Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Referral Code Please [the one and only UK thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For anyone else looking ... you'll find them on our respective profile pages, so you wouldn't even need to ask! However, we like to know if someone has used our code you might like to send a message using the forum "conversation" direct message system ... we will then get excited about you getting the Tesla too! :)
This is what I did when ordering mine, helps another forum member and in the future me also.....

Reactions: Roy W. and Adopado
For anyone else looking ... you'll find them on our respective profile pages, so you wouldn't even need to ask! However, we like to know if someone has used our code you might like to send a message using the forum "conversation" direct message system ... we will then get excited about you getting the Tesla too! :)

I’m not sure if new users can start direct messages, I think you need a certain amount of posts before you are allowed.

Reactions: DaddyCool
Number one tip (regardless of whose link you use), is make sure you actually follow the link! There is no way of inserting a referral code in the normal order process or afterwards if you don’t follow the link.
The guy at my pickup location was able to add a referral code to my order and I'm picking my MY up on the 27th though he said it may be there in time for a pickup on the 20th. It doesn't show in my account anywhere but it should show up in the person's account whose code I used.

Had a Tesla agent MISTAKENLY enter the wrong code when I ordered my Tesla, and over the next couple of weeks as my car was being built I tried getting it corrected to no avail (supposed to use my bro-in-law’s code and the code they entered was Nothing Near my bro’s real code) so finally when my car was in transport and about to arrive I threatened to cancel my order and then they Finally magically changed it. And when my bro-in-law received his award (black Elon-signed HPWC) he simply gave it to me (he already had the silver version mounted in his garage for his 90D).
I quietly heard from some members here thru a couple of PM’s that at times there were stories of advisors simply entering their “favorite” referral code/s belonging to friends, etc. in order to build up Their Own referral awards...SMDH.

The guy at my pickup location was able to add a referral code to my order and I'm picking my MY up on the 27th though he said it may be there in time for a pickup on the 20th. It doesn't show in my account anywhere but it should show up in the person's account whose code I used.

Don't count on it! I had an exchange of emails way before pickup and it was made quite clear that I couldn't add a code after confirming the order .. maybe things have changed of course ..

While I was setting off the latest software update I happened to check my referrals, and there was one on 6/7 from someone called Neil. Many thanks Neil for using my code. Enjoy your free miles and here’s to a speedy delivery!

Reactions: Adopado
These posts prompted me to check mine and was very pleasantly surprised to see that 'Michael' had used my referral code last month. Thank you and please don't become my 7th cancellation!
You would think that Tesla would notify you that your referral has been used but they don't and they don't even tell you when the order becomes a successful delivery. (or in my case particularly, a cancellation!).
Once again, Tesla disappoint on the customer facing software.

Reactions: Roy W.
Referrals in the name of the lease companies seem to be best to rely on. I had a referral from a lease company that I know the person cancelled (actually he changed tack), but the lease company kept it on and it came in a few days ago for me.

So thankyou Leaseplan, or was it Zen? I don't know as it changed a couple of times over the months.