Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since markets are closed, I thought I would let all my friends here know how much my dog is loving the plane that TSLAQ bought for her.

Attachments

• 3E2977EA-9575-4E55-9EEB-554BE70EB36E.jpeg
    3E2977EA-9575-4E55-9EEB-554BE70EB36E.jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 155
Now time to sell some more come Monday!
Yeah but what strike to be safe, even for weeklies. I'll wait for it to stabalise a bit before selling calls.

There should be an immediate spike and then it will take a couple of days for analysts to crunch their numbers giving the big money confidence to keep pushing it up. This could be the catalyst we've been waiting for to get back into the $800's again, possibly by earnings.

Too bad Q1 was hit by the chip shortage....
Btw, most automakers’ chip shortage was due to their own making.

last year as production declined big car makers reduced their orders for chip and hence many foundries shifted production to other chips.

Tesla expecting a million production this year would have kept the order high, with room for upside. Hence I suspect Tesla may have less of an impact.

(everyone else missed the Vibes )
FTFY. Some of here knew full well that Model Y was ramping fast enough at Shanghai to compensate for the S/X. No surprisees (no chairs rearranged on-deck either).

Imma join Troy's patreon now... There's a discord channel, no? /S

And the other tweet about Samsung's Austin Fab causing a prod. pause 2 days later was BLODDY CLUELESS. Advice: Learn some Logistics (instead of bumping around in the dark).

Now all long weekend shortzes will be like:

Cheers!