Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Offer Model 3/Y Frunk Group Buy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dave/CLLACAB,

I just played around on their website and added the item to my cart and started a checkout. It looks like shipping is free (7-21 days) and no sales tax for California (don't know about other states). Their site also takes Apple Pay so hopefully that will be available or us too.

Peter

I am interested. I have a couple questions as well.
Where does TO ship the power frunk kits from?
How will the group buy orders be handled (individual orders placed with group buy code or other)?
Thanks.

The unit I ordered recently was shipped from Hong Kong, where Tesla Offer is based from.
Ordered 1/9 (Sat). Shipped 1/12. Delivered 1/14. That was from HK to SoCal via DHL, free shipping.

Reactions: mm94027
More good news. We are well over the 30 threshold and I only received a few cancellations. So we should be good to go.....as soon as I get the Group Buy code. I've sent a few emails requesting the information, but the time difference is not helping. I think they are in Hong Kong, about 16 hours ahead of me. Please be patient. I will send it out as soon as I have it.

Dave

More good news. We are well over the 30 threshold and I only received a few cancellations. So we should be good to go.....as soon as I get the Group Buy code. I've sent a few emails requesting the information, but the time difference is not helping. I think they are in Hong Kong, about 16 hours ahead of me. Please be patient. I will send it out as soon as I have it.

Dave
Not sure if I did not DM correctly but have not received your email. Please include me on this list thanks.

Yelobird at me dot com

Dave
I have good luck with them on WhatsApp, if you try that.