Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla S Break pedal not functioning

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
31C13187-0C22-4EEF-8BA5-080E1B0B0BC5.jpeg
Is there anyone got safety issues like me

I droves my Tesla S in to parking lot ,try to head in an spot however

car lost control on the wet road. The car began to jumped the curb onto the sidewalk, crashing into the wall

If you are driving slowly and are applying the brakes harder and harder, the car will slow even if the accelerator is pushed, and a beeping warning pops up that you have both pedals pressed. The car will not speed up if you are pressing the brake pedal harder and harder. The car does cut some power from the accelerator. It may take longer to stop.

Ramming speed!

Pretty clearly a case of pedal misapplication (thinking, sometimes with 100% conviction, that you’re pressing the brake, while your foot is actually on the accelerator).

The Tesla and the wall are repairable. Glad you’re okay. :)

Reactions: AMPd
Please, please, folks, learn to spell. Slowing down is BRAKING, smashing a wall is BREAKING. I can't believe how many on this forum have not yet figured this out. If you're in doubt, look it up.

I know many others here groan when people show their (not there, not they're) ignorance.
Perhaps not his first language?
"Loose" is the one that kills me - so many English speakers can't spell "lose".....