Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owners Club of Alberta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@gpetti, When the ATOC is organized, will there be an official registration process where we can supply our email to be notified of events that way? Maybe you can share some insight into what the "official" process will be once you have that info from Tesla? Thanks!
Thanks for bringing this back on topic :)
Yes? Actually I think Tesla will continue to send to owners who have the appropriate notifications setup from myTesla; however, I believe they will eventually schedule events that can be primarily organized through the club and there will be correspondence that comes through the club (i.e. myself currently). Tesla are new to this formalized club situation so I think we can help to influence some of the process.

Yes? Actually I think Tesla will continue to send to owners who have the appropriate notifications setup from myTesla; however, I believe they will eventually schedule events that can be primarily organized through the club and there will be correspondence that comes through the club (i.e. myself currently). Tesla are new to this formalized club situation so I think we can help to influence some of the process.[/nb

Tesla releases a feature to help Performance Model S owners drag race | Electrek

Has anyone seen this!

One of my wish list for 7.1 software update would offer an array of different color gauge when in inSanE mode. I am thinking something like different color gauges, perhaps red or orange As well it would b awesome to get more information, perhaps rpm of the motor and or the reserve power, similar to rolls Royce. I strongly believe the dash screen could be configure more efficiently and better looking.

Yes? Actually I think Tesla will continue to send to owners who have the appropriate notifications setup from myTesla; however, I believe they will eventually schedule events that can be primarily organized through the club and there will be correspondence that comes through the club (i.e. myself currently). Tesla are new to this formalized club situation so I think we can help to influence some of the process.[/nb

Tesla releases a feature to help Performance Model S owners drag race | Electrek

Has anyone seen this!

One of my wish list for 7.1 software update would offer an array of different color gauge when in inSanE mode. I am thinking something like different color gauges, perhaps red or orange As well it would b awesome to get more information, perhaps rpm of the motor and or the reserve power, similar to rolls Royce. I strongly believe the dash screen could be configure more efficiently and better looking.
And... we're back off topic :)
Just as a reminder to everyone, we're trying to keep this thread for just club related information - I'll be sharing updates on the club formalization and any meetups or formal meetings will be discussed here. Any suggestions regarding the club can be initiated here too. The original general Alberta thread (maybe we need to rename it again? ) is still a good place for discussing with local owners any other topic. Tesla Owners in Alberta

For owners looking to be part of the club list please send your details (Model, Location, TMC Handle & Email) to [email protected] please so i can add you to the list.
if you are looking to take a formal position (or just be more involved) please mention it in your email.
Sorry for the confusion, TEUNTSLA, but isn't gpetti putting together the formalities of the club? Is the gmail account the "official" sign up for the club? I just want to make sure we are all on the same page here.

Alberta Club Logo

We are now officially registered. This is the logo that Tesla has provided. The original was EPS format but I've created a few different versions. JPG shown here. I believe I have now confirmation from all the owners that I had solicited for membership and I have 28 members so far and I have not yet added any of the members who sent emails via [email protected]. I will shortly send an email out to everyone who is registered by way of introduction. I think we will have a formal club meeting in the new year where we can hash out some details of the club and agree on some basic principles and what if any additional roles we need. These meetings will be regular but probably infrequent. In between we can continue to have adhoc and informal meetups, as we have always done. Once things are rolling, we will probably go forward using the [email protected] for new members. That's all for now.

TOC-Alberta.jpg

We are now officially registered. This is the logo that Tesla has provided. The original was EPS format but I've created a few different versions. JPG shown here. I believe I have now confirmation from all the owners that I had solicited for membership and I have 28 members so far and I have not yet added any of the members who sent emails via [email protected]. I will shortly send an email out to everyone who is registered by way of introduction. I think we will have a formal club meeting in the new year where we can hash out some details of the club and agree on some basic principles and what if any additional roles we need. These meetings will be regular but probably infrequent. In between we can continue to have adhoc and informal meetups, as we have always done. Once things are rolling, we will probably go forward using the [email protected] for new members. That's all for now.

View attachment 104606
Great Job. .congratulations

View attachment 104606

Nice! Changed my avatar photo (I think?) with the new logo. Maybe we can add it to the Alberta group on TMC so it shows up under our profile if part of that group?

It was great to meet up for lunch. I really enjoyed meeting and learning more about the car.
The side window cold air leak didn't show up with the strong tailwind on the way home. I was only 2% less charge than planned with the heater on thanks to the wind.