Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a dream.

I have a dream,
That one day,
People will stop posting
About Ark Invest’s purchase
And sale of TSLA stock.
For it means nothing
About the view
Ark carries on Tesla.

I have a dream today!
And when that dream
Arrives in the promised land,
We will be free at last. Free at last.
Thank God almighty, we’ll be free at last.

(Disclaimer: this is not poetry. It is prose, broken up into multiple lines. So there.)

What kind of margin call prevents you from selling some TSLA? That's one way to clear it.

FIRST TSLA LONG SELLING SHARES OR CHAIRS GETS SHOT.

Getting "exercised" is not an excuse, hit your buy to close button!

2880px-Mexican_Standoff.jpg

[QUOTE="Unpilot, post: 5170465, member: 68829"]Ok now you going to make me come clean.
That "yarn" as you call it was actually something I sent to a certain company as a example of my CGI skills.
Now that company has run into a ....ahem.... little difficulty and won't answer my calls.

Since I am under a NDA all I can say is
the company sounds like Ricola and has had huge plans to ramp up clean cheap Hydrogen as a fuel source.

Their visionary CEO is ...well gone now but I am sure he will be back soon and I can get to work.

Please keep this all to your self's
[/QUOTE]

So, that would be "cough cough"...nope, drawing a blank. Tuk Tuk, perhaps?

I have a dream.

I have a dream,
That one day,
People will stop posting
And sale of TSLA stock.
For it means nothing
About the view
Ark carries on Tesla.

I have a dream today!
And when that dream

(Disclaimer: this is not poetry. It is prose, broken up into multiple lines. So there.)

Ive got the same dream. Every sell and it all I see on Twitter.

I do find it odd how she treats her funds like day trading accounts w the amount buying/selling daily. I realize she staying w/in %’s but most funds I’m aware of, outside of index funds, have a little bit of cushion.

I have a dream.

I have a dream,
That one day,
People will stop posting
And sale of TSLA stock.
For it means nothing
About the view
Ark carries on Tesla.

I have a dream today!
And when that dream

Shakespeare. Poetry. Song lyrics. Poetry. Rhyming. Poetry. Haiku. Definitely poetry. Dr. Seuss. Poetry. Your post. POETRY!

After-action Report: Tue, Dec 01, 2020: (Full Day's Trading)

Headline: "Return of the Grinch"

Traded: $23,569,794,771.59 ($23.57B)
Volume: 40,384,852
VWAP: $583.63

Close: $584.76 / VWAP: 100.19%
TSLA closed ABOVE today's Avg SP
TSLA MaxPain (6:00 A.M.): $555

Mkt Cap: TSLA / TM $554.295B / $190.352B = 291.19%
Note: Yahoo Finance updated TSLA Mkt Cap for shares issued Sep 9th (per 10-Q)
CEO Comp. Status:

TSLA 30-day Moving Avg Market Cap: $446.73B
TSLA 6-mth Moving Avg Market Cap: $338.18B

Mkt Cap req'd for 6th tranche ($350B) tracking for Tue, Dec 08, 2020
Nota Bene: Operational milestones are req'd for next tranche.
'Short' Report:

FINRA Volume / Total NASDAQ Vol = 51.9% (51st Percentile rank FINRA Reporting)
FINRA Short / Total Volume = 56.9% (54th Percentile rank Shorting)
FINRA Short Exempt Volume ratio was 0.82% of Short Volume (48th Percentile Rank)​

TSLA - SUMMARY TABLE - 2020-12-01.png

QOTD: @Todd Burch "Don't be that guy."

Comment: "Grinch tryin' hard to ruin xmas, w. meager vol A/hrs

View all Lodger's After-Action Reports

Cheers!

Shakespeare. Poetry. Song lyrics. Poetry. Rhyming. Poetry. Haiku. Definitely poetry. Dr. Seuss. Poetry. Your post. POETRY!

Doesn’t rhyme. Not poetry. Lifted directly, word-for-word, from some speech from the sixties.

Elon looked good tonight at his award event. Complimentary, charming, and seemed genuinely happier than I’d ever seen him.

(I’d be that happy if I was worth billions too, though I know that’s not what’s making him happy).

Ive got the same dream. Every sell and it all I see on Twitter.

I do find it odd how she treats her funds like day trading accounts w the amount buying/selling daily. I realize she staying w/in %’s but most funds I’m aware of, outside of index funds, have a little bit of cushion.

This is just one data point but back in college I worked briefly as a trading assistant at a fund and if any companies were outside of a certain tolerance it would be highlighted for adjustment and the traders would buy or sell to bring companies within the portfolio back within tolerances. This happened across a number of funds and on a daily basis.

Doesn’t rhyme. Not poetry. Lifted directly, word-for-word, from some speech from the sixties.

Elon looked good tonight at his award event. Complimentary, charming, and seemed genuinely happier than I’d ever seen him.

(I’d be that happy if I was worth billions too, though I know that’s not what’s making him happy).

Happy and fully content with sleeping in a Giga-Berlin conference room afterwards.

Driven with no sign of ever doubting his vibe ;)