Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla required me to acknowledge no USS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my '23 MYLR yesterday. No USS, no matrix, but I did get the cargo shelf and updated cameras. I'm in Utah, car was manufactured in Austin, VIN PA025
Thanks for the info. Seems Austin is ahead of Fremont getting new cameras on the cars. A few reports from Fremont cars that don't have USS but still have old cameras.

Maybe these cameras won't have anything to do with Vision only parking features and are only for future FSD improvements with HW 4.0??

Thanks for the info. Seems Austin is ahead of Fremont getting new cameras on the cars. A few reports from Fremont cars that don't have USS but still have old cameras.

Maybe these cameras won't have anything to do with Vision only parking features and are only for future FSD improvements with HW 4.0??
assuming you don't go for FSD, cameras aren't a big deal.
assuming you DO go for FSD, cameras are an easy update if needed.

Reactions: PCTAZRichard
assuming you don't go for FSD, cameras aren't a big deal.
assuming you DO go for FSD, cameras are an easy update if needed.
Yeah...that is what I figured also...the larger housing for the side cameras is the same part number for the old and new so the actual camera seems like it would be an easy swap if needed later on for more features.

Reactions: tangible1
Opened the app to check if I'd been assigned a VIN yet (as I do at least a hundred times a day). And was shocked to see my VIN!....and a notification stating I needed to visit my account details page in order for Tesla to proceed with my delivery scheduling.
Pulled up this acknowledgement before it would allow me to proceed with the remainder of my predelivery tasks. Looks like USS are officially a goner. VIN PA025View attachment 867156
I received the same notice for MYLR delivery Nov 8-9. Ordered Feb 28,2022. Wondering if I delayed delivery if maybe the missing features would be added back in. I‘m happy with my 2018 Model 3, so could wait, but should I?

@arbitrage000 Also saw this reported
I received the same notice for MYLR delivery Nov 8-9. Ordered Feb 28,2022. Wondering if I delayed delivery if maybe the missing features would be added back in. I‘m happy with my 2018 Model 3, so could wait, but should I?
There’s a software update that brings back some of the functionality already, in case that helps you decide and you missed it.

It is highly unlikely they will ever bring ack the USS if they actually get Vision to work well for parking.