advertises.
Quality is terrible, gaps all over the car and the trims on the doors coming off.
Total garbage....
You didn't have the time to look at what you're buying, but you have the time to come here and rant? Interesting choice of priorities...

Worst purchase ever, bought 2020 Model X total junk. Highway road noise is mind blowing for the amount of money this car cost.
Range is not there, Mask is full of sh...t you will get half of the range what tesla advertises.
Quality is terrible, gaps all over the car and the trims on the doors coming off.
Total garbage....
Where did you buy from? Did you look at it before you bought it?

Reactions: Skateboardgolf
Total garbage....
This can't be as dumb as the post sounds. Tell us more about the purchase process. Or is this really just a troll post that belongs on Reddit?

Last edited:
Total garbage....
You are just referring to yourself. You are the one who knowingly bought it hahaha

One thing is for sure, if anyone says Tesla is a good car then this people never had experience driving good car. I had Lexus RX and BMW X5 and Tesla is way behind those cars. Just open your eyes and look at the quality of the car how poor is the car build. On top of that how noisy is the ride on the highway. Not a single Tesla car should cost more than 50K, model 3 should be not more than 20K. In my opinion few years from now thats where the price is going, lot of competition with way better quality out there ready to take the EV market.

One thing is for sure, if anyone says Tesla is a good car then this people never had experience driving good car. I had Lexus RX and BMW X5 and Tesla is way behind those cars. Just open your eyes and look at the quality of the car how poor is the car build. On top of that how noisy is the ride on the highway. Not a single Tesla car should cost more than 50K, model 3 should be not more than 20K. In my opinion few years from now thats where the price is going, lot of competition with way better quality out there ready to take the EV market.
I've owned 9 BMWs and except for my 72 CS, none of them are as good (or as fun to drive) as my Tesla MY. Sure, the BMWs have gaudy interiors and are a lot quieter on the road, but they are also unreliable. Once out of warranty, be prepared to drain your bank account to pay for the upkeep. BMW was great decades ago, but now they are just another blah, overpriced luxury car. And then there's the hideous design on the new BMWs. They actually make the Lexus with its oversized cowcatcher grille look okay.

One thing is for sure, if anyone says Tesla is a good car then this people never had experience driving good car

Too many people think Tesla cars are ready for the masses, they are not. The only people who should be buying any EV are people who consider themselves to be “early adopters.“ Such people understand that new products have issues and are willing to tolerate such issues.

Cars like BMWs, Mercedes, etc. have a long history, owners expect and get superior quality from such brands. Unfortunately, this is simply not a reasonable expectation for Tesla, or any EV, at present.

Total garbage....
This post was made on August 31st of 2023, and translates roughly to:

"I bought a 2-3 old used car, without investigating anything about it, then decided to go online and rant about it".

I dont have much sympathy for complaints about panel gaps and "quality" when someone buys a used car. One can find beat up used cars from any brand.

Tesla has earned much of its Rep for some issues, but "I bought a crappy used car" isnt one of them, especially when the thread title is designed to "inspire discussion".

Total garbage....

Not sure about Model X, but Model 3 has gone through successive improvements to reduce road noise. So if you had bought a used 2020 M3, you'd be dealing with the same road noise issue compared to a 2023 M3 and compared to a Project Highland M3 which apparently has even more reduced road noise.

1694984841531.gif