Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 should have a version that came this way

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am from Bay Area and seems like 1 out of every 3 cars on the road is a Model 3 lately. Feels like a taxi driver car here if you know what I mean. Since Elon couldn't make OEM wheels and suspension better due to margin problems, I took matter into my own hands after 3 out of 4 of my aero 18inch bent. Tesla service of course tried to charge for 3 new replacement, I told them NO THANKS! I always knew I was going to replace these anyways, the bent wheels just speed it up. Tax returns definatly help...... However I think I went a little bit overboard with the replacement - Signature SV902 and to throw in a little bonus, I got myself a set of MPP Comfort Coilover too that everyone raved about so much. What I told my wife is another story for another day.

I'll let you see the result and tell me what you think, now I am a proud owner of a TESLA MODEL 3 and I'll recommend this version to anyone I know.

Elon just need to do 3 simple things below and a Supernova Tesla Model 3 will be born:
- Signature SV902 Forged Wheels
- MPP Comfort Coilover
- Tint & Chrome Delete

DSC_4417-Edit.jpg
DSC_4428-Edit.jpg
DSC_4445.jpg
DSC_4466-Edit-2.jpg
DSC_4478-Edit.jpg
DSC_4490-Edit.jpg
DSC_4500-Edit.jpg

DSC_4451.jpg

Nicest model 3 i've seen yet. And i'm from the bay too so I see a lot. I've been modding cars for quite some time now, and it used to be all about the low profile tire. I'm a bit older now and find myself digging the chunky-tire look, especially with bay area road quality. Where did you source the wheels from? Thanks for sharing

I am from Bay Area and seems like 1 out of every 3 cars on the road is a Model 3 lately. Feels like a taxi driver car here if you know what I mean. Since Elon couldn't make OEM wheels and suspension better due to margin problems, I took matter into my own hands after 3 out of 4 of my aero 18inch bent. Tesla service of course tried to charge for 3 new replacement, I told them NO THANKS! I always knew I was going to replace these anyways, the bent wheels just speed it up. Tax returns definatly help...... However I think I went a little bit overboard with the replacement - Signature SV902 and to throw in a little bonus, I got myself a set of MPP Comfort Coilover too that everyone raved about so much. What I told my wife is another story for another day.

I'll let you see the result and tell me what you think, now I am a proud owner of a TESLA MODEL 3 and I'll recommend this version to anyone I know.

Elon just need to do 3 simple things below and a Supernova Tesla Model 3 will be born:
- Signature SV902 Forged Wheels
- MPP Comfort Coilover
- Tint & Chrome Delete

View attachment 401078 View attachment 401079 View attachment 401080 View attachment 401081 View attachment 401082 View attachment 401083 View attachment 401084

View attachment 401085

SICK CAR... SICK PICS

Nicest model 3 i've seen yet. And i'm from the bay too so I see a lot. I've been modding cars for quite some time now, and it used to be all about the low profile tire. I'm a bit older now and find myself digging the chunky-tire look, especially with bay area road quality. Where did you source the wheels from? Thanks for sharing

@SignatureWheel @SignatureSales both help a lot with size and design

I like it, but for Tesla I would say no. The last thing people want is a more expensive M3, if they do they get an S or X.

Just a version like a AMG, or M3 version

With 18" I only use the aero covers on road trips, I really don't like the looks of them. I like those wheels, very sharp!

The aero covers are DIFFERENT from normal wheels out there, that's for sure!

SICK CAR... SICK PICS

Thanks!

Wait, you can't just talk about the beautiful wheels... You have to tell us more about the MPP coilover upgrade. Can you elaborate on any ride improvement?

My wife is about 1% less than full hate on our P3D+ ride quality, often bugs me too. So I have been really thinking about going the MPP route and swapping down to 19s to get a bit more rubber between the wheels and the ground. Might do 18s if manufactures clear the brake calipers.

I'd beg you for a ride if Iived in the Bay area.

And yes, Tesla really should make this an upgrade code.

Thanks for sharing your car.