Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla required me to acknowledge no USS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Opened the app to check if I'd been assigned a VIN yet (as I do at least a hundred times a day). And was shocked to see my VIN!....and a notification stating I needed to visit my account details page in order for Tesla to proceed with my delivery scheduling.
Pulled up this acknowledgement before it would allow me to proceed with the remainder of my predelivery tasks. Looks like USS are officially a goner. VIN PA025
Screenshot 2022-10-24 150034.jpg

Last edited:
I got my VIN (similar config as yours) this past Fri (10/21)...PA024, but without the Tesla Vision acknowledgement. Maybe it started from build 25k. 🤷‍♂️
Interesting... Is yours a LR too? I thought maybe it was because it was built in Austin due to a couple other people posting their Fremont builds not requiring that acknowledgement, but yeah....with you're being a 24 and mine a 25, maybe we've cracked the code?

Interesting... Is yours a LR too? I thought maybe it was because it was built in Austin due to a couple other people posting their Fremont builds not requiring that acknowledgement, but yeah....with you're being a 24 and mine a 25, maybe we've cracked the code?
Yes, MYLR, White with Black Interior, 20", w/ Tow. Ordered 3/3/22; VIN 10/21/22.
Interested to hear what people are being delivered. Soon. I don't have a delivery date scheduled yet. Still locked.

I'm still trying to figure out how the cameras are supposed to replace the functionality of these sensors when they can't actually see in front of the bumper. The visualizations on the screen don't exactly inspire confidence in this regard...
I just can't imagine what you mean... When I pull into my garage and glance at the visualizations on the screen for what FSDb thinks it sees toward the front, I frequently see a semi parked perpendicular to my car, people walking, another car, and a bike. Sometimes they're all mashed together or swapping out as the car moves. 🤣

I just can't imagine what you mean... When I pull into my garage and glance at the visualizations on the screen for what FSDb thinks it sees toward the front, I frequently see a semi parked perpendicular to my car, people walking, another car, and a bike. Sometimes they're all mashed together or swapping out as the car moves. 🤣
Hey, I have one of those semis in my garage sometimes too! Lol...