Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Huge update for Australian Tesla users. Navigate on autopilot finally(!!!) plus a whole lot more. 5 pages of update notes It’s bigger than v10 itself!

It does seem that it lacks the ‘FSD visualisation preview’ given to other countries which meant HW3 users could see stop lights, traffic lights, garbage cans and street signage. So we will need to wait for that.
75FC1B8C-7CC3-4B70-B358-CBAFE3781D6C.jpeg
181BCF98-B4BB-4493-9E72-2F41B1470390.jpeg
D254CEF6-EAA0-446D-B24A-B5F5C84D2971.jpeg
94240889-8021-4379-BC39-A248AC36FD4E.jpeg
8DF38D20-17B9-4F89-BF74-4320C1672C11.jpeg

Reactions: Nuclear Fusion
Just to verify that this is currently only rolling out to cars that purchased FSD? Or has it started to roll out to all? As my SR+ without FSD still cannot see the update.
Sorry, no use to your hypothesis as I do have FSD. So we have to wait for someone without it to report the update.

It is kind of cool to be able to drive in Mad Max mode though.

View media item 120786
Now that FSD here seems to have the bulk of the features enabled the same as other areas that had the USD1000 price rise I wonder how much longer Tesla will hold our price. We are cheaper than almost everyone at this point.

Reactions: MonicaPlease
Anyone been out driving yet and can report any experiences?
Limited experience here so far but it all does seem to work. I have not been on a motorway yet so can’t really comment on NOA.

I will say that Mad Max mode is a disappointment - in that when I got home neither Charlize Theron or even 1980’s Virginia Hey were waiting for me. I’m not going to complain to Tesla though... as they would probably send the Toe Cutter to have a word.

Anyhow, I have to go. Someone is at the door claiming he is The Night Rider.

• Funny
Reactions: Hungry Mile
Yep. Did a drive to see if it required “calibration”. SR+ FSD
Navigate on autopilot is still greyed out.

The changing of speed based on the adjacent lane works like a charm.
Slowed down in a roadworks situation.

A quick double button press on the wheel or another key press combo might be better than pressing the horn to save a clip.

Yep. Did a drive to see if it required “calibration”. SR+ FSD
Navigate on autopilot is still greyed out.

The changing of speed based on the adjacent lane works like a charm.
Slowed down in a roadworks situation.

A quick double button press on the wheel or another key press combo might be better than pressing the horn to save a clip.
SR+ FSD Navigate on autopilot is not greyed out but I could not make FSD work at all after this update in Auckland.