Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla owner configurations begin

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm an X owner...Live near the Factory...and ordered at 10:15am on 3/31/16...Not an employee
Model 3.jpg

Most people who stood in line are not Tesla owners. I would imagine they are a few hundred owners (at most) that stood in line and are located in California. I would assume California based owners who reserved online prior to the reveal are next??

It seems that nearly all California owners who stood in line already received access to config? They are only 12 forum members on TMC that confirmed receiving an invite....so this is definitely a very small fraction amongst the bulk of 3 reservation holders.

Model S owner (May, 2015).

Southern California.

Waited in line, roughly 300 back. Arrived around 9 AM, reserved around 11 AM.

No invite yet.

Nope, no visibility... Other than I too will come here and post when I get the invite email too.
Sure wish I was in the group to get my car in December, but I don't own a Tesla yet, so it seems I have to wait for previous owners to order first.

I live near the factory, so will run over there as soon as they let me pick up a Model 3.

I've been gluing my eyes on my e-mail all day and so far nothing.

CA resident
Day 1 early in-store reservation
Became Tesla owner in August 2017
Delivery estimator reads Nov-Jan for LR/PUP

I prefer the SR/non-PUP if I can still get the tax credit in early 2018, but will rather get LR/PUP w/ tax credit than SR/non-PUP w/o tax credit. Unfortunately, the lack of clarity on the final disposition of the tax bill means I'll have to take a gamble... I'm sure many of you are in the same situation.

• Informative
Reactions: dhanson865 and TEG