Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla sued under Wisconsin Lemon Law

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I wonder what happens to the $7500 tax credit he most certainly got on his 2013 taxes. Does he have to return that to the government?
I think that if you have the car for less than a certain amount of time, you forfeit the credit. Somehow, I really doubt that he is going to be returning any money, even of the car falls under that time.

If I were in their position I would have settled for that too. Get it out of the way, and it didn't cost them all that much extra since Elon had mentioned in the Blog about that, that they have been willing to refund the car for people when it has been extremely problematic to the customer and replacement wasn't something they wanted. (Unless I am mis-remembering... too lazy to go look it up right now).

In either case, it gets this out of the way and we can move past this.

Vince Megna's Lemonade

Most of you guys by now know about how he filed a lemon lawsuit against Tesla and ultimately won the lawsuit. Despite paying $98,000 for his white P85 Model S, he got $126,836
Vince-Megna-1-700x384.png

King of Lemon Laws files suit against Tesla - YouTube
Tesla Pays $126,836 in First Lemon Law Settlement - YouTube
Do you think that is ridiculous? He bought a Mercedes-Benz E-class Diesel 8 years ago and allegedly had problems with the car such as, it won't start. He paid $56,000 for his Mercedes, filed a lawsuit, and got $880,000. Insane.
Back to his Tesla, it didn't have any problems. I know with these facts.
Tesla put up a blog post fighting against Megna.
When Life Gives You Lemons... | Blog | Tesla Motors
It states that he didn't not request a buy-back 3 times. You choose who to believe. I choose to believe Elon Musk and his team who's been on the news several times instead of one guy who makes a living by solving lemon lawsuits.
Megna stated there were some door handle problems. The service center was not able to replicate any door handle malfunctions.
Megna also stated the fuse blew. The service team was never able to find out how the fuse ever blew on his Model S. They actually accused him of tampering with his car. They put on non-tamper tape in the fuse. It was discovered the #frunk was opened immediately before the fuse blew. Tesla replaced all of the components of that nature.
It's been in the sop for 66 days to find the problem because despite the fixes, he was still insisted there was still problems. The P85 has been in the sop for 66 days because they couldn't find any problems. For whatever reason, Tesla payed the money he requested.
This is when I step in. The Tesla police (Californian are going to love this).
4.jpg

Like it? Feel free to download

Going back to the door handles, if you re watch that part in slow motion, not only can you see the door handles pop out before he even touch it, if you see his reflection on the window, notice he's winking. He probably winked at a person off camera. The hazard lights flashed as the door handles popped out. The hazard lights only flash when you unlock the car. His car has the tech package so the door handles are scripted to present themselves when you get in close proximity. Otherwise, if his car was already unlocked, the hazard lights wouldn't have flashed twice. This, and Tesla's claim that the handles weren't ever malfunctioning should tell you something.
He must have bad luck with cars or something. Almost all the cars he makes lawsuits with apparently have a problem with the car not starting. He is the only Tesla owner who's car allegedly won't start. Fishy much? He was able to drive the car to the courthouse anyway, meaning that it can, and will start.
Tesla doesn't catch on fire unless the battery gets split open. In addition to that, Tesla added titanium plates the the bottom of the car. The upgrade is free. Also more than 1,000 incidents involving cars catching on fire happen a year. The Tesla Model S only had one death after catching on fire, and that was in a high-speed pursuit, going over 100 mph, and without wearing a seat belt, and then being ejected from the car.
The rest of the video is just more corny B.S.
His car never in fact had a problem, but was able to make Tesla buy his car back for $126,836. What a waste of a Tesla, and besides, what a waste of money. Overall, this is all just a scam, and Vince Megna deserves to be arrested, and that beautiful P85 could've been mine.
Broken-Tesla-700x391.png

Last edited:
What's your point M67v?
This was discussed at great length back when and your post, rife with typos, doesn't exactly add any weight to the discussion?
My point is, this guy should've been arested.

- - - Updated - - -

He wanted to post a picture of the Tesla police car, which is definitely cool in my opinion :cool:
That was not what I was concerned about.