Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model C - coupe concept renderings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Really talented work here, I'm in awe of anyone that can do this kind of thing. I like to think I'm good at PowerPoint, but this is a whole different level :)

Some constructive comments for Tech Renegade's version:
- I'd ditch the suicide doors. Coupes are, by their nature, a compromise, so while a rear door is useful, I don't think it would make or break the model, and the lack of the door would make the lines a little cleaner, more along the lines of GatorEight's
- The back-end looks a little disproportionate to the rest of the body. I do like the back-end to be flared out a little, but I guess the sheer mass of body beyond the glass line makes it look quite bulky. My previous car was an A5, which has a closer profile to GatorEight's, so I guess that's where my preference is coming from
- I'd make the front-end more aggressive. One of my criticisms of the Model S is that the front-end is a little too soft. A coupe version would give the opportunity to fix that.

I do like both but I am going to side with the Tech Renegade version. I like it cause it is a bit different and not the cookie cutter approach.

- - - Updated - - -

Really talented work here, I'm in awe of anyone that can do this kind of thing. I like to think I'm good at PowerPoint, but this is a whole different level :)

Some constructive comments for Tech Renegade's version:
- I'd ditch the suicide doors. Coupes are, by their nature, a compromise, so while a rear door is useful, I don't think it would make or break the model, and the lack of the door would make the lines a little cleaner, more along the lines of GatorEight's
- The back-end looks a little disproportionate to the rest of the body. I do like the back-end to be flared out a little, but I guess the sheer mass of body beyond the glass line makes it look quite bulky. My previous car was an A5, which has a closer profile to GatorEight's, so I guess that's where my preference is coming from
- I'd make the front-end more aggressive. One of my criticisms of the Model S is that the front-end is a little too soft. A coupe version would give the opportunity to fix that.

I actually like the split rear doors. I thought they were great on the Mazda and they are still great. And add practicality to opening the front door in tighter spaces and parking lots.

Agree with the front end being more aggressive. And Model S a little too soft.

A few more to view!
image.jpg
image.jpg

I kind of like it, despite it having the whole 'butt in the air' aero thing going on, which is usually something I can't stand :tongue:
In the way of constructive feedback, something feels quite off regarding the roof line of the second render.