Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software updates - Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I was still on 2024.2.7 until yesterday, this morning got 2024.8.7 and first impression so far is, there is no adaptive headlights on my 2023 Model 3 as of yet, the wipers are almost fine, just a little laggy and slow still. The speed camera on M1 before Exit 75 (Gold Coast) does not show on car map, even though it is 90% of the year there, so no idea which speed cameras it will show and which not.
As it has only been 1 drive to work with it is a bit early to say if this is a good update or not.

So I was still on 2024.2.7 until yesterday, this morning got 2024.8.7 and first impression so far is, there is no adaptive headlights on my 2023 Model 3 as of yet, the wipers are almost fine, just a little laggy and slow still. The speed camera on M1 before Exit 75 (Gold Coast) does not show on car map, even though it is 90% of the year there, so no idea which speed cameras it will show and which not.
As it has only been 1 drive to work with it is a bit early to say if this is a good update or not.
Were you using navigation when approaching the speed camera?

So the speed cameras will only show if you have premium connectivity?
Yes, according to NATA

IMG_3108.jpeg

The new indicator indicators are heaps better than the old ones.
I hope a future version just has the green arrow and no background, that would look even better imo.
Just got back from a long ish drive, nothing really to report. Saw another stealth grey m3h which looked dopeaf.

Reactions: elddum
And maybe the ability to turn the blind spot camera off when the car is stationary.
I get it while changing lanes but when you are sitting at the lights it gets in the way of either audio controls, the forward visualisation of traffic, or navigation.
Not sure why it’s needed when stationary?

And maybe the ability to turn the blind spot camera off when the car is stationary.
I get it while changing lanes but when you are sitting at the lights it gets in the way of either audio controls, the forward visualisation of traffic, or navigation.
Not sure why it’s needed when stationary?
I hear you. It helps a little to be able to drag the camera window to another part of the screen, allowing access to whatever controls it was covering.

Reactions: elddum and dronus