Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla service is rapidly becoming one of the worst!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

aside from rich rebuild on youtube, I'm starting to see a bad trend in Tesla's future. love my car and the vision of the company but this trend seems to be getting worse.

Not surprising. They have pumped out a lot of cars and now the service centers need to catch up. They couldn’t build out many more service centers before selling the cars. Just not economically feasible. Hopefully in another year they have that sorted out.

Reactions: Vinc
1. Tesla Semi
2. Tesla Model Y
3. Tesla Roadster
4. Tesla Pickup

How can Tesla in good faith release their new vehicles with customer service in it's current state? Commercial truck drivers will shy away from a vehicle that may take months to repair from a crash or fix from warranty work. What was the fundamental shift in the terrible customer service? Was it the ramp of the Model 3 while ignoring the 3rd tier of car sales (build,sell,service)? The CPO program is not up the par for any vehicles priced well above $50K. The measure of a company is how well they treat their customers when things go bad, not when thing are going smoothly. Elon communicates instantly on Twitter about correcting problems with Tesla but has been mute on the bad service problems.

1. Tesla Semi
2. Tesla Model Y
3. Tesla Roadster
4. Tesla Pickup

How can Tesla in good faith release their new vehicles with customer service in it's current state? Commercial truck drivers will shy away from a vehicle that may take months to repair from a crash or fix from warranty work. What was the fundamental shift in the terrible customer service? Was it the ramp of the Model 3 while ignoring the 3rd tier of car sales (build,sell,service)? The CPO program is not up the par for any vehicles priced well above $50K. The measure of a company is how well they treat their customers when things go bad, not when thing are going smoothly. Elon communicates instantly on Twitter about correcting problems with Tesla but has been mute on the bad service problems.
Pickup owners are in that category as well. There are a million pickups out there for landscapers, contractors, etc. the truck is their livelihood. It cannot wait for weeks or months
to be repaired, and those owners will not accept a car as a loaner. I'm eager to see/buy an EV pickup, but this would impact my decision. A few years ago I had a cracked windshield. Called
insurance in the morning on the way to the office, called safelite, they fuond my vehicle in the parking garage, replaced it about lunchtime, I signed off on it.

Pickup owners are in that category as well. There are a million pickups out there for landscapers, contractors, etc. the truck is their livelihood. It cannot wait for weeks or months
to be repaired, and those owners will not accept a car as a loaner. I'm eager to see/buy an EV pickup, but this would impact my decision. A few years ago I had a cracked windshield. Called
insurance in the morning on the way to the office, called safelite, they fuond my vehicle in the parking garage, replaced it about lunchtime, I signed off on it.

Exactly, also the loaner program will go away most likely soon, As of current state it seems as if Tesla is a mess and needs to be cleaned up soon or the mission will be lost.

Exactly, also the loaner program will go away most likely soon, As of current state it seems as if Tesla is a mess and needs to be cleaned up soon or the mission will be lost.
It is already too much to control from the top. Needs to be decentralized like traditional autos. The worrisome part is of their plans for 100 new service centers and thousands of new superchargers... they are desperately behind and cutting back due to a cash crunch. I suspect they will do unveils asap in an attempt to get a cash infusion.

Tesla lives car to car like people live paycheck to paycheck.