Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla P85D CPO for $51K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello? Have you not driven one? :p Any other car in the segment feels like a tractor afterwards.

I have... Tesla sent me home with a P100DL for 3 days... changed my entire view of cars; and the 0-60 launches gave me a headache after a few minutes, so it wasn't even that. Just wanted to know your reasons...

Let me see, noise, zero. Maintenance,zero. Best looking car on the road, fastest car on the road (P85), free supercharging, no one else in my area of the world has one, arachnids, red brake calipers, need I go on?

Lol. Thanks for sharing. Just trying to get a sense of what others love about the car.

Let me see, noise, zero. Maintenance,zero. Best looking car on the road, fastest car on the road (P85), free supercharging, no one else in my area of the world has one, arachnids, red brake calipers, need I go on?

I laugh everytime I see someone refer to the Tesla as the fastest car on the road. 0-60 or 0-100 maybe yes with caveats so it might be the "quickest" in a certain price range; But "Fastest" - Uuummm No, far from accurate so get real, to wit:

Tesla Roadster Isn't the World's Fastest Car - Tesla Acceleration vs. Top Speed
New Tesla Model S Now the Quickest Production Car in the World

Maintenance, Zero? ICE cars are zero maintenance too if you don't follow manufacturers recomendations, even Tesla Recommends maintenance once a year...so again Uuummm No.

So in reality your post was Ludicrous (choice of word on purpose),

Dzm

• Disagree
Reactions: bhzmark
I laugh everytime I see someone refer to the Tesla as the fastest car on the road. 0-60 or 0-100 maybe yes with caveats so it might be the "quickest" in a certain price range; But "Fastest" - Uuummm No, far from accurate so get real, to wit:

Tesla Roadster Isn't the World's Fastest Car - Tesla Acceleration vs. Top Speed
New Tesla Model S Now the Quickest Production Car in the World

Maintenance, Zero? ICE cars are zero maintenance too if you don't follow manufacturers recomendations, even Tesla Recommends maintenance once a year...so again Uuummm No.

So in reality your post was Ludicrous (choice of word on purpose),

Dzm

There's a loaded "Fastest car on the road" P85D CPO with a 4 year warranty for $52K:

85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1H2XEFP62536 | Tesla

Can't see anything wrong with the photos so it looks like it is in great shape as well! If anyone is looking for a CPO P85D, take a look at this car.

2014 Tesla Model S 5YJSA1H2XEFP62536 | False, Fa | Tesla

There's a loaded "Fastest car on the road" P85D CPO with a 4 year warranty for $52K:

85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1H2XEFP62536 | Tesla

Can't see anything wrong with the photos so it looks like it is in great shape as well! If anyone is looking for a CPO P85D, take a look at this car.

2014 Tesla Model S 5YJSA1H2XEFP62536 | False, Fa | Tesla

I am curious...

Do anyone think the exact car, same color and options with the following differences listed below would be worth paying $7k more for?

- Ludicrous upgrade
- Rear facing seats
- Premium upgrades package

- 2 year warranty
- 58,000 miles
- California HOV sticker access (this car you're recommending cannot get those stickers in California)

Thanks.

I am curious...

Do anyone think the exact car, same color and options with the following differences listed below would be worth paying $7k more for?

- Ludicrous upgrade
- Rear facing seats

- 2 year warranty
- 58,000 miles
- California HOV sticker access (this car you're recommending cannot get those stickers in California)

Thanks.
That’s tough to say, Ludicrous and RFS were a must for me as well. Luckily I pretty much planned on retrofitting the seats since that is a nearly impossible combination to find. $7k is a fair amount more, if these are options you are looking for it certainly isn’t a bad price. Maybe it will continue to drop. The two year and 40k warranty would be a concern for me. I also don’t know how to value the HOV sticker.

I am curious...

- Ludicrous upgrade
- Rear facing seats

- 2 year warranty
- 58,000 miles

Thanks.

To me, Ludicrous is just a gimmick and means nothing. I specifically wanted a non-P car. the sticker and premium upgrades is real value here imo, but $7k? I don't know..

• Funny
I am curious...

- Ludicrous upgrade
- Rear facing seats

- 2 year warranty
- 58,000 miles

Thanks.

The car I recommended actually HAS the Premium Upgrades Package. As for Ludicrous Mode, I'm not sure if I would value that option more than about $2K ($2.5 absolute tops) in the used car market.

As for the RFS, that is a negative in my book. Would not pay anything extra and in fact I would avoid buying a car with RFS. I don't want the extra weight, don't have children, will never use them even if I had children, and I want to be able to use the foot well area for storage.

Also I might be wrong with my reasoning here but I believe with the RFS, the rear compartment is built to resist crumpling in the event of a rear impact and while that is good for any RFS occupants, I feel the rear crumpling is better for my safety, especially when I never plan to use the RFS with passengers. I feel a non RFS crumpling in the ever of a rear impact to absorb that energy is better for the front passengers. Again, I could be wrong with this assumption...

I was a potential used Tesla customer after they did the move which I consider to be a bit of a bait-and-switch with the Model 3. I for one am now just going to wait to see what Porsche delivers and at what price. I'm over the Tesla drama. So yeah, I was looking at a P85 with Autopilot for well under that, well, I wanted to spend well under that and though it was not sold to me, the car sold for well under my offer of $47k several months ago.
Yeah, Yeah Yeah, I am full on retarded and don't deserve the most awsum car in the world! Itz not even a carrrrr it's a sensation!!!! blablahblah

• Funny
Reactions: Evoforce