Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owners Club Nederland

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20211217_080340.jpg

Prettig weekend gewenst

Last edited:
Hello there !

I'm french and i (obioulsy) speak english, but not dutch :)

I want to find a used HV battery for my P85 : someone know a garage where i can find this ?
(or eventually a garage who will be able to repait my HV battery) ?

Hello there !

I'm french and i (obioulsy) speak english, but not dutch :)

I want to find a used HV battery for my P85 : someone know a garage where i can find this ?
(or eventually a garage who will be able to repait my HV battery) ?

Reactions: job-lek
posting here since i couldn’t find a relevant thread.

I'm waiting to take delivery of my tesla model 3 on 16-Mar in The Netherlands. Tesla asked me to come with insurance, however i'm unable buy without license plate from independor.nl.

Any suggestion on how to proceed now?

my tesla model 3 is about to complete 10k kms. Any suggestions on garages for tyre rotation in and around The Hague area? Or is it recommended to go with tesla service?
First ask yourself if this is necessary.
If the wear and tear is equally all over the surface, this makes no sense. My experience is that with awd, this is mostly the case. No experience with RWD.

First ask yourself if this is necessary.
If the wear and tear is equally all over the surface, this makes no sense. My experience is that with awd, this is mostly the case. No experience with RWD.

Mijn ervaring is dat vooral het "cuppen" uitgesteld/voorkomen kan worden door banden te rouleren. Zowel bij Tesla (div. merken banden) alsmede andere auto's Ik rij veel snelweg op AP/FSD en de banden gaan er soms af vanwege geluid ipv versleten profiel.

Maar elke 10k km's is wel erg snel. Ik doe het over het algemeen uitsluitend met zomer-/winterbanden wissel. (=30-40k km)

Hey guys!

Does anyone know how long it usually takes from the day your car (Model 3) arrives in Tilburg until you get a delivery date?

P.S. Apologies for not speaking Dutch and also apologies if this is not the right thread for my question.

Can be the same day, one time I was assisting as TOC member, the client was even earlier than the trailer bringing their car. (That was not planned as such, but it surely can be that kind of JIT.) but just wait and don’t try to call !! It is a slick procedure, which never will improve because of your call. monitor SMS

Reactions: MrDaniel