Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is insane how the sentiment turned from extremely positive to negative all the sudden. The FUD is non stop right now. I assume there will be some downgrades soon. It is though to be a Tesla share holder.

Nothing out of the ordinary. It's been like that for 10 years and likely will be for another 10.

“Nikola is one of the most innovative companies in the world. General Motors is one of the top engineering and manufacturing companies in the world. You couldn’t dream of a better partnership than this,” said Nikola founder and executive chairman Trevor Milton in a statement. “By joining together, we get access to their validated parts for all of our programs, General Motors’ Ultium battery technology and a multi-billion dollar fuel cell program ready for production. Nikola immediately gets decades of supplier and manufacturing knowledge, validated and tested production-ready EV propulsion, world-class engineering and investor confidence. Most importantly, General Motors has a vested interest to see Nikola succeed. We made three promises to our stakeholders and have now fulfilled two out of three promises ahead of schedule. What an exciting announcement.”

Added GM Chairman and CEO Mary Barra, “This strategic partnership with Nikola, an industry leading disrupter, continues the broader deployment of General Motors’ all-new Ultium battery and Hydrotec fuel cell systems. “We are growing our presence in multiple high-volume EV segments while building scale to lower battery and fuel cell costs and increase profitability. In addition, applying General Motors’ electrified technology solutions to the heavy-duty class of commercial vehicles is another important step in fulfilling our vision of a zero-emissions future.”

That right there is some serious grade A b.s overload.

The response by the market simply continues to prove how stupid the human race is in general. How we have accomplished in our existence what we have, is a miracle owed to a higher power.

Must go barf now.

As promised on friday, me buying $TSLA today :p

tenor.gif

https://twitter.com/s_padival/status/1302039197809688576?s=21

Lol, I don't have paper losses today; I have paper gains. (still up > 600%).

... and a Zen-like calm as I realize I am also part-owner of 6 factories under construction:
  1. Fremont Main Plant - Gigapress and GA5 (Model Y)
  2. Fremont Kato Rd - Project Roadrunner bty pilot production
  3. GF1/Sparks, NV - Panasonic adding 10% Bty capacity w. new bty line
  4. GF3/Shanghai Phase 2 - Model Y plant nearly complete (10K/wk capacity)
  5. GF4/Berlin Phase 1 - Model Y 5K/wk initial production (3 more phases planned)
  6. GF5/Austin - Models Y, Semi, Cybertruck at Telsa biggest new facility
As for todays SP action, like all things "this too shall pass".

I predict TSLA will outgrow last Tueday's SP within a year or two. Word.

Cheers!

awh.. This is hard.

I am moving some cash to buy a few shares (was 20 - now I get more).. but the drop last week, and todays premarket is close to insane.. imho.

So I really really want to buy medium term calls instead.. but stick to the plan.... must .. buy ..shares..

Its hard.:) When this bottom out, the lucky ones loaded with short term call options will be very happy.
And.. all the ones who missed on expiry date will ... hrmf.. that will most likely be me. ;-)

Reactions: capster
awh.. This is hard.

I am moving some cash to buy a few shares (was 20 - now I get more).. but the drop last week, and todays premarket is close to insane.. imho.

So I really really want to buy medium term calls instead.. but stick to the plan.... must .. buy ..shares..

Its hard.:) When this bottom out, the lucky ones loaded with short term call options will be very happy.
And.. all the ones who missed on expiry date will ... hrmf.. that will most likely be me. ;-)

Don't forget that before this S&P charade and the stock split, both of which have nothing to do with the fundamentals of the company, we were at 280.