Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owners in British Columbia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I applied the day it was announced, but no word yet.

I applied too the day it was announced and I filled out the form for my Leaf and Tesla and emailed it off, quickly without reading it closely enough. Then, on Tuesday my wife called me at the office because she got a call at home (the number I put on the form) to say I forgot to include our registration papers for the vehicles. So she emailed me the one for the Leaf, and I grabbed the one from the Tesla, and emailed it in again that same day. I said too her it was strange that they called, rather than have just replied to my email. So they are clearly working on it.

I applied too the day it was announced and I filled out the form for my Leaf and Tesla and emailed it off, quickly without reading it closely enough. Then, on Tuesday my wife called me at the office because she got a call at home (the number I put on the form) to say I forgot to include our registration papers for the vehicles. So she emailed me the one for the Leaf, and I grabbed the one from the Tesla, and emailed it in again that same day. I said too her it was strange that they called, rather than have just replied to my email. So they are clearly working on it.
I asked them to acknowledge receipt of my application, but no reply so far. The first to get the HOV sticker gets a rep point from me. :biggrin:

I don't know if I'm stupid or what, but does anybody know how to login to post on the forums at the BC Tesla Owners Club website?

I try to click login at the bottom but it brings me to a Wordpress login where I can't create an account or anything. I have also filled out the membership form as well.

I wanted to put my name down for the group buy on the Blackvue dashcam installation at RPM.
I'm hoping to add more names to the site tonight... you should get an email with login credentials this evening!

Officially an owner, picked mine up today :)

Any other owners in Victoria, B.C?

20160315_123710_029_resized_1.jpg

This is my first car that hasn't been either white or black. I didn't feel the white on the Tesla and my other car is black so blue it is. I was concerned about my tiled garage and the 4,500 lb curb weight but no cracks yet, although in hindsight I would have gone with a double garage door plus single instead of three single doors. There is only about six or seven inches to spare on either side driving it in; it is quite a bit wider than my 435i.

Tesla.jpg

in hindsight I would have gone with a double garage door plus single instead of three single doors. There is only about six or seven inches to spare on either side driving it in
You'll get used to it! If I don't fold the mirrors (never bother) I have four or five inches each side with single doors (probably typical for all of us - standard door width). Downside to the wide door configuration I had a few houses ago is that you seem to end up cuddled up closer to the other vehicle... which just begs for accidental door dings or scratches from packages/bags etc. I will avoid single doors in future homes!