Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And what exactly is your proof that marijuana was consumed?

I was just stating a fact. I wrote that the federal government still classifies marijuana as a dangerous, addictive drug on par with heroin. This is a fact.

I do not support the prohibition or criminalization of marijuana. I believe that anyone who has a criminal non violent record in relation to marijuana use, sale or possession should be pardoned and / or freed immediately. The latest bill introduced by the Democrats to decriminalize marijuana should pass immediately.

I offer no proof nor do I know if Musk actually smoked THC on that podcast. I do not care if he did. Don’t think he bothers with THC for the same reasons that he himself has stated.

But insofar as the feds are concerned it is an illegal drug. Does not matter what California’s or any state’s laws are. The simple possession of it can land you in federal prison. Yes, it is ridiculous. But by the feds definitions, Musk did something they have to ‘review’. I do not believe anything will come of it, but for now the fudsters are creaming all over themselves because of this stupidity.

Reactions: skitown
Ha. Take away clearance from the guy putting spy satellites in space while giving clearances to friggin Jared and Ivanka.

I fully support taking away security clearance from an unhinged crazy guy so he has no access to the most advanced rocket and space technology to endanger our national security.

After all, our country is already in the hands of a stable genius. Makes sense. Totally. /s

Is there any possibility that the current M3 VIN registrations could be camouflaging Model Y registrations? Are they secretly already building Model Ys (at GF1 or Fremont)? Will they have MYs available for sale shortly after the announcement next week?

I'm trying to understand the massive M3 VIN registration numbers for Q1 (130K). (Interestingly, for Q1, there are now more NA registrations than international.)
Model 3 VINs

I fully support taking away security clearance from an unhinged crazy guy so he has no access to the most advanced rocket and space technology to endanger our national security.

After all, our country is already in the hands of a stable genius. Makes sense. Totally. /s
That advanced space technology belongs to the crazy guys company. Even if he lost clearance it simply means Pentagon lost access to this amazing technology, not him

Well I wonder if the fact that wait times were updated almost exactly 1 week later is a consistent cycle. My guess is next iteration has sr+ times going up even further. Tesla will want to move higher trims to exit the quarter. I bet that batch of SR on Electrek is the only one made this month.

Is there any possibility that the current M3 VIN registrations could be camouflaging Model Y registrations? Are they secretly already building Model Ys (at GF1 or Fremont)? Will they have MYs available for sale shortly after the announcement next week?

I'm trying to understand the massive M3 VIN registration numbers for Q1 (130K). (Interestingly, for Q1, there are now more NA registrations than international.)
Model 3 VINs

No. The VIN position 4 indicates the model. Y VINs are not interchangeable with 3 VINs.

My apologies if so because this was probably already mentioned and I missed it, but I just saw that the conference call we all missed from the $35k model 3 presentation is now up at Tesla IR.

I feel like that’d be a really bad thing. It’d basically mean they lied on their annual ER.
Unless it was included in the CT order approved by the SEC allowing confidentiality. That being said, I would say it’s impossible, too many eyes on Tesla to have missed a finished production facility. Any drone flyovers of GF1 recently, is there a new tent?

Model 3 VINs
No, check out the VIN decoder in the below link. Definitions of the vehicle are built in. This is how we can tell the difference between Tesla vehicles being registered. If the Y was being produced we could tell.

What is a VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)?| AutoCheck | AutoCheck.com