Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not applicable to AU (yet)

I’m on 2023.44.1, and not only do I get renders of traffic lights on my screen, it also shows renders of any turn arrows painted on lanes, showing left / right turn arrows as well as straight ahead / left and straight ahead / right turn arrows.

If I move into a lane that is left or right turn only according to the painted arrows, I’ve also noticed that auto turn signal cancellation doesn’t cancel the signal - it stays on. How about that!

Some improvement there.
Does the green light chime still sound when you're on those left/right turn only still showing red light?
Yeah, mine does. The car doesn't seem to know that my indicator being on means the red arrow applies to me. Arrow recognition seems like the sort of thing they'll be able to sort out fairly soon, though.

I get the same visualisation of painted arrows that Vostok reported, which is a nice touch.

Reactions: Vostok
For those who have the holiday update could you please confirm if you got the traffic lights and speed cameras on screen?
No such thing on this update. Not avail for AU
And we dont get the "surround 360deg vision" when parking either because we have USS

Does the green light chime still sound when you're on those left/right turn only still showing red light?
That has been a feature since I got the MY end of June if I recall correctly - that is to say I don't remember not having the chime on a green arrow while red light is on

Last edited:
Reactions: Midnight Man
I’m on 2023.44.1, and not only do I get renders of traffic lights on my screen, it also shows renders of any turn arrows painted on lanes, showing left / right turn arrows as well as straight ahead / left and straight ahead / right turn arrows.

If I move into a lane that is left or right turn only according to the painted arrows, I’ve also noticed that auto turn signal cancellation doesn’t cancel the signal - it stays on. How about that!
Hmmm! I picked up our MYLR in late June 23 and it's always rendered turn arrows marked on the road and even renders garbage cans.

Reactions: Midnight Man
Hmmm! I picked up our MYLR in late June 23 and it's always rendered turn arrows marked on the road and even renders garbage cans.
Per Tesla release on X, the new Xmas release (in some countries) adds additional icons for the forward path on the map similar to Waze.

20231219_211847.png