Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
we need a bot that just replies to everything this corrupt little idiot posts with his tipranks rating. Its the least we can do. Given his full time job is to destroy humanities future by lying about one of the few companies trying to prevent climate change, I consider him to be way, way, way worse than a mass murderer.
I think everyone that still cares about that shill is the problem. Stop talking about him and the stupidity he’s spewing. He and his stupidity can do nothing to stop Tesla or the future. He’s completely irrelevant and needs no attention. Let CNBS make money with whoever pays to have him on there. My 2 satoshis about this.

200K x $7,500 = $1.5B per OEM.

Only Tesla and GM reached 200K.

That would be a rough estimate.

Some people couldn't take the full deduction (lowering the estimate) and the phase out didn't start until 2 quarters after hitting 200k so each manufacturer could get well over 200k at the full rate (increasing the estimate), then there were the 2 quarters at $3750 and 2 quarters at $1875 (increasing the estimate).

Say 80% x 7500 x 250,000 + 3750 x 100,000 + 1875 x 150,000 (just spitballing didn't want to google the delivery numbers), so about 2.15B for Tesla's portion.

That’s just a breakout from a downward trendline, IMO, not a flag/pennant. And usually the measured move is taken from the low ($540), not from the breakout point.

But it’s a clear breakout, and feels like the real deal so far. Hopefully the pending big news (x2) doesn’t derail it. And for all we (or I) complain about the macros, they have to get an assist for today. TSLA was especially buoyant, but the rising tide was nice too.

There’s still a lot of ground to make up, though. The QQQ needs +6% to get back to its ATH, while TSLA needs 35% (!).

Edit: spoke too soon on the macros. What’s with that close, Qs?
So, only a measly $90 bump based upon the low? Geez, what a ripoff. /s :rolleyes:

I suppose I can stomach chairs at $735 as easily as I could $1000. ;)

Last edited:
I really don't buy that $TSLA is lifted this week bc of the Biden Infrastructure talk. That's going to be debated for months to come and may not even deliver.
No, instead I think it's a cover for what's really bothering the bears at hand, which is...

Tomorrow is April Fools day and I believe it's possible we ALL get an FSD button (I bet it's already there just hidden). Some of the more well behaved drivers will get onto FSD Beta, but the others could get the following message (and could you imagine):

"We have considered you for Beta FSD. However, this vehicle's recent driving data (telemetry gathered since our last software update) places you at a Level 8.3 Risk Factor which is higher than our minimum requirement for use. In addition, the implied insurance on this vehicle, should you consider our offer, is now calculated at $X Baseline plus the added risk factor of $R"

That's what keeps the Bears awake IMO. I think Tesla is about to "Breakout" Atari style, and they know it.

1617221830923.png

That’s just a breakout from a downward trendline, IMO, not a flag/pennant. And usually the measured move is taken from the low ($540), not from the breakout point.

But it’s a clear breakout, and feels like the real deal so far. Hopefully the pending big news (x2) doesn’t derail it. And for all we (or I) complain about the macros, they have to get an assist for today. TSLA was especially buoyant, but the rising tide was nice too.

There’s still a lot of ground to make up, though. The QQQ needs +6% to get back to its ATH, while TSLA needs 35% (!).

Edit: spoke too soon on the macros. What’s with that close, Qs?
TEN year spiking into the close.

Window dressing is done for the quarter.

Sell the news tomorrow climate plan could be in effect as well.

Macros could well be weak tomorrow.

TSLA may or may not be affected. How willing are people to hold over the delivery report? Which IMO is certain to be broadcast as a miss, 100 % YOY be damned.